It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Assassinates 11 Yr Old Sitting In A Fig Tree

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Israelis are animals and no better and no worse than the Palestinian animals that they are at war with.

Evil deeds breed only more evil deeds.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I find it the most amazingly viscereal irony in recent history, that a state born as a gift to the most persecuted and tortured people of that time, people that had been massacred due to intolerance, is now the most intolerant and virulently persecuting country on the planet.

In a twist of events, Isreal has become not unlike the Nazi regime in their respect towards their neighbours. Ah, how irony is.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
In case everyone missed it...and it seems like a few did...Djarums posted another side to this story, from Al-Jazeera:

Al-Jazeera

And as he pointed out, it is a VERY different take on it. As i read it the first time, it was an act of evil....now it seems like a horrendous mistake.

I'd also like to correct someone....it wasn't Mahmoud Al Qarnawi who was wanted for resistance. It was his brother Siddiq.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
The violence must stop or the hate will continue to build do unto others as you would have them do unto you fear is the driving force behind violence it takes a brave person to stop what each of us know what must be done and that is to lay down your arms and start to live together otherwise what goes around comes around until one or both are destroyed the shame and guilt belongs to the leadership

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

Firstly, I don't approve of anyone shooting anyone else except for purely self-defense reasons.

That said, let's face reality here: 7 millions Israelis surrounded by 325 million Muslim Arabs, most of who would gladly kill or enslave any non Muslim and have been taught for the last 100 years especially to hate all Jews with extreme prejudice. Israel has been under siege since it's founding. The Israelis are always waiting for the next attack.

Until the radicals from both sides can be made politically negligible, events like this will keep happening. I support both right of Israel to exist and the creation of a true Palestinian State.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
reply to post by Sky watcher

Exactly. I urge everyone to watch the presentation I linked to in my previous post.

And KleverOne definately should get his facts straight about Israel, just as you, Skywatcher, mentioned some important facts.

Please explain what facts, I have mistaken? Did the U.S. Change it's policy on occupation and not tell anyone? Just because we pump Israel full of arms and money doesn't make thier actions legal. It just means we are willing to turn a blind eye to it because of the Jewish Political influence and the Prime Middle East location. Please do not assume that I have read one article on this subject and decided to form an opinion on that matter as you accuse me of, and then go on to post the same one-sided video over and over,and then procedd to hang your "mission accomplished" banner over this thread like you ended the discussion and gave us "the facts" on Israel. Please show me court order that says Israel is allowed to seize and occupy land they do not legally own. I bet the Native Americans would love to have you on their team. I understand and respect your position but please do not accuse me of ignorance without knowing me. If you wish to explain to me yourself how I am ignorant I would love to hear it, but please do not make such a claim and the refer me to a video.

And Please understand, I don't care if your Jewish or Christian or Muslim or Hindu, it doesn't matter to me, when I refer to my disdain with Israel, it is not towards the Jewish faith, but towards the actions of the State.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
reply to post by kleverone

in a place that God granted them.

Yeah, and if you could just show us verifiable proof of that, then I would say, end of discussion.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by crgintx
That said, let's face reality here: 7 millions Israelis surrounded by 325 million Muslim Arabs, most of who would gladly kill or enslave any non Muslim and have been taught for the last 100 years especially to hate all Jews with extreme prejudice. Israel has been under siege since it's founding. The Israelis are always waiting for the next attack.

I have a challenge for you mr. one-side-of-the-story guy/girl. Search the internet for stories/links on how Palestinians have killed or oppressed Jewsish settlers. Seriously, look. You will be surprised of the truths you'll uncover.

Google "Palestinians oppress Jews" or "Settlers killed by Palestinians"

btw, I already did, for quite sometimes now and I wasn't surpised.
Not much to see.

I did finally stumble onto this:

Four Jewish settlers have been shot dead by Palestinian militants near the West Bank city of Hebron.

But wouldn't you know it, it was in retaliation to this:

Hours later, Arab countries urged the United Nations to pass a resolution condemning an Israeli attack on Gaza City earlier this week, which killed a senior militant and 14 Palestinian civilians - nine of them children.

source

Here's an idea, don't believe everything "they" tell you. Who are they? Most people!

AAC

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I think everyone should watch the following presentation, though:
The truth about Israel

If you like videos you might want to take a look at this one too:

www.informationliberation.com...
Palestine is still the issue - John Pilger

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Yes and we label the militants as terrorists, so can I call the Israeli army
terrorists as well? As for the little boy getting shot a mistake, what a big
mistake it was. With all the money USA gives Israel they should probably
buy a firing range so the army can practice. I mean they shot at the house
and the tree?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
well said klever one.... let me quote and highlight the relevant parts before people start quoting scripture and other such rubbish.

if you could just show us verifiable proof of that, then I would say, end of discussion.

I'd like to make my opinion known on the so called "Palestinian question."

While I in no way condone or support the taking of innocent lives, I can certainly see the logic of a palestinian strapping explosives to his chest and detonating in some crowded place full of Israelis. What choice does he have? Throw rocks at the tank about to destroy his home, or take the fight to the people who are causing it.

I think that when you are faced by an enemy that has the best technology known to man, versus a few guerilla groups armed with mainly AK-47s and primitive rockets, its easy to see how the occupation can be deemed unfair by those being occupied. I can also see how hopeless their plight must seem to them. They are forced to live in ghettos, surrounded by Israeli troops, for the purposes of Israeli National Security. Most have nothing but the clothes on their backs.

Please remember the following

"One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter."

CT

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
so can I call the Israeli army
terrorists as well?

They are the real terrorist imho. The palestinians are freedom fighters. They're freedoms are being stripped, and they are fighting against oppression. Show me where israelis freedoms are being stripped?

AAC

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
a people who just wanted to live in peace in a place that God granted them.

Now that's the funniest thing I read this entire thread.

If I desire to live in peace with my neighbor, does that mean it's ok for me to invade his home, kill half his family and put the rest of them under house arrest, and move my cousins into his master bedroom. Then perhaps put armed guards on the route from the master bedroom to the bathroom and prevent him from using any of the house utilities 23 hours a day. I suppose I could also bulldoze any attempt he made to build a new bed in the living room.

Hey, but god told me I could do it because I'm more special than him.

hahaha

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Their freedom to take over the land next to it!
Naah, I had to crack a little joke it just popped into my head.
Now, back to the conversation.

Israel got some of it's land back, and they should be more then happy.
Now I will write my own saying(I hope this was not said before)
Humbleness will get you far in life, but greed will bring wars and fights.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Pjsplug said....

Palestine could easily have made their land flourish, just as Israel did, but instead they like to whine and complain about it (in addition to their terrorism).

and, in the same post this

People need to learn tolerance for other cultures, whomever they may be. If everyone properly educated themselves, this perpetual hatred would be non-existant.

Height of hypocrisy?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by crgintx
That said, let's face reality here: 7 millions Israelis surrounded by 325 million Muslim Arabs, most of who would gladly kill or enslave any non Muslim and have been taught for the last 100 years especially to hate all Jews with extreme prejudice.

Yeeesss....right. That explains the jewish population in Iran then, doesn't it?

Strikes me that education is the key here, because there is an awful lot of ignorance on the subject here, and the whole "all muslims are terrorists" thing has been swallowed hook line and sinker by the soundbyte generation.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   

People need to learn tolerance for other cultures, whomever they may be. If everyone properly educated themselves, this perpetual hatred would be non-existant.

Sadly, since both sides are fascists, there wont be any peace ever until one side or the other are exterminated.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

So - what are the Israeli children doing in the meantime?

Writing - "From Israel With Love" on the depleted uranium artillery shells.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
Please show me court order that says Israel is allowed to seize and occupy land they do not legally own.

The area has belonged to the Jews for thousands of years. Just because Palestine laid claim to it doesn't rightfully make it theirs, just as the U.S. doesn't rightfully belong to us.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Pjsplug said....

Palestine could easily have made their land flourish, just as Israel did, but instead they like to whine and complain about it (in addition to their terrorism).

and, in the same post this

Height of hypocrisy?

No, not at all. I said we need to learn tolerance for other cultures. Stating that Palestine whines about their problems and terrorises people is a fact, not a debate on ethics. Palestine needs to be tolerant of Israel and vice versa. The fact is Israel gladly lets people of all races and religions become citizens of their country, where they have more freedom to practice their respective religions than they do in their country of origin.

[edit on 8/28/2007 by pjslug]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join