posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:49 AM
Are YOU an introvert? Take the challenge and find out!
Below are 15 common characteristics associated with being a true introvert.
How many apply to YOU?
- We never come out of our homes except to mow the grass and go grocery shopping.
- When someone knocks on the door, we may occasionally head for the bathroom, assume the fetal position down in the tub and draw the curtain.
- Our computer is our best friend and the fear of something happening to it constantly gnaws away at us. The sound of a freshly booting Windows is
the introvert's national anthem.
- Aside from our significant other we trust no one, not even our Mother. Trust is for people who don't know any better.
- People tend to mistake our social anxiety and nervousness for mental retardation, which is fine with us, at least maybe they'll leave us alone and
not expect anything from us.
- We firmly believe that the more real life friends someone has, the more FUC*** up they must be. Outgoing people can only be the Devil's
- Within the confines our small mental closets in which we're hiding, we are the judges of all society and thou hast been found guilty!
- We are never taken seriously, even our families consider our views and opinions to be insignificant. But that's ok, we laugh at theirs too.
- We do not have pets, we tried that once but it didn't like us. We're convinced now that the animals can not be trusted.
- We do not take anti-depressant medication, we've tried them all and their only contribution to our well being was slight flatulence. Pills are
for the people gullible enough to think they actually work.
- We used to play online multiplayer games but everyone hated us and pk'd our characters. No one could accept it that we just wanted to be left
- We daydream of building a house with secret passages and underground tunnels so we can escape when they finally come for us with torches held high
and pitchforks at the ready.
- We hate sports, do not watch sports, and do not participate in sports. We also hate all people who like sports, watch sports or participate in
Scoring is determined by how many "sounds like something I'd say" comments you just read.
You are an introvert's worst enemy. Introverts truly despise the ground you on. You and those like you are the cause of their sorrow, shame on
Don't flatter yourself, you're nowhere near to being an introvert you poser.
You have a few issues, you may be able to relate to an introvert somewhat but you're still a little ways off from actually being one.
Indeed you do have some qualities which would deem you to be an actual introvert. Congratulations.
You are an absolute introvert. The world has always shunned you and it isn't going to get any better for you in the future. Bide your time and hang
in there, the grave will eventually find you and release you from your torture.