It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Wants Brain Chips For Citizens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Bush Wants Brain Chips For Citizens

newsbuster.com

I would say, based on my experience and on what other people have said along these lines, along with other factors, that the Bush administration through their warrantless wiretapping program are more than likely trying to legitimize what their secret network has been doing all along. That is, monitoring people's thoughts without a warrant, by intercepting generated signals.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This article is about a CIA black budget project I was caught up in. The project was somewhat documented by ABC News 20/20 when they stumbled onto them back in the 70's. Basically I am just corroborating what has already been documented to some extent, through ABC News 20/20 and the people they interviewed, and expanding on what they didn't tell and/or didn't know at the time, when the stumbled on to what has all the hallmarks of a secret black budget, illegal, covert, unethical, operation. I have some documentation about this. The article is about monitoring peoples thoughts without a warrant and how they are trying to bring online their 30+ years old technology.

newsbuster.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
LOL is this really mainstream actual news or some conspiracy news site

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This is not a news article, it's a looooooooong drawn out speculative editorial on lots of different things.

Where does the article title even come from? The author doesn't even really discuss "brain chips" and there sure isn't anything there to indicate that Bush wants people to have them.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
And the citizens want a brain for bush.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Aw, grover, you beat me to the Bush/brain joke. I was going to say "where will they install his then?"

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Good topic! SciFi nightmares are bound to come true. Some of them at least are, and often they'll be more malecious than any brain can conceive.

Psychoanalysis is trend of the time but can be used the other way around. Slightly of topic here's an analyse into the brain of GWB and how it percieves the world.

Someone stop that man before it is too late. The greatest danger this world ever seen.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if there were nanobots currently under development that could be added to certain foods and/or medicines, that would do the job of tracking us quite effectively.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I'd like to get more background on this CIA black project from the '70's, if this thread is even close to legit. I had a very strange experience in '78 that may, or may not, be related.

What is/are the method(s) used to implant the chip?

What state of consciousness is the chip recipient in at the time of implant?

Is the chip able to communicate only one-way (send only), or two-way?

Does the chip recipient remain open to suggestion, leaving the option for creation of a Manchurian Candidate?

What do you mean when you say you were "caught up in" the project?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by fweshcawfee
This is not a news article, it's a looooooooong drawn out speculative editorial on lots of different things.

Yeah... somehow that's not surprising. Especially considering right now the technology to implant a chip in someone's brain to read their thoughts at all, much less without killing them, is a long way away.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by SamuraiDrifter]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SamuraiDrifter

Monitoring peoples thoughts is 30 + year old technology. As people reading the documentation on the subject can see. And that is just what they admitt to.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by fweshcawfee

Mmmmm. 1000's of people have read the article and I don't recall having recieved a comment like yours, before. Like I said in the article "Hopefully by me writing about this, and telling what I know, it will encourage others that have knowledge about this matter to step forward. I also hope that other truth seekers also research this matter for themselves and hopefully help expose what's going on and/or expand on this research, because this is one of the most vital issues of are time and has enormous implications.

I also tried to point out in the article that "What qualifies me to tell you what I think about all this and give you my opinion about this, is the fact that I saw the ABC News 20/20 show documenting what I consider to be a slam dunk, government, black budget operation dealing with the subject at hand - That I was at Holiday Island in 1981 - And that I have off and on over the last 26 or so years had to deal with these people, their network, secret society, or whatever you want to call them."

Personal I thought the article was a Pulitzer Prizes winning article, not because I wrote it or had anything to do with it, it's just the nature of the subject.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I read this whole article and find it unconvincing. I have no problem with the subject matter and in fact I believe the gov't is into exactly this type of thing. But the article contained tons of allegations without any evidence. You say over and over that the CIA must be behind it, but there is not a scrap of evidence in the article. And I hate to be an ass but this statement is asking for it...

Originally posted by NewsBuster
Personal I thought the article was a Pulitzer Prizes winning article, not because I wrote it or had anything to do with it, it's just the nature of the subject.

Pulitzer prize winners use correct grammar.

Vas

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasilis Azoth

me thinc u rong. brain pusher real.

OWWWW! it urts!!!!

how would you know?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

me thinc u rong. brain pusher real.

OWWWW! it urts!!!!

how would you know?

Did you read my post? The sentances that said "I have no problem with the subject matter and in fact I believe the gov't is into exactly this type of thing. But the article contained tons of allegations without any evidence."?

Maybe you just didn't understand. You english might be a bit off, if so my bad.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Coo
LOL is this really mainstream actual news or some conspiracy news site

FYI it's someone's blog

Welcome
My name is *************
I live in Kansas
I hope you like this blog
I update this site several times daily

quote: From the same site.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Why would you try to make a big deal out a misspelled word? I know the difference between prize and prizes. Don't you think people reading this will believe your reaching for straws?

The other thing about your reply, just how much evidence would you expect a person to have, if what we are talking about is a ongoing project?

I would think it would be common sense that if a person was a victim of a government black budget program, it would be rather difficult to prove beyond a doubt that they were, unless the government released the documentation.

I believe I made it rather clear in the article that it would be nice to have more documentation, when I said "Hopefully by me writing about this, and telling what I know, it will encourage others that have knowledge about this matter to step forward. I also hope that other truth seekers also research this matter for themselves and hopefully help expose what's going on and/or expand on this research" ......

In the article I also said " When reading this article please keep in mind that what I have written here I believe to be true, but like I said their does not appear (for obvious reasons) to be a lot of documentation available to me at this time to go along with all of what I allege."

I could be right on, in what I wrote and documented, (as best I could under the circumstance) for all you know.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Is BUSH getting the first one?

That would be like getting a medal and having no chest to pin it on.

Hello?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewsBuster
1000's of people have read the article and I don't recall having recieved a comment like yours, before.

Oh, that doesn't surprise me in the least. I'm used to being the one oddball in the bunch that will state the obvious, most people won't do that.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Oh hah, I knew it, if indeed it's true. I'd only be interested in a chip if it allows me wireless internet acess where I communicate with the net by thought alone. However, I highly doubt the chip has to do with that, it would with finding out what you're doing and brainwashing.

So, it hasn't been out in the mainstream news though?

Brain hackers...

[edit on 29-8-2007 by dreamingawake]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join