It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Troops deployed to Washington D.C.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of Operation Garden Plot?

oraclesyndicate.twoday.net...

Is this real?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by logicize

It certainly is true. It's been mentioned in this thread earlier. But your link had info in it that I was unaware of. Thanks for posting it.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Originally posted by St Udio
i can see a recruitment strategy hidden in this re-deployment,

the live action Battallion will be a tremendous recruitment tool...

that's how i see things

If the media covers it to the extent you suggest, it will be a tremendous recruitment tool. I can see how it would attract many red-blooded men and women.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by logicize

Wow, that really is an interesting read... I'd like to see an ATS discussion about Garden Plot.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by northwolf
Just out of curiosity and tactical viewpoint:
Why arent US authorities deploying AEGIS equipped warships into the vicinity of the DC? They would be far more effective against any incoming threats than tactical level Avengers. And they wouldn't cause suspicions like ground troops do...

Well, Norfolk, VA is only about 3 hours away by boat at 35 kts. There is a crap-ton of a whole buncha different kinds of Navy type ships all over there. But if defensive missile attack is needed from a shipboard platform, the the missiles could reach DC airspace within 3 minutes, and the AEGIS radar thingy can see as far as DC, but I would guess it would be difficult to interpret because of all the ground clutter. Did you know that the washington monument will show up on radar? My Dad had a 72NM Raytheon radar on his sportfisher that he kept in DC, and if I brought the DX level down to about 15NM, I could make out land and building features in the radar sweep.

I'm sure the military's radar operators are much better trained than I, but I found it difficult to make out the difference between and airplane and a building until the plane was over water. But that was a small radar mounted only about 12' of the water's surface.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Troop in DC and now in Canada. What is going on in this country?
I wonder if there is some 'secret' plan to take over the entire North American continent.

Canadian Sovereignty

In August 2006, the US State Department confirmed that a new NORAD Agreement had entered into force, while emphasizing that "the maritime domain awareness component was of 'indefinite duration,' albeit subject to periodic review." (US Federal News, 1 August 2006). In March 2007, the US Senate Armed Services Committee confirmed that the NORAD Agreement had been formally renewed, to include a maritime warning system. In Canada, in contrast, there has been a deafening silence.

In Canada, the renewed NORAD agreement went virtually unnoticed. There was no official pronouncement by the Canadian government of Stephen Harper. There was no analysis or commentary of its significance and implications for Canadian territorial sovereignty. The agreement was barely reported by the Canadian media.

Operating under a "North American" emblem (i.e. a North American Command), the US military would have jurisdiction over Canadian territory from coast to coast; extending from the St Laurence Valley to the Queen Elizabeth archipelago in the Canadian Arctic. The agreement would allow for the establishment of "North American" military bases on Canadian territory. From an economic standpoint, it would also integrate the Canadian North, with its vast resources in energy and raw materials, with Alaska.

www.globalresearch.ca...

One has to wonder.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Before we all jump on the BUSH IS TRYING TO TAKE OVER bandwagon...

Has anyone thought that they just might be replacing or performing maitenance on the SAM installations in and around Washington so they call in a mobile unit as not to be totally unprotected?

I mean come on you all know that there are SAM installations around Washington... Right?

Of course you do, it was discussed in this thread.

ATS Thread

[edit on 1-9-2007 by JeffWolf]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Likely this deployment is in advance of the nationwide presidential primary and general elections ....

Elaine

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

There is going to be a rally for the Impeachment of Bush and Cheyne on September 15 and I really expected this to happen. Many will travel from afar to attend this and you should too. I will be there!

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
With what it costs to locate that many soldiers, supply their needs, and other expenses for the special weapons they'll need, I'd say Dubya is getting ready for some real hardcore homemade warfare involving suitcase nukes, another 9/11 type event, or something worse that requires him to cancel the 2008 presidential elections and declare himself dictator. I am sure there are more Tim McVeighs out there ready to blow up more federal buildings and the White House would be a good one for the loudest bragging rights amongst homegrown terrorists, but not on Dubya's watch.

God help us.
Our world as we knew it even six years ago post 9/11 is changing dramatically fast before our eyes and most of us are helpless by legal standards to stop it. I suggest learning survival skills and teaching your females how to fight, use weapons, and such, and your children how to hide smart.

Dubya sounds like he is preparing for WW3, if not during his presidency, during the next one. Were not anti-aircraft guns put around the White House during WW2?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
After reading the first couple of pages of this thread I can't believe many are duped into thinking about a real terrorist event. The neo-cons need a false flag op so bad right now and indications are there including the 1 billion in put options by the mystery investor that the Market would crash within 3-4 weeks.

There will be a rally in Wash on 9/11 and it may be related to that, but any terrorism event will be of our own doing or one we know all about.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ottobock
After reading the first couple of pages of this thread I can't believe many are duped into thinking about a real terrorist event. The neo-cons need a false flag op so bad right now and indications are there including the 1 billion in put options by the mystery investor that the Market would crash within 3-4 weeks.

If the neocons wanted a false flag op, they would do it wouldn't they? Has there been a false flag operation that you can point to? Not one that you think MAY have been but one that has been proven to be this? Anyone?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join