It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush will NOT become a dictator. The usa IS being prepared.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Lets face it, Bush is not going to become a dictator. Despite the bills, despite the laws, he is done. He served his purpose.

His purpose? To pave the way for this generations Josef Stalin/Pol Pot.

The military commisions act allows for any form of torture that does not kill you to not be considered torture. It allows for detention without any cause other than "Because we said so".

That other recent bill (i forget its name, enlighten me?) allows for the president of the united states to become what basicly amounts to a totalitarian dictator in the case that a catastrophic emergency occurs. The catch? The president determines what constitutes such an emergency. Now, everyone has been worried about this and saying that "bush becomes a dictator with this" and whatnot, but they forget: This bill we be in effect after bush is gone.

In summary, i have been noticing a disturbing trend. Everyone concentrates on bush, everyone concentrates on what he has done and is "planning", but they don't notice the flow. Bush is out of office in a year or two, and with the amount of damage he has done to the world, the amount that his own people hate him, there would be armed revolt if he activated the Dictatorship that has been set up.

Whomever succeeds Bush as president, however, will be faced with the "springback" effect: Bush is just so damn horrible (29% approval rating, anyone?) that a successor with a sufficient way with words would easily be able to sway the populace in his favour, pull the wool over his actions, so to speak.

Thus, Bush is not going to be the dictator. Whomever succeeds him, or perhaps the next one after that, WILL dissolve the USA as we know it. The actions of GWB have merely been the desensitizer. By now, the populace is on the point of either no longer caring at all, or open revolt. The various bills and wars and such have paved the way for a president to come into power to knit all things together and, Just like Stalin or Hitler, become an absolute dictator.

Just my two cents, sorry if it is fairly incoherent, twas a fast job.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
i couldn't agree more. The illuminati or whatever you want to call them arn't stupid enough to pull something over like that. But rather, they're going to engineer it so a democrat will come and "save the day" and "right all the wrongs" of the previous administration. It is in their best interest to entertain the illusion that our political system is functional and we still have a choice within that system, in regards to our future.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Yes, but he will nuke Iran fist before impeachment

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
if i recall.. hitler turned dictator in less then 40 days...although i hope your correct,i still think in my opinion that he will try to leave office with a bang!.. or try to put himself in a position so he wont ever have to leave. i dont put it past him, he's that cocky and selfish.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
So does that mean we have Hilary for 8 years, then Arny for the rest of our lives?

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I'm sorry, i dont agree. I think the date has been set and its for them to know and for us to find out.

The catastrophe has been planned and we just sit and wait.

My our higher power help us!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I'll - no, we'll all be damned if we're going to sit and wait! We've got to take to the streets. Let's go further than the streets - into their homes, sleep in their beds... there's no room in your bed, you'll have to sleep on the streets with all those disgruntled citizens...

sweet dreams...

the only higher power that can help us is ourselves - the collective subconscious of all humans, of all things bright and beautiful on Earth... the Great Spirit, the Holy Air to which we are so intricately woven into... let's get comfortable with this reality again and no longer be trampled upon by fellow brothers, brothers that lost their way long ago from this reality.

I guess what I'm saying is, we are doing a disservice to this Earth and Humanity if we don't go and sleep in George Bush's bed.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by Ellen Oneironaut]

join