It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Assassinates 11 Yr Old Sitting In A Fig Tree

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
Everyone has their biases and objectives.

Maybe you're not so naive after all.
But, I guess I should advise you, this is a two-way street.

AAC

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
[
It was translated from arabic to english! :shk: That is why EXPERTS have clarified his interpretation. But if all you watch is FOX NEWS, of course you won't want to believe that.

"You liar?"
Is the truth hurting you? I think so.
Let it out bud.

And the Americans booted the Indians, Mexicans, & British off USA, does that mean that they can come take it back?
I mean... :shk: I only blame the people that are sadistically unfair, and that is Zionism.

How does it feel to be off-base on your view of the world? I bet you get mad alot huh?

AAC

No word from Iran since Europe joined America to do it.

Zionists are Jews, and every speech he's made of the topic is direct to Israel. Them, can simply be directed to Israel. Can you draw conclusions, or did you skip it in school?
Strongest get the land, America was that strongest, and so far, Israel is that strongest too. If they weren't, they'd be destroyed by now.

What you fail to realize is that although Europe hates the Jews and Americans, they love American army power, and they're willing to join the Jews if it means keeping close to America.

It's all for Oceania. You have to read to get that one.

If you cannot comprehend that to the victors goes the land, then you don't get how the world works. Thus far, i see no liable threat to Israel. If Iran thinks they can threaten the west with one nuke, they can live in that fairy tail, but seeing as the US has some 23,000 nukes alone, i can see why Iran recently decided to stop talking.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Zionists are Jews,

How deep is your knowledge on this subject... really? Jews not Zionists

There are more Christian Zionists than Jeish I believe. Christian Zionism

and every speech he's made of the topic is direct to Israel.

And every speech he made against USA was directed at Bush. Your point?

Them, can simply be directed to Israel. Can you draw conclusions, or did you skip it in school?

I recommend that you stop while you're behind.

Strongest get the land, America was that strongest, and so far, Israel is that strongest too. If they weren't, they'd be destroyed by now.

So now we reach the truth. It is your allegiance that makes you blind to consideration of equality within humanity.
True colors.

What you fail to realize is that although Europe hates the Jews and Americans,

Did I fail to realize that, or did you fail to realize you were holding the more shallow comprehension?

they love American army power, and they're willing to join the Jews if it means keeping close to America.

You believe the rumors huh? Oh yeah, what are you even talking about here?

It's all for Oceania. You have to read to get that one.

Do explain...

If you cannot comprehend that to the victors goes the land, then you don't get how the world works.

But that refernce contridicts what we are supposed to be spreading... FREEDOM. You see how that don't fit?

Thus far, i see no liable threat to Israel. If Iran thinks they can threaten the west with one nuke, they can live in that fairy tail,

I bet some would claim that you're living in the fairytale.

AAC

[edit on 3-9-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
It's simple, America took land in the 1800s. Was it right> no, but thats the way it be. Now I'm no sure what you're talking about with allegiances, but I'm with the Jews. I want them to have their little chunk of Earth. I'm putting the Isaeli flag in my signature just for that.

You just contradicted yourself. First you say that alquavelva jad didn't direct his speech at Israel then you go and say that I was right and that he did.

Oceania? You never read 1984?

And the Europeans will always be with the Americans because they want to unite with the NAU. It's a whole mess of pathetic globalist scum trying to create a superpower.

I'm a complex guy. So that you further understand what I'm saying, and who my "allegiance" are with, this is what I'm talking about.

I want the Jews to have their land in Palestine

I want the break down of the EU and NAU.

I want a return to our country, screw the rest of the world.

Although I support Israel, screw them, they don't need our money, they can defend themselves alone.

I'm for a capitalist pro-centralized government of America. I also want the US to run the UN, mainly because the UN is dumb, like assigning Iran as head of the anti-racism league.

You see, I hate globalists, I hate commies, I hate Islamic fascists, and I hate people who force things on others. I don't like what we did to Indians, but whats done is done. You can't change the past.

Unfortunately for you, it is with the west where the power of the world lies. The rest of the world can yell all it wants, but the corruption keeps pushing forward. It's complex to explain what I want, but I would like to see a return to normalcy. I don't know why Palestinians and Jews can't unite, form one nation, and defend against terrorism together.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

You just contradicted yourself.

Nope. I'll show you why you're confused...

First you say that alquavelva jad didn't direct his speech at Israel then you go and say that I was right and that he did.

I'm assuming you're referring to Iran's president. However, I said he was talking drectly to Israel. But in the translation from Arabic to English it carries heavier connotation, which the media propagate to further their agenda, but it has been clarified by many people. He was directing his remarks to removing the zionists regime from israel.

Oceania? You never read 1984?

I was wondering its relevance here.

I want the Jews to have their land in Palestine

May I ask you to explain why?

I want a return to our country, screw the rest of the world.

I guess this is where we differ.

Although I support Israel, screw them, they don't need our money, they can defend themselves alone.

That would be a good start.

but whats done is done. You can't change the past.

Those that don't learn from it are destined to repeat it.

I don't know why Palestinians and Jews can't unite, form one nation, and defend against terrorism together.

Here's the plot twist... Because they don't want to unite with ANYONE.

AAC

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Oh they want to unite, it's just that right now the media on BOTH sides is propagating a war basically over the Muslim temple. That's really it. The Muslims want their holy worshiping, and the Jews want their temple back.

The reason I want the Jews to have their land back is because they were forced off by the Romans for their lack of obedience to the Empire. Now their being forced off by two empires: the UN and the terrorists.

In the end, It will require outside forces. Should I or anyone who shares my views come to power one day, Then the solution would be direct intervention, and setting up a democracy forcefully. Call it Israel-Palestine, just like the old nation of Austria-Hungary.

All the violence in the world can be traced back to the Romans, however.

Because the Romans forced the Jews to scatter, they became foreigners in an unknown land in the post-roman world. When they finally go their land back, the mistake was that they didn't simply create a new nation. (most countries in the region are artificial government made by the brits, totally useless) But the antisemetic feelings of Hitler- that originates to the Romans once again- were spread to the Islamic world. Then they continued what Hitler did. Religious leaders took advantage of the poor, and told them the Jews did it, in the style of Hitler. The world of today can be directly linked to that original move by the Romans to remove the Jews from their homeland.

The problem is that The Jews feel it's their homeland because it is, and the Palestinians feel they deserve it because Mohamed rose to heaven there. The two cultures could have co-existed quite well had the Romans never done what they did.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The prophecy given to the last king of Israel predicted the final end of all earthly kingdoms:

24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.
25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
26 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.
27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.
—Ezekiel 21:24-27

These are the crowns of Babylon, Medo-Persia, Grecia(4) and Rome. Seven crowns, seven heads, and the last of these seven heads is Rome bearing ten horns.

After Rome, no more kingdoms will claim world dominion until the end of the world, and it all becomes Christ's again. But it doesn't stop the Hitlers of the world from trying.

I'm afraid that the dominion of Israel will be turned over to the Antichrist in a few more years, for one last attempt at world dominion, and then it's all over.

Maybe that 11 year old boy was watching his brother, with a suicide bomb strapped to his back, and he was catching the last glimpse of him before his oblivion.

The world is still in a hell.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
It's OK manzoor, the line about playing in a tree , what next...was sarcasm, because he was so outraged.

Three's no excuse for this. It's wrong, Shows they've been desensitised as soldiers by an institution; these are not real soldiers, but butchers of humans. a horde with weapons and self-interest.

THe answers of the soldiers give them away; 'resisting occupation'. Like what?

So what? That's not a crime. Surely every Palestinian is in thought if not deed.
What they mean is the boy has associations outside of school, and everyone is being spied on.

I share everyone's disgust and I've had enough time and time again.

NO one is going to stop them, and they are getting worse. NO ONe , no Country.

Not until USA pulls out of peace negotiations, and backing Israel. Let the Arabs revolt. Let's see then if they show more decency and allow the Israeli's to live as Jewish communities in a land ruled by a caliphate, like in the Ottoman times, when Jewish communities lived in peace with Muslims, i n their own towns and villages, with their own local laws.

They would need re-educating by more learned or wise Jews.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Originally posted by intrepid
Nice pics deltaboy. May I ask if those pics are justification for grown military personnel killing an unarmed child?

How can you tell if the person is unarmed? How about a bomb under a jacket?

Not to mention that kids have been used for scouting and gathering intelligence for terrorist and guerilla forces because they expect the military with its ROE in dealing with children. Its pretty hard to deal with such people. What would you do if a child was scouting your position? What if he had a bomb under his jacket heading towards you?
a star for you..all these crybabys sitting at there p.c's dont live in the real world where children are soldiers to...you just have to look at all the african countrys with there boy soldiers...how do we know the boy didnt have a sniper rifle and was a good shot...when dead i bet his terrorist friends dint just leave him lying there with a rifle but removed all evidence then started whaling about how an innocent kid was killed...we will never know the truth...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
It's funny, the hawks in Washington would add this to their top 10 reasons to invade Iran, if it had happened over there. All Irael are gonna get is a mild rebuke (if that) and then a hi-five from Condi Rice when the cameras are facing the other way.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by fweshcawfee
Oh yeah that's right I forgot, when the Israeli forces aren't playing football they like to hunt down and kill little kids just for sport!

Consider the source this story comes from, the ma'an news agency reports everything from a standpoint of hardcore Palestinian bias. I'm sure there is more to the story than what has been implicated here.

Yeah, reporting on this story at all is considered being biased if you're Israeli. Tell me, did this story break in the Israeli press too??

[edit on 28-7-2008 by unnamedninja]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad
a star for you..all these crybabys sitting at there p.c's dont live in the real world where children are soldiers to...you just have to look at all the african countrys with there boy soldiers...how do we know the boy didnt have a sniper rifle and was a good shot...when dead i bet his terrorist friends dint just leave him lying there with a rifle but removed all evidence then started whaling about how an innocent kid was killed...we will never know the truth...

Sad, you say "we will never know the truth" and then you have just stated before that "when dead I bet his terrorist friends dint just leave him lying there with a rifle, but removed all the evidence." :shk:

---

I hope that the family of that kid has found some form of peace to get through this past year. I was actually just thinking about this story the other day, then it pops up after someone bumped it.

The cycle of violence has still not ceased, all those still participating in it still are doing nothing more than disrespecting the graves of those that died for others quest for violence.

What I have still never quite understood after all this time, is how without any evidence, so many people are willing to allow their bias to show in order to label a dead kid as a terrorist to excuse yet another senseless death.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

SHAME!!!!

Ma'an News Agency (Ma'an means 'together' in Arabic) is a Palestinian on-line News agency that publishes up-to-the-minute news in Arabic, English, and Hebrew. Ma'an News Agency (MNA) began operation in December of 2004 and is one of the main projects of the Ma'an Network which was established in 2002 as a non-governmental organization that aims to improve local Palestinian media production.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

SHAME!!!!

Ma'an News Agency (Ma'an means 'together' in Arabic) is a Palestinian on-line News agency that publishes up-to-the-minute news in Arabic, English, and Hebrew. Ma'an News Agency (MNA) began operation in December of 2004 and is one of the main projects of the Ma'an Network which was established in 2002 as a non-governmental organization that aims to improve local Palestinian media production.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

You take news from a PALESTINIAN news agency (no bias there) and report it as blatant anti-Israeli (anti-Jewish) news.

It is time to do the Anti-Semite Cha-cha.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
hum maybe the world deserves to burn, all this hate and killing must come to an end sometime

<< 9  10  11   >>

join