It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC2 Dripping Thermite?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Here is a link to 11-settemdre.blogspot.com, it is an Italian site that has been converted to English. This article seems to be the most plausible explanation for the metal seen pouring out of World Trade Center 2 shortly before the collapse, IMO. Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
i think that explanation for the molten material is as good as the explanation that 19 hijackers managed to pull off 911.

ie. nearly impossible.

the thing with materials that turn molten at lower temperatures, is that they also cool quickly. and at the temperatures that aluminum or lead turn molten, the metal would be flowing, but not glowing(for lead it is a less than 400C, for aluminum less than 700C).

so, whatever that yellow hot molten material is, it is most likely NOT lead and aluminum. that is just more big brother blinding you with 'science'.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
So, whatever that yellow hot molten material is, it is most likely NOT lead and aluminum. that is just more big brother blinding you with 'science'.

Ugh then will you please explain it then? Please do tell. Well its definalty something! Sparks flying everywhere. Or is that jet fuel igniting the carpet?

I'm fed up- When someone finds something it gets debunked. Seems like most here are not interested in finding the truth. I stated many times the thoughts I had regarding. None are interested and those threads are buried under 10,000 other threads. Which most repeat over the same things I've seen before.

The definition of insanity is repeating the same steps (or topics) over and over again.

I'm leaving ATS. Its not worth all the headaches. Perhaps then maybe everyone will come to their senses.

Can you go on and live your life as if nothing happened watching a building made of concrete and steel collapse ontop of thousands of people crushing them in a tomb. Which some have never been found?

I can't.

I wish you all luck.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
it is most likely molten steel, leyla.
maybe, if you haven't left, yet, you can understand something.

in scenario a. the official story is true, and there is no cover-up. then, vastly widespread incompetence is evident everywhere from the pentagon to the person who told people to go back to work in the towers after the first strike. the people responsible were not prone to discipline, ie. firing or demotion or JAIL for CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE, but instead all got promotions.

in scenario b. the official story is only partly true(because a 100% lie could not stand for this long), and there is a CONCERTED EFFORT TO BURY THE TRUTH by the real guilty ones. there is a well known and successful strategy called divide and conquer. in an info war, it is the information itself which gets divided, and therefore, HALVED in it's 'potency'.

the anthrax issue should be enough to make people see the truth. military grade anthrax coming from fort derrick to the whitehouse just in time to allow the patriot act to pass without so much as a ripple. why does the media not follow-up on the anthrax issue? why has it dissappeared from RELEVENCE?

i don't know what the molten material is, but it is hard to get lead and aluminum to glow like that in broad daylight. both those metals are SILVER when they begin to flow as a liquid.

the NIST itself notes that there was a "metal fire" at that very corner. metal doesn't burn easily.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by billybob

Ok Billybob.... Ok Go ahead and believe the offical story. Our government would never lie to us.

As I said before WTC 1,2 and 7 were demoed. Had thousands of documents that were convenitly destroyed.

The new freedom buildings in NY will perhaps by the offices for the NAU. Enjoy it.

Even the firefighters heard 'explosions'

Wake up people our liberties are threated. 9-11 paved the way for the NAU. Thanks to Bush.

Watch the video and see for those who refuse to listen.

video.google.com...

Now are you scared? I sure am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For god sake people WAKE UP!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
but, i don't believe the official story.
the towers were demoed. i've been on the web almost everyday for six years, now, trying to find and spread the memes of truth.

that said, it is easy to get on a "this is how they did it" bandwagon which is actually detrimental to finding the truth, because it stops you from seeing alternative, equally valid explanations.

it COULD have been exotic particle or disintegration weapons. or mininukes. or thermite and RDX with a fertilizer bomb in the basement. the 'how' is not carved in stone for me, and i will not find the truth if i want some particular evidence's meaning to conform to and 'confirm' my pet theories.

the molten metal is probably not lead from batteries, or aluminum from the plane, or glass. that's all i'm saying, because that is what the webpage linked to in the OP is trying to suggest as a source for the molten flow.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Anger tends to cloud the mind. On the aftermath photo's the ones that showed the beams. Several were at a angle. Thats why I think it was caused by thermite. And what of the hugh mass of metal found at that site.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
Anger tends to cloud the mind. On the aftermath photo's the ones that showed the beams. Several were at a angle. Thats why I think it was caused by thermite. And what of the hugh mass of metal found at that site.

from "DUNE"...

"fear is the mind killer"

from star wars...

"fear leads to anger, anger leads to the dark side"

better to stay cool when you first awaken from "the matrix".

get ready for "the sum of all fears" (which i haven't seen, but i think is about a terrorist nuke on american soil)

Tagline:
27,000 Nuclear Weapons. One Is Missing.
Plot Outline:
CIA analyst Jack Ryan must thwart the plans of a terrorist faction that threatens to induce a catastrophic conflict between the United States and Russia's newly elected president by detonating a nuclear weapon at a football game in Baltimore.

top topics

join