It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SR-72 Confirmed: Mach 6 Project Blackswift

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Rhombus101

We certainly have some serious tech coming through in the next couple of decades, we should some impressive craft

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Zaphod can you PM me please? I would like to message a mod and dont know how i go about this. Could you explain it for me.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Rhombus101

also potentially similar technology for the Hudson valley sightings

also they're looking into MHD thrusters for JPAerospace's Orbital Ascender and a plasma discharge leading edge. would look pretty freaky to someone ignorant to what they were seeing.

there's a member here on ats that works for JP
edit on 16-1-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Were there ever any sightings of the full orbital atk craft that we know of? Or was that the phoenix lights

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: kingofyo1

just sightings that had resemblances. Hudson sightings were decades before JPAerospace's timeline. JP aspires to build 5000 foot wide inflatable chevron shaped lifters. but so far have only built 500 foot versions from what i can remember. not to say the govt hasn't possibly already done that 5000 foot size one. theyre inflatable so deflate roll up and toss in storage when not in usage?
edit on 16-1-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Or if you are a "believer" its Alienz if you remember Phoenix...JP Aero has been slow going..
Jp Aero Blog

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

Pretty interesting applications they have. Did not realize all they had accomplished!

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Little to see with the SR-72.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: intelgurl
But what about the secret Aurora aircraft from the 80’s & 90’s? Wasn't that allegedly the SR-72 that supposedly could hit speeds of mach 4.5 or even 5? Or was that just a less capable test bed for the SR-72 or a completly different spyplane altogether?

Also I hear that big hangar at Area 51 will be for the B-21 Rader in the 2020’s unless they are planning to test the B-21 elsewhere like the Tonopah NV test range or something or will they share that large hanger with the B-21 & SR-72 or just simply build another hangar dedicated to the B-21?

edit on 22-1-2018 by paranormal78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: paranormal78

There was no Aurora, no matter how many times it gets repeated online. When Aurora was seen in the budget, the Air Force had changed the mission for the B-2 and required a low level capability. Aurora was the funding for Northrop to redesign the aircraft to meet that requirement. Since the B-2 was classified at the time that requirement came out of the classified budget.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Aurora?! Again?!

*shakes fist in NG's direction*

SWEETMAN!

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: anzha

Aurora. The gift that keeps on giving.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Area 51's version of the clap. Wonderful.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Pretty much. Except that we can't get rid of Aurora.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

And its probably a drinking game for those who work on black projects: AURORA! DRINK!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

my question is how'd they make the leap from. hearing the term aroura and jumping straight to sr71 successor? was the prospect of hypersonic aircraft on everyone's mind back then and they jumped on the name and put two and two together incorrectly? was there rumors of other projects at the time and people went aurora fits the general description and jumped on it? was it a nickname for another program and it got miss attributed to the sr71 type successor and the budget funding name for something unrelated was just a coincidence? was it no coincidence but aroura wasn't what the public thought it was, being an aircraft? things that I occasionally think about needlessly when I should be focusing on getting a life.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Classified funding, donuts on a rope contrails, Bill Sweetman claiming there was something flying.

Mix together, bake at 350 degrees for an hour, and you have a mach 4-12 PDE platform flying named Aurora.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Its about the same time the F19 started getting bandwidth...Its an 80,s thang..

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Plus the sky quakes from that program I brought up. Blanking atm.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

the sky quakes were from something very fast though. just not "aroura."

what I don't understand is the persistence of the donuts on a rope thing when those supposed contrails have been long debunked as normal causes.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join