It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know of MICHAEL SAVAGE?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Does anyone know of MICHAEL SAVAGE?

I listen to his radio talk show in Detroit, MI on AM 1310 between 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm.

I like his show and agree with alot of what he says.

He isn't some JOE BLO with a licence to yell on the radio.
Michael Savage is a educated man with a Doctorate of Science in bio medicine at Berkley i believe.

He has written many books and his latest two books were more on society, politics and America. He discusses our flaws and how we can work not to lose our country.

His first book I read was:

Savage Nation By: Micheal Savage

His latest book I have puchased and not finished reading:

The Enemy Within By: Michael Savage

Your Thoughts would be appreciated.

All...Take care and deny ignorance.

[Edited on 16-1-2004 by REASON]

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Wasn't he the man who was fired for making anti-gay or some AIDS remark?

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by maynardsthirdeye

I don't believe so.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
i've listen to the guy in CO.. i agree with alot of what he says and he sounds like he would be gay...no offense...he does get a bit spirited thou...i can't find him up in the land og 10,000 taxes.....another great radio talk person is neil boortz....he is well worth the listen

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
He's just another media whore. I do agree with him on Impeaching Bush. I don�t think he is a prophet like he thinks he is. Or his sick comments like telling a caller I hope you get Aids and die. But hey if you want to support the maniac go for it.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by maynardsthirdeye

yes he was
www.miami.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I've only heard him a couple of times but have to admit, I agree with much of what he says.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
He's just another media whore. I do agree with him on Impeaching Bush. I don�t think he is a prophet like he thinks he is. Or his sick comments like telling a caller I hope you get Aids and die. But hey if you want to support the maniac go for it.

People say many things out of anger and i heard about that and don't think he is right all the time. What I am saying is that he does have alot of good points.

In his book.....Savage Nation......I agreeed with about every one of his ideas and thoughts.

I think everyone Should read that book.

Its not a very long book....a couple hundred pages..... and it is pretty easy to read with topics that dont span 50 pages.....a great book to read when you have 20 - 30 min at a time and you are very busy as I find myself at times.

He makes very good points and I wish all people could read the book.

As far as his thoughts of impeaching Bush he only goes as far as saying that for the Bush administrations proposal of amnisty for illegal aliens which I agree with also.

he hasn't said impeach bush for any other reason as far as I know.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Yup I've heard him for several years. The thing about Mike is you either like him or hate him because he tells the truth as he see's it and really does not care if you agree or not and thats ok in my book because he is'nt pandering to the PC crowd.

I agree with him on "red diaper doper baby" and immigration opinions.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by REASON

He makes very good points and I wish all people could read the book.

He does make some good points. Just some of them are a bit off the wall. I would read the book but I don't like reading any political books anymore they are getting a bit much. I mean there has never been so much hate mongering on both the left and right then there is right now and the # is selling like mad! A nation so bitterly divided is bound to break out in war. Far right or Far left either way we would be screwed.

As far as his thoughts of impeaching Bush he only goes as far as saying that for the Bush administrations proposal of amnisty for illegal aliens which I agree with also.

he hasn't said impeach bush for any other reason as far as I know.

Well on Immigration I have to agree with him, also gun rights.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
DirtyDevil.....

Savage Nation is pretty good reading in my opinion. I suggest you read the book. It isn't as mind numbing as most of the political books out there are.

As far as the far right and far left goes......when civil war breaks it won't matter what side your on because they are both A-holes as you stated.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Alright I'll find it online and read it.
oh yea for the ones that don't know if you look hard enough you never have to give these authors a penny.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   

oh yea for the ones that don't know if you look hard enough you never have to give these authors a penny.

Would you mind enlightening me on any major locations of site with "cost effective literature" ?

Thanks,

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Please elaborate, where do you look to get it for less than a penny? Is is legal?

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by REASON
Would you mind enlightening me on any major locations of site with "cost effective literature" ?

Thanks,

But of course I am reading Savage Nation right now RTF format. I'll pm you with it.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I listen to him on talk 650 sometimes when I come from work.

Makes some good points.

Very outspoken.

Overall a good person worth listening to.

Sorry but I didnt read the book.

Out,
Russian

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I don't know how you could listen to someone who told another human being to die from AIDS.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Savage is a pretty crazy dude. I have listened to his show a lot and he shotguns so many opinions sometimes that when he's got you knodding your head, you're about to storm washington seconds later lol

I listen to the Don and Mike Show and Don once worked for Savage back 25 years ago when he was a teenager first breaking into radio. Savage was older and was his boss and one good story was when Don (Mike Source) got a ride from Savage at the end of the day as usual. Well that one time savage took him on a long-cut past a couple co-worker's houses, he then takes out a revolver in his car and shoots up into the air while right in front of the houses knowing that they were in there. Savage liked to keep them on thier toes lolol freaked the hell out of Don lol

new topics

top topics

join