It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Open Letter to The Prime Minister of Canada Concerning the ET Presence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It's not that I 'refuse" to believe, it's just I find it hard to imagine that something of this magnitude could be covered up by any of the incompetent governments of this world. People accuse the governments of being both all powerful on one hand, then being totally inept on the other. Which is it? Then people point out that "they kept the Manhattan project secret" as an example of how the government can keep secret. News flash, the Manhattan project was not secret, besides that was a different time period with a different population that must be taken into account. And it had nothing to do with earth shattering news like ET visits. That could not be kept secret.

I want to believe, I do believe in aliens, I just do not believe they are here, or if they are that ANYONE even knows they are. I do not think that anyone could keep this secret, as there would be too many involved. That always leads to the disclosure project and that stupid press conference full of has beens and idiots making claims that were so outrages, without evidence they carry NO weight, as demonstrated by the fact that it has not gone mainstream. As far as "superhuman witnesses" like pilots, astronauts, and engineers seeing UFO's, well, they are just like you and me and choose to believe what they want to see. As far as I know, no most of the REAL credible people say something to the effect of "I know many people in the aerospace industry, and can tell you that they know we are being visited by things out of our realm of knowledge" but they never say THEY know something. Ignore the disclosure project, it was a complete and utter farce ran by a bunch of total fools.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
So, the Disclosure Project witnesses were 'has beens and idiots'? Please elaborate. I want you to to go through them one by one. You can begin with Captain Robert Salas. I take it, you remember what he witnessed now, do you? And the year it happened? I'm curious to know just how much time of day you gave to the witness testimony. Sounds like you watched the first 5 mins, saw some talking heads... skipped for 10 mins... more talking heads... skipped for 15 mins this time... OH NO another old codger with dementia prattling on about some 'incident'.. who cares... blah blah.... skip again....

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Too bad the letter writer did not understand the power of brevity.

I didn't even read the whole thing, and I doubt the PM did either.

There is secrecy and denial in government, on all matters. They are not our servants, but our masters.

I have heard/read a rumor that the Airforce has orders to shoot down any of these craft that they can. Else I am sure there would be more of them.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Oh give me a friggin break. The government has nothing with leading our countries. They handle the mundane stuff, unimportant stuff.

Now, maybe, one day, they will step up to confront these mega - family - corporations to tell them, IT's ENOUGH.

Great post By the way Chaz. Thanks for sharing this.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Well, then, you haven't done your research. We've had warnings after warning of these cover up and the role these compartmentalized Special Access Project have. I can point you to Eisenhower, JFK, Senator Inouye, Paul Hellyer and more...

ETD

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Then people point out that "they kept the Manhattan project secret" as an example of how the government can keep secret. News flash, the Manhattan project was not secret, besides that was a different time period with a different population that must be taken into account.

Excuse me, but what the hell are you talking about?

The project's roots lay in scientists' fears since the 1930s that Nazi Germany was also investigating nuclear weapons of its own. Born out of a small research program in 1939, the Manhattan Project eventually employed more than 130,000 people and cost nearly $2 billion USD ($23 billion in 2007 dollars based on CPI). It resulted in the creation of multiple production and research sites that operated in secret.[...]

Oak Ridge facilities covered more than 60,000 acres (243 km²) of several former farm communities in the Tennessee Valley area. Some Tennessee families were given two weeks' notice to vacate family farms that had been their home for generations. So secret was the site during WW2 that the state governor was unaware that Oak Ridge (what was to become the fifth largest city in the state) was being built. At one point Oak Ridge plants were consuming 1/6th of the electrical power produced in the U.S., more than New York City.[...]

The existence of these sites and the secret cities of Los Alamos, Oak Ridge, and Hanford were not made public until the announcement of the Hiroshima explosion, and they remained secret until the end of WWII.

From the Manhattan Project wikipedia entry.

I thought that the Manhattan Project being top secret was common knowledge..

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
i agree with the above post living in the U.K i am unaware of any type of disclosure whatsoever.. reports have been released regarding Unidentified flying objects..

But you have reports of U.F.O's all the time with many different people analyzing them.

people keep saying the U.K has had Disclosure lol .. this simply is NOT true.

if i missed something pls point me in the direction with links regarding disclosure in the U.K in may 2007. and not speculative links . good sources pls.

I second this I am also a UK residant and I have no knowledge of any disclosures.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Astronaghts such as Neil Armstrong are now coming out in a blunt manner about the UFO'S that followed them around on their missions on television documentories. I was shocked a few weeks ago, I couldn't belive what I had heard!
I couldn't belive the discovery channel where even allowed to air this information so blatently.

IS THIS THE TYPE OF BRITTISH DISCLOSURE REFFERED TOO? I was so shocked but not in the least suprised I have to say. If there is a Brittish disclosure it has been very subtle, as in no newspaper commenting on the programmes aired on TV.

I belive astanaugts, just as I believe most the personal testemonies I read every year.

I have had my fair share of sightings and one far too close for comfort, as in 60ft above my head hovering with no sound and flying off in what I can only describe as wharp-speed no human being could withstand. I couldn't see a film crew for star trek anywhere!! My heart was going hell for leather, I was shaking and sweating, frozen with fear and hyperventilating. I was being watched....question is by whom? I was meant to camp in a tent that night! I was so scared I slept in the car with the doors locked and one eye open. Other people on the camp sight witnessed this UFO, everyone was silent, we all gauped at each other not able to speak from utter shock. This was ten years ago now.

I think it's about time we become more open and face our fear..... the unknown!! The truth is out there!

We may not find out who they are or what they want or who has what knowldge or lack of knowledge on such Craft. Maybe it is our own technology. So secret people are delibratly being lead to belive it is Aliens to divert attention from the real owner. There is more going on than we can explain that is a real fact in all of this.

Its one hell of a FREAKY CIRCUS

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Dont forget also England & France are U.S. allies..they are'nt gonna throw them under the bus and disclose something/anything substantial on UFO's..

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Not one piece of verifiable evidence is on file anywhere as far as I'm concerned.

You make a statement like that with such conviction, as though you have complete, open, free access to every single top secret archive that has ever been existence.

As far as I'm concerned, you have absolutely no knowledge of highly top secret files (and neither do I), but you proclaim that you know they lack any proof of ET evidence.

Your statement is about as ignorant as I have ever read on this forum.

ahem...All I got to say is well said!

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
sorry to say it guys, but this whole discloure thing, is not gonna happen, i just dont see it comming, i dont think that the bus**....i mean...the oil industry is gonna be to happy about it
it just no good for business
but once we run out of oil....then or maybe then, it will be possible

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ETDisclosure

i watched a documentory just last nite about this. ronald raygan said blatently in a speech 'aliens are amoungst us' but people litterlly couldn't take it in and fell sudenly deaf.

it was so clear he was clever about the way he worded it. he said it in a roundabout MASIVE HINT sort of way.

SORRY BUT UD HAVE TO BE THICK TO NOT GET THE BLATANT HINT after all he didnt spend all that money on the giant raygun shoting at ufo's coming into earth just for a laugh my earthlings

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Well, then, you haven't done your research. We've had warnings after warning of these cover up and the role these compartmentalized Special Access Project have. I can point you to Eisenhower, JFK, Senator Inouye, Paul Hellyer and more...

ETD

this is what the documentory i watched was about asi mention in my post above. it enlightened me very much believe me

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
well we have had our admitance to cover ups we actually have admittance from ronald ragan himself its just being done subtely. sorry no town cryers or fog horns. its a quiet gentle approach.

this still wont b enough for some people they wont believe it and will never b satisfied wi any proof.

THEYR HERE RONALD HAS SPOKEN

MAYB THEY R CUDDLY NICE

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join