It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged 'itch mites'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Everyone please wake up: One day after my posts were yanked from a 'morgellons' data collection website, wherein I warned everyone to just 'put those panties right back on' after the party, since you have NO IDEA what is being misted through jet engines...' , then the entire area (Chicago) is suffering from raised welts caused by supposed 'itch mites', or scabies. These are supposed to be 1/100s of an inch, a huge size compared to what I am accustomed to working with...but there is NO WORD yet from the freaking 'authorities'. All I heard is a sudden silence on the once newsworthy topic, and that they are so small they can't be captured. They pass right through the screen.

Let this be another notch of mistrust on your sixgun as regards the 'authorities'.

Nano war is here, and though not a pleasant thing to have to deal with, as no one can 'see' the enemy, you might consider disobeying them. Because that is all they have, in the end: the anticipation that you will listen to them, and act accordingly!

Viva Viagara, I guess, because you'll certainly want to board yourselves up with little honey now. Has the herding tactics of the gov't. ever been more disturbingly clear? A bunch of men in a roadhouse where no women are allowed, singing tributes to a pill which enables them to perform??? LOL We are at a low point in history....

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I have to admit I thought you were just having a rant till I typed "itching Chicago" into google. Now I'm scratching all over just thinking about it. What does it have to do with planes though? There've been dozens of trails in the skies over Scotland the last few days, spreading out all over then turning into the loveliest cloud formations, AND my daughter's covered in a mysterious rash. I sincerely hope you're wrong and it's just chickenpox which have yet to blister.
This lovely cloud started life as an aeroplane trail.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Gtfo. Period.

I simply do not believe that cloud came from a plane.

ontopic;
Anyway, I also don't believe this Morgellons business either. Too many claims about what exactly the cause is, that are all "supposedly" verified.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
Gtfo. Period.

I simply do not believe that cloud came from a plane.
I wouldn't have believed it either if I hadn't been watching the same stuff for the last two days. Perfectly empty blue skies then dozens of plane trails that spread out causing a white, high up, allover haze. Then the haze gets a texture and "clots" together to make the clouds as seen in photo. Quite stunning to watch. I don't believe all that moisture comes out the back of a plane but the trails do appear to gather all the unseen moisture together.

new topics

top topics

join