It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails In NJ This Past Weekend (Pics Included)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I've always been fascinated by the Chemtrail theories. In fact chemtrails are what drew me to ATS in the first place. I had done a Google search, and one of the links was to an ATS thread. I signed up shortly thereafter.

I've never actually seen chemtrails before, but read up on them, and have seen lot's of suspicous photo's. Anyway, this past weekend I was sitting on my back porch just hanging out with the family. I noticed that there were funny cloud formations in the sky. Then I realized what I was witnessing was chemtrails! As luck would have it I actually had my camera!!!
I live in Southern New Jersey, and this is the first time I've actually seen this happen here.
Take a look at some Pics:

There was a slight breeze, at ground level anyway. These trails were distinguishable a separate trails for well over an hour before dissapating. Pretty hard to distpute that something odd was going on.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Chemtrails is also what got me to this site..

Now that I see them allot, I always carry around a camera to snap pictures. Sky's blue today and haven't seen any in a couple days though.

Soo... do ya think these chemtrails are to make us happy and live great long lives?

Edit: What do you think the odds are of contrails just chillin and disappearing until one day they decide to stick around your town?

Edit2: "Sky's blue today" speak of the devil, here comes the trails.. seen 2 so far over my house... They hate blue, don't they?... I can't even find my..sisters camera. Time is NOT of the essence though

EDIT3: Yeah, they are out full force... everywhere.. I have never seen trails as long and thick ever! Almost covinced my mom, telling her "watch, those 2 planes with the hige trails will cross over and the trails will end." Can't really deny it with all these trails everywhere you look today... she better give me the 5 bucks I bet her that the sky ill be white soon lol.
[edit on 8/27/2007 by Bumr055]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
These trails were distinguishable a separate trails for well over an hour before dissipating. Pretty hard to dispute that something odd was going on.

Pretty hard to dispute that you saw some normal contrails which took over an hour to dissipate

contrailscience.com...

Best to learn and understand the science before questioning it
Almost all alleged 'chemtrails' prove to be perfectly normal contrails.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Nice post Essen, and a nice link as well.

So as I was saying, this chemtrail thing is nonsense! I didn't believe it for a second! Yeah, that's it! Not one second......

Oh well, it made for pretty pictures............

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I have little personal idea about these Chemtrail's/Contrails/Vapour trail's but what i can tell you is i see a lot of them.

And i also see a lot in X type pattern's above where i live in West Yorkshire England.

I am going to start taking pictures when i have the time.

I always get the feeling when i see them that X mark's the spot and i have seen a cylinder UFO moving by them once.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 28-8-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
Nice post Essen, and a nice link as well.

Thks. There's actually a lot of good stuff on that website
I wish more people would read through it before drawing conclusions on contrails/chemtrails!

But yes, they do (sometimes) make for pretty pictures!

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hmmmmm....

This sounds familiar.....

from link posted by Essan

The News, Frederick, MD, March 7, 1944

“Contrails frequently have a tendency to cause a complete overcast and cause rain. In Idaho I have seen contrails formed in a perfectly clear sky and four hours later a complete overcast resulted“

It reminded me of the Contrail video I posted in a thread
where I described pretty much the same thing:

I forgot to mention, the first few clips were from FEB 10, 2007, the rest were from FEB 19, 2007.

My wife and I awoke to clear blue skies and what is in the majority of the video is what happened to those skies.

Nice pics Lombozo!!

Thanks for the link Essan!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
You know what, a friend and I were sitting outside last night. It was a cloudless
night, big bright moon out. We were busy talking a little bit so I did not notice
a chemtrail in the sky. I looked up and I seen it, it was near the moon and
a pretty big one. One hour later it was gone and clouds started rolling in.
20 mins after that the whole sky was cloudy.
I do not know if this was a chemtrail but it was very weird.

new topics

top topics

join