It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo sighting in Parma, Italy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Four objects, visible to the naked eye, hovered over Parma on August 10 2007.

Shape: spheres
Color: red
Height: 4 km (aprox. 2,5 miles)
Flying path/direction: static
Sorry if already posted: i searched Parma, before, but i've found nothing

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
That's neat! But I couldn't make heads or tails of it, at one point it looked like it turned daylight toward the end and you could see a mountain range in the distance.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I'm trying to get more infos about. It's sure that this phenomena has been seen by hundreds of witnesses; now i asked info to the Ufo research center of Parma and i sent a PM to the guy who filmed it. Sadly, so far, only some local newspapers talked about it, and in their online versions i still have found nothing.

The last one has been uploaded 20 minutes ago!
I think the last two have been filmed with a cell phone...

[edit on 26/8/2007 by internos]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Wow! That is a pretty spectacular sighting! It reminds me of the "Phoenix Lights" case.

Are there any military bases near Parma?

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IAttackPeople

Monte San Damiano 45°34'04,06" N 9°18'16,61" E Approx (USAF/NATO base)

It looks like a wave.
But the sightings reported in south are about two spheres, not four as in Parma.
Moreover, in the region Campania, some witnesses reported to have seen the spheres and, after some minutes, military fighters fliyng to the same direction, as if they were following the spheres....

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Fascinating sighting. But oh dear; I'll be sure to thoroughly check it for any delinquent Palm trees, this time.

I would like to see if this sighting is echoed - either in another part of Italy, or another country. Videos like these excite me, because they challenge the mind. The observed phenomenon cannot be easily waved off, and immediately begs closer inspection. I'm sure a repeat sighting will lend clues as to its nature and origin.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This is interesting, any reports from the media on this? I am stumped as to what they could be, just more mysterious lights apearing out of no where for no apparent reason. I'm sure skeptics will be here soon claiming flares and lanterns, however these apeared in mid air suddenly...
Hope to hear more about this, nice find.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I sent a PM to the guy who filmed the longer one
I hope to find more informations and especially newspapers articles, because this website
www.ufologia.net...
says that there are even some scientist's interviews.
Hope to find them.
Edit: update.
I written to the city hall, to the national UFO research center (CUN), to Paola Harris and to some local newspapers.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
Monte San Damiano 45°34'04,06" N 9°18'16,61" E (USAF/NATO base)

I sent a PM to the guy who filmed the longer one
I hope to find more informations and especially newspapers articles, because this website
www.ufologia.net...
says that there are even some scientist's interviews.
Hope to find them.
Edit: update.
I written to the city hall, to the national UFO research center (CUN), to Paola Harris and to some local newspapers.

Great hope you will find some material

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Nerone8382 , the guy who filmed the UFOs over Parma, kindly sent me
the link to the following article: thank you, Nerone!

UFOs sighted over Langhirano hills.
Giorgio Pattera (biologist and ufo researcher) said: "the sky over the area between Pilastro, Panocchia and Lesignano is a kind of "highway" for UFOs".
"A phenomena similar to the one of Stratford."

"We're in front of an unexplainable phenomena-
Pattera said - It's a classic example of lights in formation,
red internally and surrounded by a weak bright ring.
The sighting is absolutely well-founded.
The only difference between this sighting and the Stratford one
is that in that case the lights were six, whereas in this one were four.
I've been notified about the sighting by several people, absolutely trustworthy.
The pics we gathered so far are genuine, and the lights habe been sighted from different places, even from the town (Parma).
For this reason, i believe that the UFOs where at an hight altitude.»
Conclusively, are UFOs.
Is not possible to explain what they were, but is possible to
explain what they weren't.
We absolutely can exclude:
planes, helicopters, weather balloons, meteorites."

This is not the first time that this kind of sightings have been reported:
"We can state that the sky over the area between Pilastro, Panocchia and Lesignano is a kind of "highway" for UFOs:" - pattera said -
"Usually here, after a sighting of this kind, other sightings have been reported."

Source: L'informazione di Parma
Original article (PDF file)

Still looking for more info

[edit on 27/8/2007 by internos]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Its most like the japanese lanterns from Surrey have floated across the channel,still burning after several weeks and have logded themselves over the skies of italy, either that or some kind of US military anti gravity UCAV flare device, either way its of no importance to the world. Move along

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
Its most like the japanese lanterns from Surrey have floated across the channel,still burning after several weeks and have logded themselves over the skies of italy, either that or some kind of US military anti gravity UCAV flare device, either way its of no importance to the world. Move along

Wildone106, believe me, i just was expecting this post by you!!!!

Seriously, you're right when you say that too often the sightings are debunked as lanterns: i totally agree with you!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Well i dont think i was lanterns but who knows. Where there any soccer games plaing that night ??

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I remember reading somewhere that UFO's would make themselves much more visible in unexplainable sitations before disclosure. I dont have any facts on hand, but just a thought

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Its an amazing video! I just cant resist taking a shot at the lantern freeks

Is there any images of that landscape surrounding the sighting, in case there's any way it could be terrestrial lights? But then again if it was...they'd be visible all the time so I doubt it. Great post

Wildone106, believeme me, i just was expecting this post by you!!!!

Seriously, you're right when you say that too often the sightings are debunked as lanterns: i totally agree with you!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
huh? The balls somehow ignite and float up into the air..I dont get it..

Originally posted by ntenzpunishment
Well i dont think i was lanterns but who knows. Where there any soccer games plaing that night ??

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Could this be the beginning of that Mass UFO landing august 28th???

I don't believe it is, but it would be cool if it was.

Ok.... Now let me get back to reality!

These really are good videos and pics. I wonder if anymore videos will be coming out soon?

[edit on 27-8-2007 by The Coward]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by wildone106

The guy told me that he has the original video, and that it's of much better quality than the YouTube one. I'll suggest to him to upload it otherwhere (any idea?, LiveVideo, maybe?), and i'll ask to him if he can film from the same position of the first one, but with the daylight, so we'll can compare them.

Now i try to open a thread in some forum in Parma, to gather others pics and (hope) videos. The biologist said he has more pics!

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Wildone106, believeme me, i just was expecting this post by you!!!!

We dont use this kind of "lantern" here in italy. I think this sight is real. I dont know if it was UFO or some military experiment but i try to stay tuned on local news in italian and report here other interesting news.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Do you have a direct link? The video is not working for me for some reason.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join