It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The future is now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Nano technology, a subject often discussed and as most of us know we are constantly breaking new ground in this field. I found this interesting video depicting the possible (or current) applications of this molecular level
science. The diminuative size and speeds of processes in this demo are truly amazing.

Nano Manufacturing

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Manipulation at exponentially smaller scales allows man to better tailor his product and its systems. There is no philosophers stone, the more sensitive mans instruments are, the more seemingly "magical" his results will be.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nL1ghtened

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better than playing Mortal Combat with a friend in Viet Nam..

The future is now?
These Nano techs are still a little iffy at this point from what I have heard, or read. They hold great possibilites, yet at this point they are still in the working stages.. give it a few years, and lets see

[edit on 28-8-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
nice find... thats pretty awesome!

i suppose we need to know what we're building to be able to build it though hey? like we couldn't just build a faster-than light space-craft unless we knew how to do it without nanobots, right? then we'd have to put it into schematics, and code it all properly as a program or something hey? coz otherwise people could just make anything.... atom bombs or chemical weapons for example.

the gubermint have probably already perfected this technology but wouldn't dare let it out to the public because money would essentially become worthless, everyone would have their own ferrari, and im sure the hackers would get a hold of the source-code and have a field day with it.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Wow, that's like in spaceship enterprise. Nice find though.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Intriguing.

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join