It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling On Folks From North West UK

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
For you local guys, check out my recent post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Seems like UFO activity is buzzing at the moment.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I was going to private message this, but im new to posting and could not find the button
Just a report i got from my local paper. Thought you might like to check it out, maybe people could find more on this sighting.

UFO circles Hebden Bridge at 3am - local schoolteacher says it woke her up

Hebden Bridge sighting at 3am

Thanks
Lee

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by slylee
I was going to private message this, but im new to posting and could not find the button
Just a report i got from my local paper. Thought you might like to check it out, maybe people could find more on this sighting.

UFO circles Hebden Bridge at 3am - local schoolteacher says it woke her up

Hebden Bridge sighting at 3am

Thanks
Lee

Hi mate, I think you have to have 20 or 25 posts before you can send U2U messages, dont quote me on that though!

Hebden Bridge isn't too far from Todmorden is it? My Girlfriends family are from Cliviger, a small village not far from Todmorden.

Did the last sky watching trip ever go ahead? I unfortunately couldnt make it, but if we can arrange another I'll definately come along!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I would be up for a sky watching, ive been doing a lot of it recently on camping trips with some success as well, only one picture though, my video camera doesnt do dark piece of junk, got some interest one the most recent one, if that comes to anything its going to make a cool thread on here, (watch this space so to speak)

Funny i see this thread now, i was asked if id be interested in joining a paranormal group just last friday( thinking about it)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join