It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Spirit Mission a hoax?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
www.rense.com...

I came across this and thought I'd bounce it off ATS. We all have heard about dust devils cleaning solar panels. This article has some interesting points based on selective cleaning as shown in photos.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I also found this article to be interesting, although I am inclined to think it really is on mars, could this be proof of military/mars base or something? I use to work in a Very dusty environment and carried a PDA to keep track of things, I would have to change the batteries in my PDA once a month, and it was sealed (not water tight but..) it always had dust in it I had to clean out when I removed the batteries) Something is dusting this stuff off, and I don't think it's the "dust devils" but an alternate theory is that is was the magnetic charge in the swirling "wind" that removed the dust, this is a possibility and makes more sense then wind in my opinion.

Electric Mars

Spelling edit

[edit on 26-8-2007 by thedigirati]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Zorgon has a picture he took of a NASA rover left out in the desert outside Vegas. he said it was "right out behind John's (Lear) house."

Interesting, huh? I told them i woulda had it in my garage, if it were me.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Ok, first thing I should mention, never trust anything in Rense, they're almost as bad
as the (now defunct) Weekly World News.

Secondly there are two rovers, Spirit and Opportunity.

Thirdly there is a picture of one of the rovers taken by the MRO I believe, not sure if
it was the MRO or the other satellite.

jra

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Zorgon has a picture he took of a NASA rover left out in the desert outside Vegas. he said it was "right out behind John's (Lear) house."

Where was this posted? I'd be curious to see it. Many rovers and other robotic explorers are tested out in the desert by the various universities and other organizations that build these things.

Originally posted by iori_komei
Thirdly there is a picture of one of the rovers taken by the MRO I believe, not sure if it was the MRO or the other satellite.

Yep, it was the MRO.

hirise.lpl.arizona.edu...

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Where was this posted? I'd be curious to see it. Many rovers and other robotic explorers are tested out in the desert by the various universities and other organizations that build these things.

Here is the page it was posted on. i am not as "cool" as i wish i were, otherwise i could link directly to the post...but lo, i am a moron.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join