It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Assassinates 11 Yr Old Sitting In A Fig Tree

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Alll children caught in this war between Israel and Palestine are guided by their parents who are under the spell of the propaganda machine.

Let's not blame the children, rather the fault lies with the adults who would
unashamedly use these innocent lives to keep the conflict in motion.

Amen...

Now if only more people could remove their blinders and see it this way.

Well said!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

You are absolutely correct, but you must also remember a COUNTRY is labeled by their ACTIONS.
Example: If USA were to invade Canada, destroying and killing many people.
Some people protest and others chant "USA", you as a member of that country will be labeled the same as those people chanting USA.

If this was an Israeli kid, a Chinese kid, or Osama Bin Ladens kid he should
not be harmed. I understand it said a crossfire, do you have a picture of where the house stands and where the tree stands? if you do please post it. This would help this argument a lot. If the tree was standing in front and covering the house then I understand, if not the those soldiers deserve a
hanging.
my 2 cents

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Instead of reading another account of the story (from Al-Jazeera no less, not one of the "Jewish Controlled Media Outlets /sarcasm), people are more inclined to simply jump to conclusions.

Yeah, surprisingly I've found Al-Jazeera on many occasions to be quite informative and truthful no less. If you go on youtube, there was a video survey done about Al-Jazeera online video news. Out of dozens of video responses that I saw, 99% of the people liked what Al-Jazeera had to say, and they were people from all over the world with many of them in the U.S.

Edit: (off topic... I just realized today is my 2 month ATS birthday. I can finally post links in my signature without the mods yelling at me.
)

[edit on 8/28/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
This kid was the same age as my daughter.

It makes me wonder what I'd do if this happened to my family??

Well, I have an 11 month old son and if this happened to him, all hell would break loose! Heads would roll! Stupid Israeli soldiers!

Amon Goeth

[edit on 28-8-2007 by Amon Goeth]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amon Goeth
Stupid Israeli soldiers!

Responses like that only serve to make you look ignorant and don't help in any way to further tolerance for your fellow human. Perhaps in the future you could tailor your responses to be less ignorant and rude.

If you really believe that these soldiers killed an innocent child for their own pleasure I suggest you start "denying ignorance."

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The Jewish law wouldn't allow such an action and the jewish law follows over into the government and military rules. I remember multiple times of when they had to bomb a local, they would wait until a sunday night for example so no one would be there to get killed. Innocents that is.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

Stupid Israeli soldiers!

Responses like that only serve to make you look ignorant and don't help in any way to further tolerance for your fellow human. Perhaps in the future you could tailor your responses to be less ignorant and rude.

If you really believe that these soldiers killed an innocent child for their own pleasure I suggest you start "denying ignorance."

Well maybe you could explain it to me. Why did they kill an 11 year old child? EH?! Did they think that he was an apple that they coul eat? I don't see how I was rude. I actually edited my response and took out alot of things that I wrote because I thought that it was inapropriate for ATS. I do not want to share my believes here on ATS because it will become a heated discussion that will lead to nothing. We are all here for the same reason... "The truth ".

Amon Goeth

[edit on 28-8-2007 by Amon Goeth]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Why did they kill an 11 year old child? EH?! Did they think that he was an apple that they coul eat?

If you would read the accurate story I linked to in a prior post you'd already know that the kid was not killed intentionally, according to Palestinian and Israeli sources BOTH.

Please read the thread.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums

Why did they kill an 11 year old child? EH?! Did they think that he was an apple that they coul eat?

If you would read the accurate story I linked to in a prior post you'd already know that the kid was not killed intentionally, according to Palestinian and Israeli sources BOTH.

Please read the thread.

I read the story. Here we go.....this is what I didn't want to get in to. Those guys are masters of the trade when it comes to warfare, just like any other military person or law inforcement/ agency person.....They know when it's a kid or an enemy. Even if it was a misstake it stinks how they treated the situation afterwards.

Maybe they thought that it was a dwarf sniper sitting in the tree, I don't know but I said that if it was my kid, all hell would break loose and heads would roll. Intentionally or not! What ever side!

My argument was with pjslug who said that I was rude and ignorant for writing that statement. I don't think so.

What if that kid was shot by the L.A.P.D or the Germans and I wrote that statement? Then pjslug would probably agree with me!

I realize that this was not the intention for this thread but I stand for what I think.

Amon Goeth

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   

My argument was with pjslug who said that I was rude and ignorant for writing that statement. I don't think so.

What if that kid was shot by the L.A.P.D or the Germans and I wrote that statement? Then pjslug would probably agree with me!

I realize that this was not the intention for this thread but I stand for what I think.

Amon Goeth

You are completely entitled to your beliefs. (I see you have added me as a foe.
) My problem isn't with your beliefs, it was how you came across. You were jumping to conclusions about the soldiers when it just isn't true that they killed the kid for fun and giggles. Unless I knew the whole truth about the LAPD or Germans doing the same thing, I would be cautious to react harshly. The fact is it's negative propoganda and hatred that causes these types of stories to evolve in the first place.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Hehehehe.....I added you as a respected foe. I know what you are saying about negative propaganda and I agree with you 100%. I just hate it when kids are involved. It makes me mad. By reading the article again ( wich makes me even more mad! ), I didn't see where it said that it was a misstake! Where?! If I missed something, you have to let me know!

Amon Goeth

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Thats why you shouldnt steal figs

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
if this was the only child lost in a conflict we could consider ourselves lucky, but the sad fact is that children are used as wepons. an 11 year old kid is just as deadly as a full grown man. what was a child doing on the streets in a tree during a conflict? think about it. if anyone is to be blamed it should be his parents. isreal has suffered enough and i see no problem with this. i am a disabled vet and anyone with this status from any country can tell you children are used as wepons and the sad fact is sometimes we have to treat them that way. it shouldnt be that way but it is.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
No offence but i dont wanna visit anywhere in teh middle east now... those guys must be senseless, they didnt even say soory but "maybe?" OMGWTFBBQ ! if u killed someone would u say "maybe" especially to the victim's mother. 11 year old, he still had a long life...

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Sad story, for all American that cries and say they deserve it, just one month, go and live in those 3rd world country and then comeback and tell me what you think
are you game?

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
IDF arrests Palestinian boy carrying explosives

Enough said, please visit the link.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by fweshcawfee
Consider the source this story comes from, the ma'an news agency reports everything from a standpoint of hardcore Palestinian bias. I'm sure there is more to the story than what has been implicated here.

Don't you find interesting that some of the same people who are now trying to bash at not only the Israeli military but Israel in general are some of the same people who constantly talk/whine about "western propaganda" but obviously they are willing to believe other forms of propaganda?....

Well noone here knows what really happened there. The kid could very well have been killed by and IED from Palestinian terrorists and this was blamed on Israel....

Or the kid could have been a sniper and he was really shot by Israeli soldiers...

Or it could be true that he was just sitting there and some Israeli soldier/soldiers decided to shoot him....

We would have to find out what exactly happened, and if some Israeli soldier/soldiers actually committed a crime those soldiers should pay for it...

What I find really interesting is that very few are catching on to the evident propaganda in this article...

Notice how the article says Israel assassinates 11 year old....

It doesn't say "Israeli soldiers kill 11 year old boy"....this article is trying to blame all of Israel for something which might or might not have happened as the article claims it happened...

I also wonder why is it that the same people who are condemning Israel for something which seems to be propaganda never say anything about Palestinians assassinating Israelis, sometimes entire families as the following

en.wikipedia.org...

But as always some people just want to blame Israel and all Israelis for what is happening in that part of the world....

[edit on 30-8-2007 by Muaddib]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
Talking to rightwingers and Israeli apologists is pointless, the only thing they will ever understand is force. That's why the next time someone tries to justify some atrocity like this to my face, they're gonna get hurt.

Oh hey buddy, could I meet you somewhere?

It seems you are in need of a really big hug.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
So what is the story? Are the Palastinians making a point that it's wrong to kill children if done by a jew and yet okay to train them to kill a Jew by the age of 3 years old and yet do nothing about their own mentality?

What is the truth? Did the soldiers shoot at a leafy tree as a potential sniper being up there and not seeing the boy? What was their view point? Was it point blank or was it a 50/50 situation? I do not know and when you throw a stone at a tree you may scare a crow or fly so it depends on the situation, but if Palastine are making an international effort on this then it's hyprocracy, if it's Isreali's them selfs admit it then the news is doing their job.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Uh...let me ask you this...how does anyone know for sure that kid wasn't a sniper or working for some terrorist group who intended to use him as an alibi?

[edit on 31-8-2007 by laiguana]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join