It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WMD Used To Destroy WTC Towers - Please Review

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae
It was some sort of WMD, as I said I don't know if it was nuclear.

Well if it was a WMD but not nuclear, then that leaves biological and chemical...

So did they throw some germs and nasty microbes at the towers to make them fall? Sling some nasty chemicals on the sides of the building and *poof, down they go...?

Dictionary.com
wmd

noun
a weapon that kills or injures civilian as well as military personnel (nuclear and chemical and biological weapons) [syn: weapon of mass destruction]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

It was some sort of WMD, as I said I don't know if it was nuclear.

But then your site says this:
"Note: Scholars for 9/11 Truth does NOT support the theory that a WMD was used to demolish the WTC Towers."

So which is it? You say "It was..." then say "... does NOT support...". What is it that you believe or what theory is it that you do "support"? If the statement on the site is true then why are you even bothering to display anything remotely close to a WMD theory on your site? For fun?

I admit after seeing that on the site I didn't read the FAQ,
Bzzzzzzz

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Excellent website, I think its pretty much a fact WMD were used, some type of nuclear weapon indeed. The Strontium And Barium information you provide is rather blatent!

If any of you tin foilers had done real research would have found
that Barium is used as electron emitter in flourescent light tubes. Want
to guess how many flourescent lights are in an 110 story office building
much less 2 such buildings.

Barium oxide is used as a coating for hot cathodes, and in cathode ray tubes. It is used in the production of certain kinds of glass such as optical crown glass. It replaced lead oxide.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Strontium is used in glass for televisions and CRT terminals to absorb any X Rays. Again want to guess how many CRT would be in 110 story building - considering that many of companies housed there are in finance and banking ?

The primary use for strontium compounds is in glass for color television cathode ray tubes to prevent X-ray emission.

Strontium is also commonly used in aerosol paint, such as the Spanish Montana (Montana Hardcore). This is one of the most likely sources of exposure to the public.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I welcome criticism and of course anything you think I should added to the website or researched, It would be great to hear any feedback.

[Mod Snip - removed insulting remark]

Where do I start.....

Electrical outages

Considering that several massive buildings collapsed and
the damage done to electrical vaults would account for much of the
outages. WTC 7 was build over a Con Ed substation providing power
for the WTC complex. It was destroyed when WTC collapsed.

Traces of Barium and Strontium found at WTC

Refer to earlier post documenting usage of Barium compounds in
flourescent lights and glass for CRT tubes.

Same for Strontium - again used in glass for CRT tubes and as pigment
for some types of paint.

Tritium

Tritium is used in luminous (glow in dark) coatings for gun sights on pistols
(60 police officers from Port Authority/NYPD died in collapse, Secret
Service and other federal agencies maintained arsenals at WTC complex)
Also watch dials used luminous Tritium paint. Biggest application is
in luminous exit signs in the aircraft which buildings and in stairways of
WTC.

Several tritium radioluminescent (RL) devices were investigated as possible sources ofthe traces of tritium at ground zero. It was determined that [the]Boeing 767-222 aircraft operated by the United Airlines that hit WTC Tower 2 as well as [the]Boeing 767-223ER operated by the American Airlines, that hit WTC Tower 1, had a combined 34[.3] Ci of tritium at the time of impact, contained in emergency signs. WTC hosted several law-enforcement agencies such as ATF, CIA, US Secret Service and US Customs. The ATF office had two weapon vaults in WTC Building 6. Also 63 Police Officers, possibly carrying handguns, died in the attack. The weaponry containing tritium sights was therefore a likely and significant source of tritium. It is possible that some of the 2824 victims carried tritium watches, however this source appears to be less significant than the other two

repositories.cdlib.org...

Don't have time now to completely debunk your theories.....

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-9-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Strontium is used in glass for televisions and CRT terminals to absorb any X Rays. Again want to guess how many CRT would be in 110 story building - considering that many of companies housed there are in finance and banking ?

I am wondering if the levels of Strontium and Barium in the WTC Dust can be explained by what may of been inside the building.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I am wondering if the levels of Strontium and Barium in the WTC Dust can be explained by what may of been inside the building.

Same old arguments Chris don't be fooled.

The radioactives came from exit signs and gun sights..? Yeah right! I heard the exit signs didn't use tritium and they were based on some other photoluminescent.

Vet For 911 Truth Insights On WTC Tritium Levels
www.rense.com...

I am still not satisfied with explanations of the 55 Times Background Levels of tritium found by the EPA in the water under WTC 6 (why only data from 6?) The government's hypothesis is that it came from exit signs, watch faces, and gun sites. Tritium is luminescent; it glows in the dark, and is much less toxic than radium, which had been used for such things. I thought it was peculiar that something lighter than air would fall or somehow get into the basement of WTC 6.

I did some research into the byproducts of a nuclear explosion. I was stunned to found out that there are many different kinds of nuclear bombs, some of which have a very small radioactive finger print. I speculate that "they" have nuclear devices that one can't find out about that are top secret, and likely will remain so indefinitely. I would think a nuclear bomb maker would want to make a bomb that would have the enormous explosive power, but with little or no radioactive aftermath. There is a bomb that is a fission, fusion, fission sandwich, and if the last stage is replaced by lead, it will diminish the radioactive aftermath by about 90%. There are by the way higher than normal background levels of lead in the WTC dust.

[edit on 2-9-2007 by Insolubrious]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Yeah right! I heard the exit signs didn't use tritium and they were based on some other photoluminescent.

Yes, I believe that was also officially stated, I am going to try and find a reference to one.

EDIT: Found

Tritium is used in self-luminescent emergency EXIT signs. No such signs were present inside the WTC buildings.

Source: www.llnl.gov...

[edit on 8-9-2007 by aelphaeis_mangarae]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join