It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass UFO sighting in Peru

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Sightings of May 20, 2007

First of all, sorry if this has been posted already, I searched "Peru UFOs" and didn't get anything on the massive UFO sightings of about two months ago. Did you guys know about this? Apparently, it was all over the news of my country, yes I am Peruvian, I was shocked to see that the event happened two months before the earthquake. According to various sources, the mass fleet was similar to the one seen over Mexico in 1992 and other places like Brazil.

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

Most of what the people say in the videos are that they can see thousands of those orbs behind the bright ones. However, due to the horrible quality of the youtube videos, you can't really see them good but here's a report by a ufologist in Peru that has darkened the video to see it more properly, watch until the end, the movements and coordination of these unknown orbs will shock you:

www.youtube.com...

I would translate it into english but I don't have time right now, I'll probably do it later if I can get the footage into an .avi or something. Can anyone get me it in .avi form? Thanks.

Also, do you guys think that they are trying to talk/interact with us with their writing in the sky? It seems so, makes sense, the way they move and stay stationed in the sky, forming symbols...

What ever could it have meant? "Guys, an earthquake is coming in two months, please take any precautions necessary."

[edit on 27-8-2007 by Zeta_101]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta_101
I searched "Peru UFOs" and didn't get anything on the massive UFO sightings of about two months ago.

I must say that the search function here on ATS isn't very cool and fails for me too (I'm on firefox 2.0), so I use google with "in site" option.
www.google.com...

Found 1500 results !

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Daaaaaaaaaaamn, alright, I'll check on google next time

Anyways, what do you guys think of the symbols/signs hypothesis? I think this sums it quite right... I mean, they can't be stars or planets, cause in the last video I linked to, they clearly move and cross each other! Unless the universe has gone completely down the drain, I don't remember planets and stars moving THAT fast.

join