It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling On Folks From North West UK

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I'm in Aigburth? Yourself?

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Well i live in Bury now not far from Todmorden. Been up hee a couple of years but am originally from Old Swan

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
ahhh lovely - It's a strange placefor skywatching here - way too much light pollution and the damn airport just getts busier and busier - I once thought the lasers from mathew street were orbs though lol

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
LOL i do a little light aircraft flying myself from John Lennon. I was out one night over Irish Sea coming back in and i could see Matthew Street from Miles away bloody freaked me out

[edit on 1-9-2007 by thesaint]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'd be up for it, just pelnty of notice with the little one and now live in Cov though make regular trips back to home (Wigan)

Not sure if anyone mentioned but Rivington alson seems to be a UFO hotspot plenty of storied knocking around on the net.

Also guy's don't forget you won't be a million miles away from BAE Warton the UK's very own "skunkworks"

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

One of them being a night up on Pendle Hill (Pendle Witches) and all that kind of stuff and i also plan a night in the most haunted hotel in the UK The Golden Fleece Pub in York (Estabilished 1503AD) as featured on TV. If you are up for anything like this then please tag along

100% up for one of them, Pendle witches is a big interest to me,

So any plans on that in the coming months u2u me, in case i miss info

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
No problems. Im thinking before Halloween for Pendle as if you go around then its packed with sightseers and touristy kind of folk

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
No problems. Im thinking before Halloween for Pendle as if you go around then its packed with sightseers and touristy kind of folk

and nutters , there are a lot of nutters

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
So - what's the deal folks - are we heading up somewhere this saturday?

It would be soooo good to do some skywatching. I've only been back in owrk for 2 days after being off since July and I need some stimulation of the mind.............

Help me out here folks..........

take care,

Paul

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Sat is good for me. Still waiting for a reply from Observatory to see if we can use their car park but i say we head out there anyway. I mean it is in the country so im sure we will find somewhere near there to park up. Ill be there around 2030hrs probably till about 0100hrs. Anyone who is going post here or PM me so i can see who is gonna turn up.

Also what equipment you guys got. Im only armed with a decent sony digital cam and binos

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I am definitely in - What gear do you want - I'll see what I can steal from work - we have allsorts, lol.

U2U me with any details if you want - I will check on here though.........

Mind you - if enough cars are parked together the police will do nothing....It is the UK....

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I am in.

THE END.

Im gonna bring a quilt and sleep in my subaru the girlfriend was not happy about looking at the sky all night so it's just me.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Lee,

I aint asked mine yet, so...LOL - you know the score....

Tell me it aint a WRX????? My mini will look like a baby car next to it lol....

Let's hope ther's a few of us. I'll bring the biscuits.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Well if i am honest she is so down to earth you would not beleive it i have had some real odd things happen and well.....

What i am saying is this. If a U.F.O came down did a loop the loop and exploded she would be more concerned about the situation on Family Guy.

Its a WRX STI SPEC-C with the prodrive kit.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 4-9-2007 by h3akalee]

Dae

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
Im gonna bring a quilt and sleep in my subaru the girlfriend was not happy about looking at the sky all night so it's just me.

Aww man, does that mean Im the only female going? I was a bit nervy about it but you said she was going so I felt better, so much for that plan!

Anyways, yes Im still going, getting a lift with Interweb. So the plan is to meet around 8:30pm at the astronomy centre if you have a ride?

Anyone else from Liverpool would like a ride in Interweb's broom broom?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Mine tells me I'm mental and that aliens don't exist........

'nuff said lol.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Well my car is above.

If you want i will try and beg her.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Jeez, Lee...

No more need said...please turn the engine off as you approach so we can hear each other talk... LOL

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Nice motor Lee. IM going for the A4 S-Line next Wednesday. Wanted a Scooby Doo but Mrs said no. Bloody neighbour has a Sub with "Scooby" Num Plate and everything. Sayin that though the rich bugger has a Ferrari on his drive way and his son a Hummer. Nice people just too much money

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Yer do not worry.

I will coast her in once i get into todd lol.

Regard's
Lee

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join