It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Assassinates 11 Yr Old Sitting In A Fig Tree

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

You mean, shoot and ask questions later?

It's a child... on first glance, I would think they're harmless. How well trained a marksman do you think an 11 year old kid is? Also, a good sniper rifle would likely dwarf him.

2 cents Canadian

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Uh...let me ask you this...how does anyone know for sure that kid wasn't a sniper or working for some terrorist group who intended to use him as an alibi?

[edit on 31-8-2007 by laiguana]

Give this entire board a break with that assertion. Does your devotion for their hypocracy know no end? By hypocracy I mean, treating the palestinians like the Nazis treated them.

:shk:

AAC

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Oops, another one...

www.news.com.au...
Children killed weren't militants: Israel

.. it just keeps on going....

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
How funny would it be if these snipers shot Michael Jackson out of a tree?

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by electronQM
How funny would it be if these snipers shot Michael Jackson out of a tree?

What in the world does that have to do with this topic? That is the type of post that should go in BTS.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
This is nothing more than stupid propaganda from a poor unwated tribe of loosers from Egypt. CRAP.....I am glad this was posted so I could vent. Child my ass, probably a 18 yr old with a cell phone and Hamas backing.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
This is nothing more than stupid propaganda from a poor unwated tribe of loosers from Egypt. CRAP.....I am glad this was posted so I could vent. Child my ass, probably a 18 yr old with a cell phone and Hamas backing.

actuily Israel
admited they were kids and it was an accident and a war crime,
they said they only hit them when hamas fighers go next to them as the launchers are easy to replace and the time they knew it was kids it was to late to stop the assult that killed them.

i will try find the bbc article when i get back from work

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR

Prove it. I could argue that the unwanted tribe is the one with the larger weapons. But I will not reveal insensitive colors as you so proudly showcase. I truly do feel sorry for you and your future as a human being. I hope you find some truth in life, for your on good. \

And to the person who flagged your post, this goes for them too. :shk:

And remember, Israel has the propaganda machine, not palestinians.

AAC

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I dont get some of you... When the palistines (gaza) were bombing Israel alot of people died including children. Now when one palastine child dies we begin feeling sorry for 1 person. How do you know how did the soldier feel when he shot the child (maybe he's own family was killed durring a bombing of some sort). Also we cant forget that some palistine children are TRAINED to gather info and shoot to kill jews, and that makes them as much of a terrorist as an adult.
And in conclusion how do we know that this was not propaganda? We could all see that its working pretty good, at least 1/3 of the posts of this thread was written by pissed off people.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geeee
I dont get some of you... When the palistines (gaza) were bombing Israel alot of people died including children. Now when one palastine child dies we begin feeling sorry for 1 person. How do you know how did the soldier feel when he shot the child (maybe he's own family was killed durring a bombing of some sort). Also we cant forget that some palistine children are TRAINED to gather info and shoot to kill jews, and that makes them as much of a terrorist as an adult.
And in conclusion how do we know that this was not propaganda? We could all see that its working pretty good, at least 1/3 of the posts of this thread was written by pissed off people.

I am so dissapointed with societies understanding of the Israeli Palestinian conflict that I just don't know what to do. Geeee, please do some research and stop reiterarting the propaganda that you hear from your... whoever. THINK FOR YOURSELF.

One kid? Israel have killed thousands of innocent children over the course of a few years. The story you just painted in favor of the Israelis, is actually what is truthful about the Palestinians. Those rockets fired into Isreal were rudementary weapons that hardly landed anywhere crucial.

Israel used smart bombs and laser guided bombs to kill chldren. Do yourself a favor and GOOGLE Israel kills palestinian children - Then GOOGLE Palestinians kill jewish children

SEE THE DIFFERENCE

Research for yourself, and then come back to this thread... Um, Please? Please don't hate because its trendy, you owe it to yourself to find out why you discriminate.

AAC

[edit on 1-9-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
You made a point, but think of it this way if you say that israeli military kills palistinian children, what about the palistinian terrorists? they killed families, if you want i can find a dozen of different sorces to prove that. I understand that you might think that those are terrorists and not soldiers ,but do you see any palitinian soldiers trying to solve that conflict ??
This situation is eye for an eye. Both sides are equally guilty, not just Israel.

[edit on 1-9-2007 by Geeee]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The whole thing seems hypocritical. In Israel, the child is a militant, in Iraq he is a potential terrorist.

It is a good bet nothing will be done about the soldier. Had an US troop done it, there would be a massive upraisings until the soldier was prosecuted.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geeee
This situation is eye for an eye. Both sides are equally guilty, not just Israel.

I can agree there. But the stronger person isn't fighting fair. So what do you do when the bigger guy doesn't fight fairly? You are driven to things life self-sacrifice to get your emotions across. They are not crazy because they blow themselves up for revenge. They are crazy because they have no life, no chance, no future, and some have no more family, because they have faught back in the past and failed.

Make no mistake, Israel knows exactly what she is doing. So cunning in her ways, she has now convinced the west that the arabs are our enemies too. Question your knowledge. Scrutinize what is swallowed. I could find you 5 dozen palestinian civilian casualties to your ONE Israeli civilian causualty. I have search the internet engines extensively.

AAC

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Those rockets fired into Isreal were rudementary weapons that hardly landed anywhere crucial.

Oh, so that makes it perfectly acceptable then. Forgive me for being so naieve.

Israel used smart bombs and laser guided bombs to kill chldren. Do yourself a favor and GOOGLE Israel kills palestinian children - Then GOOGLE Palestinians kill jewish children

SEE THE DIFFERENCE

What difference? Because a country has more advanced technology makes them more evil? What kind of convoluted logic is that? Perhaps the Palestinians should spend more money on science instead of funding terrorists if they wish to advance technologically.

Research for yourself, and then come back to this thread... Um, Please?

You don't have the right to tell someone they should leave the thread. Saying "please" doesn't sugar coat it. Having 112,000 ATS points doesn't grant you totalitarian rule over this thread or others.

[edit on 9/1/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

Oh, so that makes it perfectly acceptable then. Forgive me for being so naieve.

No it doesn't make it acceptable. Who said that? I was was responding to an assertion that Palestinian mortors killed tons of children, when in reality almost all of the mortors (considering they were rudamentary) landed in unremarkable places. But yes, some did kill Israelies, but to compare the two would be like comparing a bee bee gun wound to a .50 assualt rifle annihilation. :shk:

What difference? Because a country has more advanced technology makes them more evil? What kind of convoluted logic is that? Perhaps the Palestinians should spend more money on science instead of funding terrorists if they wish to advance technologically.

Twisted logic? Um, do you know anything about that politics of that region? It seems either you don't, or your biased opinion doesn't allow you to see passed your allegaince. A large portion of Palestinians work in Israel. Israel controls distribution of their tax dollars, Israel controls the passage of their roads, Israel controls how advanced the Palestinians can be. Palestinains invest in Science? You are obviously oblivious to the actuality of that region... Or, like I said, your allegiance keeps you blind.

Israel CONTROLS tha region. Palestinians are not a civilized country that have economic footing beause Israel won't allow it. GOOGLE: US vetoes condemnation of Israel.
You'll be reading for a while...

BTW, my allegations are towards the Israeli Regime, not jewish people in general. Just like I can express my hatred of the Bush Administration and not hate americans.

You don't have the right to tell someone they should leave the thread. Saying "please" doesn't sugar coat it.

I am savng the rest of the thread from having to sift through unrealistic conjecture just because that is what has been provided to them from our leaders. Will you forgove me... Please?

Having 112,000 ATS points doesn't grant you totalitarian rule over this thread or others.

...And just because Israel has all the US money and US backing doesn't grant then totalitarian rule over that region.

Thanks for the help in providing my point.

AAC

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

god damn it, what can a child possibly do to deserve to be shot and not even shown respect, a child for #s sake, a little boy who will never know what life is like, just because some men decided he would make good target practice? i just wish that they get whats coming to them, #ing bastards if i had enough money to do so i would go there and beat the living # out of them, make em rot in a prison cell stark naked in the #ing time it gets cold and #loads of layers when it's hot just to add more pain #ers.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

man i like your way of seeing things, you look further into it, that is something rare, that and you can actually respond back in an intelligent manner, wish i could do that haha.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwillfindthetruth
wish i could do that haha.

Seek knowledge and speech will be awarded.

You can be anything you want to be, just THINK it into creation, and believe...

AAC

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
depend's on the person's perspective.

Delta, you seem to speak with great authority in matters of war and death. Is this experience or a learned historian ? Either is fine . Thanks

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Coo

It does but it seems that Israel is constantly killing people that pose no threat to them, from running down an American peace activist with a bulldozer to killing another student, a girl who was walking to school about a year ago.
What makes it even worse is the fact that there arent any Nations that will hold them accountable for their actions. Of course we all know the UN is worthless but it doesnt matter, if Israel does it then MUMS the word.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join