It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 2012 prediction.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Hi everyone, lately I've been reading a lot of peoples predictions of what will happen on 2012, so i decided that I will make my own predictions here. Feel free to comment.

Ok, so this is how I believe it will play out: Come December 21, 2012 A.D., the alien Greys will begin a full scale invasion of our planet. The Greys have ruled over this planet once before, They were know as the "Ancient Egyptians." Approximately 2000 thousand years ago, a lowly Shepard named Jesus Christ led the movement to destroy the Grey race.

We were ultimately successful in driving the Greys out of our planet, but as fate would have it, the Greys had hybrid babies with some of our human sisters. These hybrids later went on to create the Mayan civilization, this is the reason why the Mayans knew so much about the galaxy. The Mayans then went on to create their now infamous calender which predicts the end of the fifth cycle, come December 21, 2012 A.D.

What this date truly signifies is the future invasion of the alien Greys on our planet, they are coming for blood and revenge.

But fear not my bothers, the good Shepard is with us.

So what do you guys think of my prediction?

[edit on 26-8-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Well, the Nordics will come, wipe the Greys of the galactic map and save the good of us

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
In all seriousness dude... I think I need a beer.

Good predictin' though buddy.I expect I'll be sittin'around still drinkin'beer Dec 2012 and perhaps I won't even acknowledge it,let alone have time to kiss my ass goodbye.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
As cool as it sounds, No.

Their are a few holes in your prediction.

#1 Greys couldn't mate with humans, they are different species.
#2 If they somehow did create a grey/human hybrid, they wouldn't be able to mate with humans because they would still be different species.

#3 How could we destroy their race? They are too advanced and they still exist don't they if the were to invade us in 2012.

In my opinion, if Greys do exist and they were to invade us it would be very discreet at first, they would want to get a foot hold on Governments, and especially the United Nations, and then just completely blindside us.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Fear not AccessDenied!

A few members on ATS and myself included have already started a movement to defend the planet from the Greys.

If anybody else wants to join the movement for freedom, just tell me about it.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17

#1 Greys couldn't mate with humans, they are different species.
#2 If they somehow did create a grey/human hybrid, they wouldn't be able to mate with humans because they would still be different species.

Come on Uniceft, have you already forgotten that the Greys are a highly advanced species? They could easily do this.

#3 How could we destroy their race? They are too advanced and they still exist don't they if the were to invade us in 2012.

I never said we destroyed them, I said we drove them out. They will be destroyed come 2012. This will begin when Jesus returns to finish the war.

In my opinion, if Greys do exist and they were to invade us it would be very discreet at first, they would want to get a foot hold on Governments, and especially the United Nations, and then just completely blindside us.

This has also happened.

[edit on 26-8-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Come on folks, are you just gonna stand by and let your planet be destroyed?

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Fear not AccessDenied!

A few members on ATS and myself included have already started a movement to defend the planet from the Greys.

If anybody else wants to join the movement for freedom, just tell me about it.
Hey amigo !!! Are ya talkin' about our group the Avengers Squad or some other movement ??? I'm there to help ya fight these alien freaks (ain't I one of them ??) , we will never let our people go, but if a whole race of beautiful lookin' Nordic women happen to take us for matin' purposes I'll gladely surrender, I'm kiddin' I'll stick by ya to the death amigo !!! On a serious note I'll help dig us an underground facility in case everything goes wrong, see ya !!

[edit on 26-8-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
If we are to believe Ed Dames ( Esteemed Remote Viewer ) then the Mayan date is merely a reference to the 11500 year cycle of the Sun and a massive CME that will cleanse the Earth of most of its life.. AGAIN!.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
If we are to believe Ed Dames ( Esteemed Remote Viewer ) then the Mayan date is merely a reference to the 11500 year cycle of the Sun and a massive CME that will cleanse the Earth of most of its life.. AGAIN!.

Haha!!
Ed Dames, You have to be kidding right?
I know someone that has been reading abouth him for awhile and he has no credibility what so ever.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

Really guys,don't fight over savin' me.This chick can kick some ass.I just really want to sit back drinking beer,and see what happens.Good, bad, or nothing at all.

If aliens do show up.....I'll eat the beer bottle too.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I know ya could kick some behind that's why ya in the Avengers Squad as well as The HumbleOne. You'll relax while we do all the hard work buildin' up the underground facilitiy.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

Yay! now thats a switch.The guys doin all the work while the chick sits around drinking the beer.Oh yeah I could get used to that life.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Chicks need to relax as well, that's why we were born with 2 hands to do the cleanin' as well, I'm not a lazy teen, I'll protect my bros from this alien invasion , where are ya The HumbleOne I'm doin' all the work while ya sittin' down near AccessDenied !!

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

By the looks of his avatar he's busy oiling up them muscles.HAHA just kidding Humbleone.But if you are kicking alien butt, you better be pumping some iron.AD

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   

He's too much body but no strengh I'm doin' all the labor while he's pumpin' iron with some of the alien dudes. By the time he comes to help me the world would have ended and we would've been slaves, at least I've got webbin' what he's got ?? (just jokin' bro)

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

Better have some good firepower too.
Ya never know what we might need.Now where did I put that proton pack I borrowed from Kleverone.HAHAHAHA!!!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I borrowed ammo from the Punisher so I could take on those alien freaks (hey ain't I one of them
) This invasion might not even occur so I don't know why we're gettin' all amped up for it !!! ( The HumbleOne is still pumpin' iron in the backround while we're doin' the hard work)

[edit on 27-8-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

Better to be safe than sorry.Better start stockpiling that beer Now .

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Who's gonna get stuck with the bill ??? I may have done a few movies but Sony still hasen't payed me a dime, I'm still livin' in the street while TheHumbleOne got a mansion for his role in the movie 300. Hope the aliens take all the major film studios with 'em 'cause they're all money hungry reptillians .(just kiddin')

top topics

<<   2 >>

join