It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alberto gonzales resigns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
just heard on radio that alberto gonzales has resigned. he joins a string of high ups in the bush government who have resigned recently. havent found any news stories yet but it won't take long

adding link to story

[edit on 27-8-2007 by justyc]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
This might be of interest.

Alberto Gonzales Resigns

Attorney General Alberto R. Gonzales, whose tenure has been marred by controversy and accusations of perjury before Congress, has resigned. A senior administration official said he would announce the decision later this morning in Washington.
(source - above link)

This is both thought provoking (why continual resignations *if* they do nothing wrong) and pleasing (since we all know *or have a good idea* of their wrongdoings).

I'm very please to see A.G. go.... but what concerns me now, is who will Bush appoint to take his place?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The rats are abandoning ship. Whose next? Rice?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
well it does make you wonder why they are suddenly stepping down from their positions for no apparent reason.

its rumoured that micheal chertoff will take his place.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
justyc: totally off subject but I love your sig. for a variety of reasons including its content. I am a big fan of both Wavy Gravy (the hippies were right all along and we need more like Wavy in the world) and Robert Anton Wilson. A free thinker if there ever was one.

Chertoff? Never happen too much baggage.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

thanks grover - always happy to meet a RAW fan. its a pity so many haven't had their lives changed by his infinitely, amusing wisdom. i decided never to change my sig again as a tribute to him and only a true raw fan could really understand just how many levels there are to it

too much baggage? since when did that ever stop a bush appointment? read up on gonzales involvement in covering up the sexual abuse of many boys in the texas youth commission scandal, or in true RAW style, here is an article i just found entitled alberto gonzales, zen master
......thanks bob

wont be long till his successor is named anyway

[edit on 27-8-2007 by justyc]

top topics

join