It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids - Human Or Alien Made?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
It is not hard to figure out.

I'm astonished.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Just another interesting point of view from some scholar on a youtube video, check it outtttt!
es.youtube.com...

P.S. He also mentions the fact that they supposedly didn't have pulleys, wheels, or block and tackle. Just something to think about.

[edit on 31-8-2007 by blowfishdl]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
reply to post by Bspiracy

I think she just wants people to learn to think. I must agree. The problem with knowledge is that everyone wants to know but few are willing to think.

i think she wants to be an annoying pain in the rear...

keeps calling it the 'device'...well, what is it?

it's just annoying when you are having a discussion and you have one person playing games like this....it spoils the thread...

hows this violet?

i am a moron...can you please tell me?

is that what will make you tell us about this 'device'?

friggin pain

[edit on 31-8-2007 by Boondock78]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
exactly. anyone can do the thinking for themselves and neednt rely on and crave for tidbits of info from any agent, whether violet, blue or red.

it cannot be discounted that our mechanistic worldview does not have the proper words to describe the process by which such structures were built. it may be that our mechanistic way of going about things is not the way other cultures went about things. I dont see why everything has to be interpreted and understood from our viewpoint, beliefs and limitations. quite possibly they used a method that is very simple and obvious...but we just cant clearly see from our current perspective.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I don't know how any one "tool" couldu explain the construciton of the pyramids anyway?

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   

The DEVICE is what is commonly known.

Is it commonly known to be a device? Or is it a symbol, such as an ankh?

I think she just wants people to learn to think. I must agree. The problem with knowledge is that everyone wants to know but few are willing to think.

No, i am always thinking. I can think of billions of things which could be a device. I dont believe the theory, but i cant think of things which can be construed as devices.

I want to know what Agent violet believes, not me.

P.S. He also mentions the fact that they supposedly didn't have pulleys, wheels, or block and tackle. Just something to think about.

The man is a fool. Of course they had pulleys and wheels and block and tackle.

He is discounting the ingenuity of the Egyptians, their ingenuity

it cannot be discounted that our mechanistic worldview does not have the proper words to describe the process by which such structures were built

Time, Patience, and resources.

That is all it took.

I don't know how any one "tool" couldu explain the construciton of the pyramids anyway?

Me neither. I think one of the most important tools you could have is a set square.

[edit on 31-8-2007 by Octavius Maximus]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is really fun...as you can all see, I have been a member on here for a couple of years now, but I have only just started to participate in the threads. I can see how these discussions can get so heated and feathers can get ruffled. I want to say to everyone that this is my favorite place on the internet and you are all going to be seeing much more of me in future threads.

Oh yeah...um....I am dumb...please agent violet....tell me what this device is.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Agent Violet:
Just finish this sentence and I will be satisfied. You've avoided the question for some reason I cannot fathom:

" I would/will not reveal the device or the manner of which it is charged because of -- BLANK BLANK BLANK"

If you can't fill in those blanks then your statements will have become comical to me.

Please fill in the blanks.

b

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Are you all still on about that? Haha!!

I'm sure you've thought of "billions" of things... oh my gosh.

I am certain if Agent Violet had not turned this into a puzzle, you all would take for granted the fact that you already know the answer.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hey Tarzanbeta

Stop being an elitist snipand actually talk sense.

Thank you.

Same with all of those who say "This device built the pyramids"

If you want to tell us, do.

This is a debate, not a tavern.

Now, realistically the Pyramids arnt a very difficult construction, just a time consuming one. One which requires a very large workforce.

Once the Egyptian Engineers have found a place for the pyramid, they dig down to solid ground and level it out.

Once this is done its simply a matter of building the pyramid up from the bottom, level by level, keeping the holes for rooms and chamber.

Thats my belief anyway, not MAgiC!!11! or AlIEnz!!1!1!

[edit on 2-9-2007 by Octavius Maximus]

[Mod Edit: Insults removed - Jak]

[edit on 6/9/07 by JAK]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Edgar Cayce had this to say about the building of the Great Pyramid:

The Great Pyramid of Gizeh was one hundred years in the building; from 10,490 to 10,390 B.C. It was erected by the application of those universal laws and forces of nature which cause iron to float. By the same laws, gravity may be overcome or neutralized, and stone made to float in air. The Pyramid was thus built by levitation, abetted by song and chanting.

No mention of Alien help by Cayce though.

[edit on 3-9-2007 by tinfoil hatter]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
Are you all still on about that? Haha!!

umm.. yes. it was simple question. Why do you have a problem with asking for a simple answer ?

I'm sure you've thought of "billions" of things... oh my gosh.

No I haven't. A "few" things I have thought of and pondered. These "thoughts" also come from literature, the web and discussion. Agent Violet's comments may have an impact but not unless she can finish the SIMPLE sentence that would leave her with no obligations to any party. She came to this forum and should try and respect the questions she herself have raised. I again say that I do not care if she knows or not. I would hope she does but if she can't divulge the information then a simple reason, even if it is obtuse to cover whatever tracks she has to cover, should be given out of respect. Simply saying "I'm not saying" is rude.

I am certain if Agent Violet had not turned this into a puzzle, you all would take for granted the fact that you already know the answer.

she did not make this a puzzle. History did, or the loss of. The debate has raged for many centuries. The OP asked if they were human or alien made. I'm saying they are human made but with alien influence.
Refer to Octavius Maximus's comment as he said it well in a manner in which I do not commonly address people.

As for why I say "alien influence", read the book "The Sirius Mystery" It addresses a lot of the questions I posed earlier in the post
Secondly there are no hieroglyphs within the great pyramid that state what the pyramid is for or for whom it was built. The only marks are ABOVE the king's chamber written in graffiti style while also improperly written. It is highly theorized they were planted by Vyse.
3rd.. Khufu hasn't been found. Umm. no one has been found in there actually.
4th. the dating of the pyramids have been claimed inaccurate and could be older than what they are said to be. MUCH older.
5th, there is MUCH secrecy over the pyramids. People are not allowed into many sections and supposedly more sections are still hidden. If you look at the diagrams of the pyramid there seems to be more that should there. More passages have been purported but the secrecy and stonewalling keeps everyone out with no fruition to the search of more knowledge. It's strange how the knowledge everyone seeks is kept from being found.
6th.. I'm sure i will have to scan the images so you can see them or dig up a website that already has them, but there are definitely "alienish" hieroglyphs found in and around other pyramids.

Alien influenced? A good possibility in my mind. What does alien mean though? Even if they levitated these sometimes 40 ton boulders with harmonic resonance, the age, precision of astronomical reference, the precision of perfect angles, airtight seals and many more "little things" leads to an intelligence far beyond anyone being able to float 40 tons that long ago. so does alien mean that there was a civilization that LEFT or dug itself into the Earth or seas to be discovered or to reveal itself one day? THAT'S what i believe.
The true history of the great pyramid will be made known to us one day. Hopefully I'm still alive.

b

b

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
its not about making an answer a riddle just so people can think.
thats one reason why the world isnt the better place it could be.
because people dont want to share there knowledge because there ego is taller than they are.

besides the point. my best guess for this "device" is a simple lever an the knowledge of friction.
video

this guy just balances a rock underneath a large stone block. an push.

now i didnt have time to watch the entire video but my best bet an the most obvious is friction. the less friction there is the easier something is to move.
the next idea is just levers. almost like making a scale by weighting down another end

[edit on 3-9-2007 by DalairTheGreat]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
ppl make the most simple things overly complicated. I once asked someone if I stood there and held my breath would I die. They told me yes because I would no longer be breathing. I don't know if anyone gets what I'm saying but of course I laughed at the person I was talking to.

And don't hurt yourself trying to figure out the device cause that would also be humorous.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
tin foil hat your quote was indeed correct.
hence mag. res. played a very large part in the creation. accompanied with was was able to contain it (once charged) and then disperse it.
other than that i simply can't believe how this thread turned out.

edit to add: i dont believe cayce's timeline was correct though, but that i know little about.

[edit on 9/3/2007 by agent violet]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
About the wheel.. how long ago do you guys think it was invented? The video mentions that they did in fact have a wheel, but did not use it for any means of transportation..

Another topic, where did the rocks come from? If from a giant mountainside, what mountain is in the region and how would they have scavenged the materials out of it and transported them to the pyramid sites.

Also quite interesting is if you check out Google Earth and search for the Giza Pyramids, you will see 3 great pyramids (one being the greatest of course) and next to them you can see other man made objects from what was probably the same time period. You will see that the pyramids are beautiful in construction, perfectly simetrical, high standing, and exactly replicating the beautiful orion's belt. Next to the pyramids you see very primitive structures with holes in the ceiling for ventilation, standing what appears to be 10 feet high, and very very very boring. Why only a few great buildings? Was a grave worth it to a whole society? Why not build a "mall" for the community to come together and bea ble to share a resource/trade goods?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet

edit to add: i dont believe cayce's timeline was correct though, but that i know little about.

[edit on 9/3/2007 by agent violet]

Hi Agent Violet,

I'm not so sure his timeline wasn't correct in this instance.

Did you ever see the t.v. special called 'The Mystery of the Sphinx'? In this program John Anthony West (author) and Dr. Robert Schoch (geologists) explain how the Sphinx enclosure (which was finished at about the same time as the Great Pyramid - according to Cayce) was weathered by water and in order for that degree of weathering to occur, there would have to have been a lot of rain, far far more than Egypt has recieved in centuries. But when they contacted a paleoclimatologist, he and others determined that it hasn't rained to that degree in Egypt for over 10,000 years.

The Mystery of the Sphinx is one worth watching if you ever get the chance. A lot of science to back up what Cayce said about the Sphinx, and to a lesser degree the Great Pyramid, if you study his readings.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Agent Violet: After rereading all your posts you have to understand that HOW you phrased things got myself and others on the offensive. Brought out a lurker as well! I'm an excitable person and will go on the offensive with someone "playing games"
I'm not a rude offensive I hope..

Levitation via mag res generated by harmonic values. Known by few, understood by less and the secrets of which baffle modern man.
That or a whip.

Does anyone have an answer for the PRECISION of the blocks being cut. No chisels have been found from that era that would explain the lines and perfection achieved. But of course the date of the pyramid itself is still in question.. I'll state again that there are no hieroglyphics found in the pyramid that explains or dates it origins. The "graffitti" style found above the king's chamber are seriously debatable.

b

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Does anyone have an answer for the PRECISION of the blocks being cut. No chisels have been found from that era that would explain the lines and perfection achieved. But of course the date of the pyramid itself is still in question..

The precision? Where is your source saying that no Chisels from that era have been found? I was looking at a few tools from Egypt today. The chisel isnt the important part. From the stone quarries the workers would bring out a stone block of above the relative size.

It would be taken to the head Engineer who would use his mystical devices that Agent Violet keeps going on about...well, i just call them a ruler and a set square personally.

Motivated with the idea that they are building the conduit for the earthly son of Ra to rejoin his father(and possibly a whip), they would check each block to make sure it is level, and the correct size.

It would then be shipped to the Pyramid site.

This was done thousands of times with workers needing to drag the blocks up the pyramid scaffolding until completed.

consider that Egypts main buildings were ALL built of stone. That means that eventually the techniques would pass down and the head engineers would be some truly talented individuals, able to see how correct a block is just by looking, and then checking to see if they are accurate.

Also, the Egyptian mindset is completly different to ours. Their entire concept of being is Order against chaos. Its like the general christian and other religious ideas, except maximised.

Consider this. In Egyptian myth, the whole creation of the universe happens again every day. So every morning Ra would be born from nothingness out of the oceans, and cross the skies in the form of the sun, until he dies on the horizon. Travels through the underworld with Seth to battle Apophis, the serpent of Chaos. The next morning this happens again

Every Egyptian god is like this, every day doing the same tasks to make sure the world works for another day. Osiris is killed and dismembered, then reattached again every day. Just as Horus and Seth battle for Supremacy.

The earthly rituals the priests had to do every day were very regimented, and were seen as INCREDIBLY important. Basically, if the rights of Ra were said incorrectly one day, if the sacrifice was performed wrong. Ra would no be reborn in the morning, and the world will die.

So, you will imagine that a culture that creates these gods and rituals is very regimented and precise in their methods. Every single routine must be done with traditional wisdom backing it up, and it must be done perfectly.

Just as each block was hewn, checked, then placed upon the Pyramid. No tricks, no magic, just an incredible attention to detail and routine that we in the modern age lack and do not understand.

EDIT:

I'll state again that there are no hieroglyphics found in the pyramid that explains or dates it origins. The "graffitti" style found above the king's chamber are seriously debatable.

No, we have no written heiroglyphs in the pyramid. But we do have written evidence outside of the pyramids. Diaries and palace records. Also, the accounts show the import and export of certain resources. All show when a pyramid is being constructed, also what stage of construction is being done at the time.

The Graffitti style words are not exactly debatable.

I will tell you yet another thing about the Egyptians...they HATED wasting things.

Consider the Egyptian Pharaoh Akhenaten. He abolished all of the Egyptian gods and put them all into Amun Ra. Making Egypt monotheistic. People stood for it during his reign because you cannot defy the Pharaoh.

As soon as Akhenaten died, though. The gods were all reinstated, and his name was removed from all official monuments and written accounts.

How do we know he existed? Well the Egyptians thought that throwing all that stone away would be wasteful, so they simply pulled it off the wall and turned it around, carving new images on the (now) front.

So, you will consider that Graffiti written on a block, which is not likely to be seen ever again (so they thought) isnt exactly a problem, just make sure the graffitied side is facing inwards.

Also, not only slaves worked on the Pyramids, so did noblemen. Simply because to help work on a pyramid is an honour that not many would pass up. You can also gain favour with the Pharaoh if you help build his tomb.

So now, we know that the blocks werent going to be thrown away quickly, the workers knew this too.

Egyptian culture has an emphasis on making things precise, constant, and made to last.

So any Egyptian would want their name to last. Painting it on a pyramid is the best way to do it, really.

[edit on 4-9-2007 by Octavius Maximus]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Octavius Maximus

No, we have no written heiroglyphs in the pyramid. But we do have written evidence outside of the pyramids. Diaries and palace records. Also, the accounts show the import and export of certain resources. All show when a pyramid is being constructed, also what stage of construction is being done at the time.

Can you please site your sources on these "diaries and palace records" of the building of the pyramids? Otherwise, nobody is going to believe you (especialy myself) Thanks!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join