It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo sighting in Parma, Italy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wildone106

I agree. If these were flares, the military would come out and say they were. I think it is also obvious that the Pheniox lights were not flares, since the sighting of a huge delta shaped UFO was reported by many people. Even Arizona's governor at the time admittied to seeing the Delta craft and said he couldn't explain it.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
There is a US airbase very close by, might be some experimental craft?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Internos-

Great post. Flagged this one. This seems like the Phoenix Lights all over again! I for one am a believer that these are not flares, however when doing a little research in trying to find what night time flare drops might look like I came across an interesting video that showed up on fox news. This video shows what seem to be flares that just hang for a few minutes. The reason I say this interesting is because you can see one "flare" falling and quickly burning out, but then 3 more show up and hang for awhile. At first I thought these cant be flares they're just hanging there, but when the camera man zoomed in a bit you can see the smoke trail...

I dont want to say that the Parma orbs are flares but I do hope that a close up video surfaces. I'll be tuned in.

Please prove me wrong.

video.google.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Nothing new. It's religious based. It's not alien at all.

Many of these phenomena are over Denver, Colorado every night.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Highly interesting, very highly interesting...

I think the most interesting bit was when the UFO's disappeared into nothing...
George Lucas hyperdrive kinda

I shall try to post up an article on super engines

Mail if you have any questions about super engines
Wonder where the UFO's could have headed

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

The flares shown there are completely different then those in AZ those were said to have parachutes attached which allowed them to decend very slow.

I tend to think it might be lights on a mountain side because at no time do they appear to move up down or sideways.

[edit on 8/27/2007 by shots]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Great work, internos.

Might you be able to track down the public information office at Piacenza-San Damiano air base? I am trying but it might be easier for an Italian.

We could inquire about any night operations they may have been doing that evening. These lights are awfully flare like.

And to wildone106, your flare video is of anti-missile counter-measure flares. The Parma objects are characteristic of ground illumination flares, as WASTYT's video shows.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
You must realize that ships (ufo's) can disguise themselves as airplanes for example by flying the same speed and using the same lights. The ships also can just light up and turn off lights just as we do in our homes.

Looking forward to see what comes of this, FLAGGED.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Great find! thanks for bringing this forward. This has got me to thinking about the spate of recent mass sightings. Are they picking up in frequency? Right off the top of my head I can think of Stratford, Istanbul (Was that ever confirmed?), and now this.

I really hope we get some kind of intervention soon, so much suffering in this world. I sometime sit here in my comfortable little room and am disgusted at how privileged I am when so many are hungry and sick. And I'm middle class! I was flipping through the channels the other day and I see Paris crash her High-end sports car into a wall. Just some minor dents and scratches really. So she says to her assistant: "I want a new one! this time with bigger rims, and tint it, and a different stereo! And... what else can they do?"

Alas.

[edit on 8/27/2007 by ExquisitExamplE]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by shots

Hey Shots,

This took place in Italy not Panama. It looks like a sighting worth following. Flag from me. I hope the OP keeps us informed.

Becker

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I LOVE ITTTTTTTT when people throw out the "experimental craft" hypothesis without considering what that means. Do you know what your saying then? A craft that can hover with no sound (for example) and emit some kind of weird light..is'nt that something important? You just dismiss it as "oh well another highly advanced military craft, that I have absolutely no idea what makes it fly even though it defys conventional characteristics" but that somehow mitigates its importance. Not picking on you but so many people just throw this out without any consequence..!!!

Originally posted by piacenza
There is a US airbase very close by, might be some experimental craft?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Ah well, so you say..skeptics always throw this out but I haven't found any video's of ground illumination flares dropped from fighter jets to compare against. Of course I know they exist as do many types of flares..but if you can show me any footage I'd be interested in the comparison?

And to wildone106, your flare video is of anti-missile counter-measure flares. The Parma objects are characteristic of ground illumination flares, as WASTYT's video shows.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

So the Four Horsemen have made their first appearance in the sky.

Time for me to go back and make sure the bunker has enough water.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Perhaps the spheres are looking for the great Etruscan city that was once where modern Parma sits today... or perhaps looking for something that was left there by Etruria...

[edit on 27/8/07 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

In looking over the plots of sightings it appears to me that they are happening where there used to be Etruscan cities or settlements. Also, Campania was originally a great city and region of the Etruscans.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IAttackPeople

I contacted one of my friends in order to obtain more infos about San Damiano, it's difficult for an italian too, but for sure, is nothing of important, as facilty. Honestly, i think that Aviano Base could be an hypotesis : the people who lives there, witnesses strange objects almost every day.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
Of course I know they exist as do many types of flares..but if you can show me any footage I'd be interested in the comparison?

Did you watch WASTYT's video? Those are ground illumination flares. Or see any "Phoenix Lights" video.

These things, such as the LUU-2 , are designed to stay aloft and burn bright.

The presence of a major Italian Air Force base within 30 miles of the sighting makes the flare hypothesis a perfectly reasonable avenue for investgation.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by IAttackPeople]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

Thanks I caught that but before you posted this and have since checked the area out using google earth and my mountain side theory still stands (edit4d my post eo reflect same by deleting panama) since there are mountains close by that could have been used to place the lights if that is what happened.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos

The guy told me that he has the original video, and that it's of much better quality than the YouTube one. I'll suggest to him to upload it otherwhere (any idea?, LiveVideo, maybe?), and i'll ask to him if he can film from the same position of the first one, but with the daylight, so we'll can compare them.

Now i try to open a thread in some forum in Parma, to gather others pics and (hope) videos. The biologist said he has more pics!

[edit on 27/8/2007 by internos]

Tell him to upload on blip.tv... trust me i know what i'm talking about.the Flv quality will be crisp & the original file downloadable

[edit on 27-8-2007 by themaster1]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAttackPeople

Originally posted by wildone106
Of course I know they exist as do many types of flares..but if you can show me any footage I'd be interested in the comparison?

Did you watch WASTYT's video? Those are ground illumination flares. Or see any "Phoenix Lights" video.

These things, such as the LUU-2 , are designed to stay aloft and burn bright.

The presence of a major Italian Air Force base within 30 miles of the sighting makes the flare hypothesis a perfectly reasonable avenue for investgation.
[edit on 27-8-2007 by IAttackPeople]

I received an answer about san damiano. It seems that there's no activity there (but it's not sure, tomorrow he'll say more). Aviano is far 206 miles.

Here is the extimated position of the objects

Originally posted by shots
reply to post by Becker44
Yes, it has been excluded the hypotesis of using hills or mountains, moreover, as you can see, it's all flat country there...

There's nothing so hight there...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join