It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are these things n the desert?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Roaming google maps is a big thing here so i thought i would too. I found these formations in the sandsomewhere in nevada. I was wondering wat they might be. I think they might be bombing targets but they are a little close together.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
ok sorry i didnt post the image ill post it soon

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
you should really post the image, and gve the coordinates for it.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
If they are near area 51, they are bombing targets.

This what you are referring to?

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
how do u post a google maps page? i can show it to you then and no it isnt the area 51 bombing targets, though they look like them, they are to close together to be for that purpose.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It's half right, it's a bombing target, just not linked to Area 51.

There's quite a few in the desert in fact, all different shapes and sizes.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrior.elite52
how do u post a google maps page? i can show it to you then and no it isnt the area 51 bombing targets, though they look like them, they are to close together to be for that purpose.

What I'd do is to hit Prt Scr (usually to the right of you f12 key) when you got the required image on screen, that has then taken the entire screen and copyed it into your clipboard.

Then you would want to crop that image ~ simple way in windows - open paintbrush hit ctrl + v or go edit > paste - use the select tool and square off the section of image you want - ctrl + c or edit > copy - close that image and open a new one (ctrl + n of file > new) - paste in new window and that should be what your trying to post (you may have to resize to get rid of all the white)

Save that file.

Upload to photobucket.com (you need to sign for a free account)

copy the image code (IMG code) and paste directly in to post et voilà!

(or you could just put to lat / long coordinates in the post and let others go look for them selves)

hope that helps

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Thanks i never really use photobucket that much
These look like bombing targets but they are in such high concentration that i thinnk they might be something else.

sorry for the delay in pictures i posted the thread before i knew how to do google maps

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
those external images look suspiciously like photobucket's main page!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
hmm i checked them a few times to see if they worked...

ok it better work if it doesnt o well

but wat does everyone think these are?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
ok i know double post
but it didnt work and i have tried different ways and my computer just doesnt want it to work so if you want comb nevadas unpopulated areas and look for a series of cricles in groups that are about half a mile wide with different little formations in them

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
ok i know double post
but it didnt work and i have tried different ways and my computer just doesnt want it to work so if you want comb nevadas unpopulated areas and look for a series of cricles in groups that are about half a mile wide with different little formations in them

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Without being able to see the pics this is only speculation, but you're not confusing pivot irrigation systems? Many people that are not familiar with farming have made this mistake.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
no im pretty sure they arent based on my clever use of google images sorry i cant get the pics out there

new topics

top topics

join