It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X-Files: Resist or Serve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
They are finally making another X-Files game. Let's hope that this one is better than their first attempt at a game. It looks a lot like Silent Hill and little bit of Resident Evil.

It all begins with Mulder and Scully investigating a series of murders in the small Rocky Mountain town of Red Falls, Colorado. In classic X-File fashion, the murders are tied to ghost sightings, the undead and paranormal activity. And who knows, even Mulder's sister may be there somewhere! (Just kidding.) The initial investigation quickly spirals down a dark and deadly path. Their research leads them to pursue an inhuman killer who leads them to a Siberian wasteland, the inevitable buried alien spacecraft and eventually the two famed FBI agents learn the secrets of the black oil, all in the name of saving Earth from colonization.

ps2.ign.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I know! Woohoo!! I am so looking forward to it. It looks really good by the way.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Has anyone found any of the in-game codes for this one yet. I am at the end of Mulder's quest and I have neither enough ammo or health items to kill the final boss. I have searched all the gamer sites for info and no one has any idea as to the codes.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
For anyone playing this game, you know that it is next to impossible to beat Mulder's final boss battle and there does not seem to be any cheat codes on any of the PS2 websites. So here is your xmas gift.

Unlimited ammo:
L1-L2-X-R2-R1

There is also rumored to be an unlimited health code, but no one seems to have found it yet.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Dam
:bnghd:
:bash:
i wish i had ps2 or else i would get this right away dam why cant i get ps2!! i have to start saving money now

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Just spokle to someone that knows a programer for Black Ops games and got some codes which are illegedlly valid. Enjoy!

Grenade Bullets: X, CIRCLE, SQUARE, L2, RS
Player Invincible: UP, SQUARE, CIRCLE, X, DOWN
One Shot Kills: CIRCLE, L2, DOWN, R1, X
Unlock All Acts: R2, RIGHT, L2, UP, SQUARE
Unlock All Bonus Features: LEFT, R1, L1, DOWN, CIRCLE

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
can anyone help me beat the first ep? i beat all others, but the first ep haunts me.:bnghd:

new topics

top topics

join