It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SPP Agent Provocateur Cops Caught Red Handed Attempting To Incite Violence (with video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

SPP Agent Provocateur Cops Caught Red Handed Attempting To Incite Violence (with video)

www.infowars.net

Peaceful protestors at the Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP) summit in Montebello have captured sensational video of hired agent provocateurs attempting to incite rioting and turn the protest violent, only to encounter brave resistance from real protest leaders.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
So with the APEC Summit to be held in Sydney next Friday 7 Sept, do we have to worry bout such Agent Provocateur's trying to incite riots and violence?

I will be in the city on Friday with a camera on hand and plenty of memory cards at the ready, ready to capture any such attempts to cause violence during the protests. I will ensure i post any good pics here on ATS!

We have already seen on the nightly news here that the Australian police now have in their possession a brand new water canon, capable of knocking down a 120kg person - purely for the purposes of riot control of course. Odds of seeing their new toy out in action of Friday? I'd say odds on!

So does anyone have any idea how common it is for these so-called protesters to hang around peaceful protesters and start trouble? I've always suspected this is common-place but never saw actual proof of it until now.

How long have peaceful protests been gettign hijack by these types of provocateurs?

www.infowars.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Existing discussion here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please contribute to the existing discussion.

Thread closed.

new topics

join