It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Open Letter to The Prime Minister of Canada Concerning the ET Presence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
A long read, but very interesting. Personally I think the guy's being a bit optimistic, but we can hope September 17 will be a day to remember!

www.americanchronicle.com...

Chaz.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
One Nation at a time...One Nation at a time.
Great Post by the way!

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I wonder if a letter like this sent to George Bush would be thrown in the trash before it ever even arrived on his desk.

I know the CIA puts all the White House mail through the ringer, I'm willing to bet very few of it ever reaches the intended person's eyes.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaz
A long read, but very interesting. Personally I think the guy's being a bit optimistic, but we can hope September 17 will be a day to remember!

www.americanchronicle.com...

Chaz.

Sorry but all I get is "page can't be displayed" on this link.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Try this: /ytm3kb

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I think that letter is poorly written (no I could not have done better) and has such a negative, condescending tone to it. Plus, this guy seems to have all the answers all ready, he keeps saying "you WILL be able to show this , and you CAN say this" well if he is telling an elected official he can and will be able to say certain things about which there are no universally verfifed facts, he must know something the average person does not. Maybe he should share his inside knowledge.

Furthermore, people always point to France and England as leaders in the "disclosure" field because they put out there what they had.....which is nothing. The french files shed no further light on this subject, and didn't end debate or have any evidence worth following up. It's like I always said, the governments of the world don't know ANY more than you or I do about this subject, quit thinking they are all powerful and all knowing. They aren't. Their files are full of nothing more than blurry pictures, misc shaky videos, and useless eyewitness testimony. the same thing you get on the internet every darn day. Not one piece of verifiable evidence is on file anywhere as far as I'm concerned.

If they are here, we would not know it. Disclosure will not come from our side of the fence, boys and girls.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I've said this before and I'll say it again: if you want to know what the US Govt "have got", then you must download and watch the 2 hour NPC conference from the Disclosure Project. www.disclosureproject.org

Watch it. Don't skip a single thing. It will be the most important, possibly life-changing thing you will see in your life. To discredit any of the evidence, is tantamount to bitch-slapping the witnesses' faces and hailing them liars. They're not lying.

[edit on 26-8-2007 by RiotComing]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I'm sorry, but I think that letter is poorly written (no I could not have done better) and has such a negative, condescending tone to it.

Superbly written letter.

Useless eyewitness testimony. the same thing you get on the internet every darn day. Not one piece of verifiable evidence is on file anywhere as far as I'm concerned.

I guess we can't believe astronauts, astronomers, presidents, scientists, or government officials, and certainly not the average joe. They are lying, confused as to what they saw, or are all victims of mass hysteria.
Or perhaps they are vying for fame and fortune... by the way, when was the last time any of you have heard of someone getting rich and/or famous from them spotting a UFO?

I'm going to get the word out about this letter. I wonder what would happen if Harper's inbox was flooded with this message...

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Not one piece of verifiable evidence is on file anywhere as far as I'm concerned.

You make a statement like that with such conviction, as though you have complete, open, free access to every single top secret archive that has ever been existence.

As far as I'm concerned, you have absolutely no knowledge of highly top secret files (and neither do I), but you proclaim that you know they lack any proof of ET evidence.

Your statement is about as ignorant as I have ever read on this forum.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I don't mean to sound discourteous and hope you don't take this the wrong way but have you seriously explored and examined your reasons and motives for posting in this forum and this site in general? With a user name like IgnoreTheFacts it seems to me you have already prejudged most if not all areas of discussion at ATS. Consider:
If you ignore the facts you are essentially ignoring all evidence and any conclusions that may be drawn from that evidence. Proven evidence equals fact, fact equals knowledge and knowledge, as we all know, is power.

What you are presenting with your user name and your prejudice against facts is pure, unadulterated ignorance. We here at ATS frown on ignorance, in fact we detest it mightily. So, in conclusion, I would like to suggest that you take a step back and look at your predisposition to ignorance and question your motivation for posting in this forum; if your intent is simply to cause trouble and dissention then, please, take your show somewhere else; if your intent is to learn and grow and discuss the evidence and facts in an objective way, then welcome and I hope your stay here at ATS is a very pleasant and rewarding experience.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Great letter, this guy has obviously done his research. I think that it's this kind of pressure on govts that will eventually force disclosure.

Ignore the Facts: Why did you choose that screen name? Just wondering.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Its all good and admirable that he is asking the PM to disclose and all, but isn't an 'honest politician' an oxymoron ??

It will carry absolutely no weight if only said in form of words. Words (especially from the mouth of a politician) are not evidence in any way. It may elicit something from some people who have the evidence, but not very likely.

Politicians never say anything which comes in their way of power and you know very well that power comes when you can control the people. Control comes when you keep them dependent and ignorant. Simple.

[edit on 27/8/2007 by rocksolidbrain]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Plus, this guy seems to have all the answers all ready...

It's like I always said...

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I am agreeing with Rocksolidbrain. An honest politician is an oxymoron,and I can't think of a better way to describe Stephen Harper-MORON.Yes Iam Canadian,and I like my country,for now.
As for disclosure of anything based on that letter, I presume, he is getting a good laugh over it, if indeed it made it to his office.He may have even called up Georgie boy so they both could have a good chuckle over it.

Sorry but,I'm not holding my breath for him to even acknowledge receiving a letter like that,let alone giving in to their list of demands.

Sorry but couldn't resist posting this, just to make a point.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by AccessDenied]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
His first point is a lie

1. The Governments of France (March 2007) and the United Kingdom (May 2007) have decided to release to the international scientific community previously classified documentation on Extraterrestrial craft now visiting Earth.

nowhere do the french or british say they are extra terrestrial craft. They are Unidintified Aerial Phenomenon to the witness that is all. He's made the classic mistake all alien believers make - Anything someone cant ID in the sky must be an alien spaceship

[edit on 27-8-2007 by yeti101]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
i agree with the above post living in the U.K i am unaware of any type of disclosure whatsoever.. reports have been released regarding Unidentified flying objects..

But you have reports of U.F.O's all the time with many different people analyzing them.

people keep saying the U.K has had Disclosure lol .. this simply is NOT true.

if i missed something pls point me in the direction with links regarding disclosure in the U.K in may 2007. and not speculative links . good sources pls.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Quote from Riotcoming:
I've said this before and I'll say it again: if you want to know what the US Govt "have got", then you must download and watch the 2 hour NPC conference from the Disclosure Project. www.disclosureproject.org

I hear you. It is still good....but it is from 2001 and we are now in 2007. Are they still going forward? It seems that the search for creating this NEW TECHNOLOGY sucks all the energy out of this DP. Steven just started his www.aero2012.com and releases more vids which do not bring us further it seems. For this read my thread New video from S.Greer on AERO

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Yeah, Greer's been saying for a long time now on his interviews that he feels he's done all he can to push for disclosure on the congressional front - stonewalled. So he's decided to instead focus on bringing the forbidden free energy technology direct to the people instead - but he needs investment - and not just mommy-and-daddy chump change investment. It's not going to be an easy thing to do. He needs a philanthropist on the scale of Howard Hughes to achieve something like this in my opinion. I wish him well.

The testimony from 2001 still stands up - that hasn't changed. The witnesses still retain their credibility. Some of them turned up recently on the 'Fastwalkers' film. Others like Clifford Stone, moved on to other avenues to tell his story and get his message out. There's a very good recent video interview with him at the Project Camelot website. You may not be comfortable with the things he is saying but wow it sure makes you think twice about the realities of this world.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
There is no cover up. The people refuse to accept the truth on their own accord.

You want disclosure? Here you go. Flying saucer technology is real, I've seen it. Anyone who says it is a fable is an idiot.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spoodily
There is no cover up. The people refuse to accept the truth on their own accord.

You want disclosure? Here you go. Flying saucer technology is real, I've seen it. Anyone who says it is a fable is an idiot.

You you hit it !!! Just people refuse to believe for some reason I don't know maybe because its not an all day event on cnn ??...just read this non believers.. tinwiki.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join