It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

article from bfro.net, bigfoot sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Here is an interesting encounter I found on bfro.net,

www.bfro.net...

usually when you hear about bigfoot sightings, the witnesses never describe the bigfoot as menacing or evil, but 'interested' and 'timid'.. in any case, thought this was a strange report.

Maybe it wasn't a bigfoot?

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
nancy jones finds NOTHING???

based on the encounters that are detailed, you'd think SOME interesting evidence would be found-- droppings (remember, the "strong animal odor"?), tracks, hair....

either nancy jones is the worlds worst investigator, or, there was nothing out of the ordinary, because there was no cryptozoological creature there.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I read that report, I don't remember whether it described the vegetation in the area.

Tracks won't neccessarily show up in thick vegetation.

Breezes can carry scents for incredible distances, especially strong ones such as the Sasquatch is reputed to carry.

Grandma didn't see it, she felt it...the grandkid apparently did see it...both noticed that the ordinary sounds of the area were abscent. Something was up, that seems certain. But with no tracks, scat, or other indications, I'd say this'll be put down as a "almost maybe".

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
You know I've been wondering if there hasn't been at least a few 'Sasquatch sightings' that are actually another animal?

If the elk happens to be standing on its hind legs, maybe foraging some tender buds out of reach, and the position was somewhat contorted, I can see it being easy to think it's some kind of strange beast.

I mean elk can be really BIG and by themselves are quite frightening (not to mention dangerous).

Not trying to debunk the report or claim that all BF sightings are elk...just offering a thought. Note they have that fur around the neck and when on their hind legs they must be 8 feet tall. You have the bad smell and the crashing through branches and a frightened 'city slicker'...it's not such a stretch for some stories you hear.

Again, just a thought.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Good possiblity about the Elk as sightings and not Bigfoot.(post above)
One night while camping there were several small animals, perhaps smaller sized deer in the area. Something big came through the area, causing the smaller animals to dissapear. It seemed more bear size than wolf, but could have possibly been elk, if not Bigfoot! What ever it was, it didn't come close enough for us to recognize what it was in the dark.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

Without a doubt that's the case. Bigfoot can't be that numerous, or he'd have been captured or shot by now, and we'd know for sure.

Not to say he's not out there, I happen to suspect he is, but not at all as numerous as reports would indicate.

new topics

top topics

join