It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my rant on bullies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
You might know, school is starting up again real soon and every year within the first week the bullies get together and decide who to bully, the bullies in my school are very organized and the teachers cant do anything about it, they attack the unpopular people (me) off school property (walking home from school) and its like ten of them are all trying to make my life miserable, i can defend myself quite well, but it gets annoying over the years, they then get there older brothers or parents or other family member to try and stop me from defending myself. this is only with the bullies near my age. the little kids are the worst, they gather up an army of like fifteen or twenty of them and fill pop bottles full of rocks and hit me with them and it hurts. whenever i take the bottles away they run to there mother and she yells at me and wont care about what I say, they all think there child is perfect and innocent, what does everyone think about this, please tell me if you have any advice.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Sounds like your having a hard time and I'm sorry for that.

Firstly, go and tell someone, even if it hasn't worked in the past. A teacher, your parents or even better the police. If they're attacking you then that's assault and they could get landed in some serious trouble.

You wont be labeled as a snitch or a 'wimp', your just fed up with it and you have every right to bring those that are doing it to justice. Living in fear, or simply annoyance at the hands of a bully is something that no-one should have to be put through.

If you need to talk about it further feel free to U2U me.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by outrider

From reading all that I'd guess with a reasonable amount of certainty that you're one of the coolest people in your entire school. And no that isn't sarcasm.

Good luck.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   

they attack the unpopular people (me) off school property (walking home from school)

Try faking a phone call, nobody will bully you if they don't know who you are talking to. I tried this before and they just back off but you have to have the right timing, like before they lock on to you have your phone out and start talking.

The worst kind of pest is the "Innoccent bully" if the little ones throw another bottle at you take the bottle and throw it in a dump or over a fence. As you know now they will go tell their parents or a teacher, if they try that stay in their trail and act like innoccent the teacher's reaction will differ from now on but if you are a good "Truth Bender" you will leave victorious.

EDIT*
Or you could take Savate and break all their bones

[edit on 27-8-2007 by Falken]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by fweshcawfee
reply to post by outrider

From reading all that I'd guess with a reasonable amount of certainty that you're one of the coolest people in your entire school. And no that isn't sarcasm.

Good luck.

I agree. I would also keep your teachers and parents informed no matter what. Don't try taking on a bunch at a time but always be ready to defend yourself because sometime you are the only one you can count on.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering
I agree. I would also keep your teachers and parents informed no matter what. Don't try taking on a bunch at a time but always be ready to defend yourself because sometime you are the only one you can count on.

or... you could do that, although I think ingenuity is the best way to beat -a-bully.

new topics

top topics

join