It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ordo Ab Chao

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
HI I am just watching an old video with you Mr. Hayakawa, it is called "The Panic Project". I have a few questions for you about the video if you please.

First of all do you still believe that the very real possibility exists that the covert NWO has designs to create an announcement of "Grand deception"?

To be more specific that the Government secret projects have been developing back engineered craft and that they plan to use this technology to control the public in the future while creating a scenario of panic that a extraterrestrial event is in fact happening. This would be to create a possible project blue book type scenario. To ultimately create a state of chaos where the people will lay down and allow the next level of control to happen.

Have your views changed over the years as to the craft being only of terrestrial origin?

On the front cover of the video there is an interesting quote by Henry Kissinger which reads "Today America would be outraged if UN troops entered Los Angeles to restore order.:tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, weather real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by the World Government."
Dr. Henry Kissenger (Could you please comment?)

[edit on 27-8-2007 by antar]

[edit on 27-8-2007 by antar]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
oop's I mean the blue beam project don't I? One more thing it was very funny during the video when your friends think that you were beamed up! I liked that part. You come walking back from your trek all calm and cool as a cucumber.

join