It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone seen this pentagon strike video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I've stumbled upon this on one other forum, seems new to me, but it could also be a fake. Aerial footage. Looks interesting to me....

I'm failing to embed it, here's the link.

Choppervideo: Missile or Drone hitting the pentagon on 911?

If it is a repost, please delete this thread.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
That is so rediculously fake its sickening. For one, whats with the frame change near the end, and why doesn't it blow up like this.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Hmmm, after watching it for a few times, I'd say it is fake, and not a really good one. But I'm not an expert. Seems the art of CGI is no longer sole 'privilege' of UFO stuff. Adding more confusion into already very confusing situation.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I agree the video is terribly fake.

I tried to post a comment on you tube urging the OP to please take it down, but it says, "comment waiting approval".

Not to get off topic but posting on you tube is such a pain, either I go over the 500 character limit in 2 short sentences, or it seems to see a url hidden somewhere in my normal writing, very annoying.

But yea, that video --to me-- at least seems obviously fake. Good thing too, because if someone with some real experience took a go at fakeing some 9/11 stuff they could really swing alot of people's beliefs on what really happened.

This unfortunately would hurt the movement terribly, because we are after the TRUTH, afterall.....NO matter where it leads us. At least I would hope so (I shouldn't speak for other people, but i think we can all agree with that, at least I hope so.)

[edit on 27-8-2007 by Nola213]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

I couldn't agree more. A picture is not worth a thousand words.

Lets say that a missle did hit the pentagon, like this video shows. The Feds have not released the surveilance footage of the attack besides the four frames of a fire ball. Now after six years, and countless requests to see it by the public, I am not sure that I even care to see it, because it has taken way too long, and the evidence is too compromised because those who hold it are the ones who would be implicated by the crimes.

I expect that whatever we are shown, whenever we are shown it, to have a plane in the videos. I would think that the only thing holding up the release of the doctored surveillance videos, is trying to figure out what happened to the cgi rendered plane's wings...

DocMoreau

(In case it is not clear, I am trying to be slightly funny. What is not funny is how such a vast slice of the population could give a rats ass what happened on 9-11-01, now that they have a HD Tv and programming on demand, with a XBox360 coupled to it... They don't ask, becasue they really don't want an answer.)

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I believe it was proven a fake a long time ago. I remember someone saying the Pentagon video is stock footage and someone just threw a "projectile" in there.

And NOT a very good job at all.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Real photos and video of firetrucks at scene show an approximately 20 foot clean hole thru 3 walls of reinforced concrete, no grass burn or damage, and a surprising lack of plane related debris. This is conflict with supposed witnesses who swear a plane descended and hit it. Does the Pentagon have some type of weapons system to frag an incoming, I don't know. But the facts just don't add up. I would be more in the belief of a du headed cruise missile. However the FBI confiscated all tapes from local gas stations, so the truth maybe never known. Within minutes I might add, strange koinkidink.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Oh man, the video is fake? And here I was spending months putting together a case that this was hard prrof of a 757 strike.

kidding.

new topics

top topics

join