It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Assassinates 11 Yr Old Sitting In A Fig Tree

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Thank you lord for the innocents of a child.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
Israel got some of it's land back, and they should be more then happy.

They are plenty happy and have done tons of work to make a garden rise from the desert. They aren't asking for more land. They are trying to live peacefully in the land that is rightfully theirs. Do you see Israel trying to invade other countries and trying to take over other people's land? If you don't think the Jews are allowed a homeland where they can feel safe from oppressors, and a very small homeland it is, than obviously you need to study the holocaust.

Don't Americans want to feel safe from oppression, too? Doesn't anyone? I clearly understand that they didn't win a war to take back that small piece of land, the U.N. gave it to them. But it belonged to the Jews to begin with. I love it how people make it out like Israel is trying to takeover the whole middleeast. Have you seen how small their tiny piece of desert is?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

Well I watched the propaganda flash movie you linked. What a disappointment - I was really hoping to be educated.

Nice use of dramatic music and photos to play on the heart strings. How much more mileage will be milked from an admittedly appauling history.

Now I watched yours, will you watch mine?

www.informationliberation.com...

Take a good look at the faces of the soldiers manning the checkpoints, driving the bulldozers and the politicians during the interviews. You won't see the same expressions as the hard working simple farmer types your flash movie presents.

I look forward to your report.

I need a beer - I can only take so much manipulative BS sober. That 'vid' was about as flagrantly one sided as the article in the OP of this thread. Now which idiot posted that...?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
The area has belonged to the Jews for thousands of years. Just because Palestine laid claim to it doesn't rightfully make it theirs, just as the U.S. doesn't rightfully belong to us.

That is your argument? If Palenstine laid claim to the land then YES, it is rightfully theirs. Just because you don't like it dosen't change the law.

Just like the Native Americans, sure they got a crappy deal, but sorry. You don't see them getting America handed back to them. No they recieved a small piece of land and were told to deal with it. Crappy, yes but that's life. Same with Israel, here is your small piece of land, deal with it. Harsh I know but once again, life can be that way sometimes.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Let me see 1400 years of Muslim rule over what was before the founding of Islam a small kingdom call Judea. How would you like to have to pay a toll to practice your form of worship? That's Muslim law you know? Ever heard of the Dhimmi or debt owed by all non-Muslims to Muslims for the right to live? The prophet Muhammad imposed it on Jews he conquered in Khaybar and it's been standard practice ever since. Now the after 1300+plus years of oppressing the Jews who stayed in the Holylands, the Arabs cry foul after getting their butts whipped not just once but 3 different times. Besides it's not the Israelis who are standing in the way of the Palestinian State, it's the Saudis and their sponsorship of the extremist movement.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

Here is a another videothat you may want to take a look at. If you are truly interested in viewing more than one side.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

The bigger guy, with the bigger stick, and a friend with the biggest stick always get what he wants. Also tough, and also the way of the world.

By the way, the terrorist Arafat turned down Baraks 2000 offer of 90% of the West Bank. A much better deal then the US has ever offered any of the North American Indian nations.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
First, You want a court order? I'm sorry but you need to look farther back than the last 40 years. I'm going to blow your argument right out of the water. If the land belonged to Arab Palestine, Then where are all the Ancient Islamic mosques and other sites of Interest. There are none, They are all Jewish and have been there for thousands of years. Sadly most were destroyed by invading Arab army's, However archaeologist have found most of them. Are you going to deny that King Solomon and his temples never existed? You can study ancient Roman history and find all the info you need to prove without a doubt that Israel was populated by Jews and they owned the country.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I think that news article actually made me sad (first time in awhile!)... How could they do that? Was just a child for god's sake...

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
More propaganda to divide us. We should now all hate the Israel for the actions of a few evil men? (which i bet was a big hoax)

Even the title of the thread is f**king stupid, Israel as a country didn't collectivelly kill him. The fact that the football part was even mentioned suggests that its pure propaganda and most of you are taking the bait.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Any news coming out of that area should be taken with a grain of salt. I just can't see soldiers killing kids for the fun of it. That does not make any sense. More then likely they were targeting someone behind the tree and did not know a child was in it. Stories get twisted for propaganda purposes and that is why I said take it with a grain of salt.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a few evil men no this happens almost daily israel soldiers raiding and killing no peace there ill be until israel gives there land back.

people say about the kids etc there taking up arms i wounder why the israels destroy there homes and kill there families how would you feel if your dad and mum or your whole family was wiped out by a israeli bomb for no reason you would be angry and wanting revenge these people are fighting back because israel kills there families.

if this post isnt real then ok we were wrong but the fact is israeli troops still kill civilians and it goes on and the useless un do nothing!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

Wait so you are telling me it is right for my people to go and kill every
person that is between Tigris and Euphrates river, because Israel is killing
innocent people to get more land back?
I am Assyrian, we lost all of our land, we were massacred and lost about
2/3 of our people. So it is ok for the US to supply us with weapons that the
tax payers work very hard for, and destroy land around us?

I want to feel safe from oppression but I am not a hypocrite, I will not kill
innocent children in trees that have done nothing to me, so I may have more
land, and a bigger back yard so I can grow some tomatoes.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by Equinox99]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by manzoor
a few evil men no this happens almost daily israel soldiers raiding and killing no peace there ill be until israel gives there land back.

people say about the kids etc there taking up arms i wounder why the israels destroy there homes and kill there families how would you feel if your dad and mum or your whole family was wiped out by a israeli bomb for no reason you would be angry and wanting revenge these people are fighting back because israel kills there families.

if this post isnt real then ok we were wrong but the fact is israeli troops still kill civilians and it goes on and the useless un do nothing!

My God, you've seriously taken the bait and believe the lies that somehow Israel is of a different species, that they're all soulless, heart-less murderers. Tell me, where did you learn about this? I suppose from such reliable sources such as the original post.

Yes, Israeli soldiers - and im sure that most are just normal ethical human beings. In all wars there will be some that are just outright murderers but thats something that cannot be avoided.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

i didnt say all most are from what i see killing innocent civilians eg: 2006 lebanon war 1000+ killed by so called well trained army killing children and few mounths back on news was a case were israeli troops barge into a house call the dad a terrorist shoot him aswell as the litle kids and there was blood every were i saw pics of the news it was a blood bath so what you saying the israelis are the good guys what ever

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Nope, i'm not saying that - i'm sure that the equal was committed against some Israeli innocents but because of the natural media bias, was left unreported. This particular incident was probably one of many just like it but this one just so happend to end up on the news.

The news can be affected in anyway that the editor sees fit. I was a soldier once and the actions of a few of the men who just happend to be of the same country as me didn't automatically place me in the same category as them. Attrocities are committed EVERYDAY and most are left unreported because they don't achieve a particualr goal, to stir up hatred against a whole nation because of the actions of a few men that are completely insane - you get that in all countries. Do you honestly think that 100% of all Lebenonese soldiers/freedom fighters are innocent angels who wouldn't do such things just because they're not from the evil country of Israel?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
tell me this how would you feel if your whole family was killed in front off you i mean so badly shot you couldnt reckonise them most fighting are fighting for this reason revenge, to kill the people who killed there loved ones and the people who knock down there houses just to make some for there selves were is the so called un huh they dont seem to be doing anything

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky
The bigger guy, with the bigger stick, and a friend with the biggest stick always get what he wants. Also tough, and also the way of the world.

Maybe that's why the guy with the smaller stick resorts to desperate measures, which the bigger guy then labels 'terrorism'

By the way, the terrorist Arafat turned down Baraks 2000 offer of 90% of the West Bank. A much better deal then the US has ever offered any of the North American Indian nations.

"The 'settlers' are mostly religious Israelis or immigrants from Russia, America and elsewhere, who are subsidised by the government to live in what are colonial fortresses in the midst of Palestinian communities, guarded by the Israeli army. They have no right to be there under international law, and the United Nations says they should get out... These illegal, provocative enclaves, and their surrounding security areas, control almost 42 per cent of occupied Palestine - a fact that, on its own, makes mockery of the popular myth that two years ago the Israelis made a 'generous' offer to return 90 per cent of the occupied territories, which the Palestinian Authority rejected."
John Pilger
"'Palestine Is Still the Issue' Part I,"
Information Clearing House, Sep. 16, 2002

www.israelipalestinianprocon.org...

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by manzoor
tell me this how would you feel if your whole family was killed in front off you i mean so badly shot you couldnt reckonise them most fighting are fighting for this reason revenge, to kill the people who killed there loved ones and the people who knock down there houses just to make some for there selves were is the so called un huh they dont seem to be doing anything

The way I would feel about any murderer who did that, doesn't matter what country they are from. That happens every day, not just in a war, but in America and the rest of the world. Where there are people, there will always be murder.

How would you feel if a guy who was fighting on behalf of Lebenon entered your house and murdered your whole family in the same way you have described. Wouldn't you be pissed? What makes you think that just because they are from Israel that they are programmed to do this and the poor old Lebenonese are all completely innocent?

If you gave me the same argument but on the side of the Israeli's i would argue the exact same thing so don't assume that just because I have the nerve to go against the propaganda that i'm on their side.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
i'm sure that the equal was committed against some Israeli innocents but because of the natural media bias, was left unreported.

Man you are so NOT informed on this topic!

Unless of course you only watch arab tv, in which case I apologise, you are probably dead right

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join