It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barbara Bush Shape-Shifting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Does anyone have THE ORIGINAL footage of this video?!? I know you guys have seen it before but apparently, she shape-shifts into a man sitting down wearing a tie for a fraction of a second. The video is highly edited so im not sure whether it was put in there purposely. Anyway, its pretty strange. it looks like she shifts into Arnold for a split second.

By the way, i do not condone the existance of reptilians or shape-shifters. I just want to show this video, and see if anyone has the unedited version

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Interesting vid, hilarious concept with Barbara Bush shape shifting

Not sure about the Arny image popping up, could have been edited in maybe?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I do not have the unedited version in a way that I could post here.I have it on a videotape(long story). I never noticed the image of a man, but the way she does not blink and repeats it over and over was just creepy.I don't buy David Eikes Reptilian stuff either.It's a wonder he is still alive after saying some of the stuff he does though.

To answer your question, I believe the image of the man was added later,as was the change in her face.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The man looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger. First glance, this seems totally bogus video, but who knows?

[edit on 27-8-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It would be interesting to see the unedited version of this video, because if it does contain that man.... thats too strange to be a camera defect considering hes sitting in the same place she is!

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This is so silly. It's not like people can go on and on without blinking. I try to do it quite often when I'm talking to people. Not for any specific purpose though.

And yeah, everyone knows about repitition but it is not mind control but simply rather mental manipulation, if you want to call it that. Many commercials use the tactic of repeating the products name over and over again as well as the phone number to call if you wish to purchase it.

Just a marketing tactic.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
If she was really shifting shapes wouldn't the center lines of both bodies line up? Those imges are clearly offset fom each other.
RR

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
even if this man is in the original footage of the video i don't see why we would conclude that barbara bush is a shape shifting reptilian

it would still be interesting to find out who this man is though..

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RudyRed
If she was really shifting shapes wouldn't the center lines of both bodies line up? Those imges are clearly offset fom each other.
RR

Apparently not, considering the being that represents her is coming from another dimension that humans cannot see. I can't believe I'm talking like this!!

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
She does blink in the video btw so I'm not sure what all that's about. But she does blink several times, you can see it clearly during the slow-mo, green, weird shape shifting thing.

new topics

top topics

join