It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jason Bermas & von Kleist on BBC worldwide!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Their broadcast just finished and globally millions have listened on SHORT WAVE... I recorded it, here is the mp3 for download:

u2r2h-documents.blogspot.com...

Serious! This is huge!

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I think people need to stop concentrating on 9-11!? Yes possibly there was a conspiracy, possibly some top people in U.S Israel Russia wherever knew it was coming and allowed it too happen. But really it will never be proven.

Why don't we just concentrate on the effects of 9-11 and try and stop anything else happening that will lead the U.S down the wrong path yet again!

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

Yeah, what you're asking me to do is just forget about the people responsible for the murder of almost 3000 of my fellow countrymen and starting illegal and immoral wars of agression that have cost the lives of over 3000 more of my fellow soldiers/countrymen.
No thanks.
I will not 'forget and move on'.
I will not forget that more of my brethren will die today on some foreign streets because of a false flag operation carried out by members of the global elite.
I will not forget that they have propelled us into a never ending war.
I will not forget that nobody was held accountable.
I will not forget about the women who lost their husbands, the men that lost their wives, the parents that lost their children and the children that lost their parents.
I will never forget, and I will make sure that those around me dont forget either.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by 11Bravo]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 11Bravo

Well said!

I've heard forget about it. I've heard this is all a game for conspiracy nuts.

Forgetting about it is why nothing ever changes, and why another 9-11 is inevitable.

Why do you really want us to forget about it?

[edit on 27/8/2007 by ANOK]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Funny.

GET OVER IT is getting stronger.

JFK RFK MLK are classic examples.

Speaking of which:
We all know the ZAPRUDER film.. it is authentic, right?
tangibleinfo.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Wow, one of the people who text in to the show said the same thing, "do we really need to go over it again". It reminds me of a Bill Hicks quote: ""Bill, quit talking about Kennedy, man. Let it go. It's a long time ago - just forget about it." And I'm like alright, then don't bring up Jesus to me! As long as we're talking shelf life here."

I find it interesting that the BBC correspondent rights off the fact that the BBC reported the demise of Building 7 23 minutes before it occurred as a "simple mistake". How many simple mistakes are accurate prophecies?

As negative as the mainstream media are about these issues, and however many people will hold the official version of events to be the only plausible explanation, there will always be people whose interest gets piqued, who will start to question the official story.

There are many questions still to be answered concerning the events of 9/11. All people want to know is the truth. It shouldn't be too much to ask.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
thanks for your nice post!

Any more things worth mentioning?

What is the aftertaste like? Do you think the world will gain from having listened to this programme?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by u2r2h
Speaking of which:
We all know the ZAPRUDER film.. it is authentic, right?
tangibleinfo.blogspot.com...

I hate to bite on this derailment but...

Great. Now the TVFakery committee has gone and done a JFK Fakery tape. After their display, it's too bad that they could have possibly done a realistic tape this time, because I don't think too many will listen. I don't have tiem to watch it and comment I'm just saying.

top topics

join