It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Bit of Advice for My Young Comrades.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Just one comment, you can never have enough female friends. If you get to the point where she is pretty much comfortable walking around in her bath robe in front of you while you guys are chillin, then you can pretty much count on that chick for almost anything. New hookups, advice, and perhaps even other benefits later on.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by sardion2000]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
i dont know man...if she rejects u women change theyr mind hard.
there is no point,well there is one thing u can use her for
do u favors or sometin
or go out as friends and the really attractive girlss will flirt with u couse they will think shes ur girlfriend and u know how girls think^^
"hes with a nice girl,if hes good for her that means hes a price"
no offence : Dsorry
but when the girl rejects ur feeling its what she deserves
tell her u have enough friends and see how she ends with some crappy man taht beats her every night!not so rejecting now ay?when im dating better then you girl^^

[edit on 5/9/07 by Unisol]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Whatever. I've hooked up with a lot of "failed" dates friends before because I still entertained her. Some of them even go around to tell me what it was I did wrong
Remember, in this game it's always the guys fault to the woman. It sucks but it's the truth of the situation. It drives many a man to :w: in the end.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by sardion2000]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
i know i know its sad that they are so evil^^
but once u learn some secrets or how do they think
maybe get some girl to tell u about it(they wont tell u the really good stuff do)
she will tell u she likes tall guis.SHE DOES NOT she just wants to feel protected....seee how strange its to understand?
but when u get a litte start and start understanding u will see how easy to seduce even the most hard girls are^^

and man thats cool that u got them to tell u what u did wrong so did they say anything interesting?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
nicely done however people need more advice on how to seduce and how to be attractive especialy us guiz...try this site www.fastseduction.com its really interesting and true

now some advice from me

-never ever confess first that u like her
-act sometimes like u like her,othertimes like u dont care for her
-be the price,be busy
-dont tolerate disrespect
-never offer to buy stuff....wont impress
-just be a man dammit
-she tells u lets just be friends?(u made the mistake of telling first)
YEA RIGHT tell her u have enough friends BYE LADY i have more important stuff and girls to mind then hang out with a girl who rejected me thats pathetic!let her suffer and see what she missed

Those that are new to the dating world or old to the dating world yet still clueless, do yourself a favor an disregard ALL of this except for "just be a man dammit", unless you are in fact female, in such a case...disregard that one as well.

Some of these "rules" supplied are only suitable when one is ONLY trying to get laid (or get the hoohaa as I now like to call it). Others, are not acceptable at all.

The above rules may indeed succeed in getting you laid, however, if you stick to them through life...you are doomed to die miserable and alone.

Jasn

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
opsy yea how stupid of me,these were just to seduce and attract girls

but yea if u want a real relation ship and to love someone be nice and dont lie

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Personally I think the hardest parts of getting with someone is the initial first impression and the interpretation of body language. I just learned the wrist trick myself

Inner Wrist exposed to you as she's saying something = I really dig you and I'm showing you I'm comfortable exposing a vulnerable part of myself to you, and I'm willing to expose much more.

Outer wrist exposed as if she is wielding a shield with her elbow pointed towards you = Her guard is up and she is using her arm to protect herself from your advances, if you see this signal GET OUT QUICKLY!

So subtle yet so simple, I wish I knew of this in high school

[edit on 6-9-2007 by sardion2000]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
i readed about body language my self too,quite an interesting read.
well what can i say being a player will boost your ego if u have low self esteem but u wont be that happy as being with a girl ur really madly in love and have a good and strong relationship with love and angels^^
however we the mans tent to be more emotional and melodramatic these days and girls tend to not be impressed by "i love u i do anything for you"being a player in the begining will atleast give u a chance for a spark.

one big advice...girls aint that hard....if a girl likes you she will be all around u flirting with u...u can wait a week and she will probably ask u out if shes not allready triyng to rape u and touch u everywere : D
a girl that dont like u will just be friendly in the best situation.
so u dont like i she likes u?even if u dont do anything u will see...girls like having what they want so she will try to have you : D
in the end she will rpobably confess or u WILL JUST KNOW IT

after all a girl cant come and give u a kiss on the cheek without liking u this is madness XD

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Aww I love this thread. Some of those things were pretty obvious and I don't believe in love at first sight, but good advice nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
i dont think divorse is such a bad think....surely marriage is sacred and u shouldnt divorse but we live at diferent time now.
after u get married the spark can just dissapear,u can start hating each other,getting into fights?u can discovered the person u loves was for your money?its always nice to know ur free and can change ur life and get out of the mess u just did^^

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Fooling around was lots of fun as a teenager, but I have 18 years invested in my relationship with my husband. I can never see us getting a divorce, and this will last till death do us part.
I'll tell you how we manage it........

1. Mutual respect

2. Honesty

3. Communication

4. Love

Sometimes you have to take their side even if you know they're wrong, and when you fight, make mad passionate love after you make up.
If your partner wants to stray and have sex with someone else, make sure they bring him home to share with you.
(keep your sex life interesting....)

It just amazes me at the number of fights I've witnessed among other friends, and it saddens me to see their total lack of ability to get along or stay together.:shk:

I don't find the maintenance of a relationship that difficult

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
damn i hope when the time comes to find a nice life that can get along,but i dont think there is anyone that can get along with me : D

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I'm a firm believer that there is someone out there for everyone.....

I do want to add something for those folks that have been together for a long time.

Never go to bed angry with each other. Letting something fester till the next day just causes more trouble and strife. Try to settle any disputes you have immediately, and going to bed will be a much more pleasant time for both of you.

Lastly, it's a relationship, do your part to make it work.

Relationship... A cooperation between people who agree to share responsibility for achieving some specific goal.

Edit: I can't spell... :bnghd:

[edit on 8/9/2007 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
i dont think divorse is such a bad think....surely marriage is sacred and u shouldnt divorse but we live at diferent time now.
after u get married the spark can just dissapear,u can start hating each other,getting into fights?u can discovered the person u loves was for your money?its always nice to know ur free and can change ur life and get out of the mess u just did^^

Divorce is a horrible thing and for the most part should be avoided at any and all costs, granted in certain cases it is a neccessity in most it is not. It causes many issues ranging from emotional on one or both the effects of which are still apperent 10 years later. A large number of bankruptcies are the result of the financial damage it causes. Studies now are now showing that the children of divorces do not do as well as the children of marriages that fought all the time. And for the most part that spark can be reclaimed. You simply have to choose to reclaim it.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
afcourse its a horrible thing and it leave painfull memories but it is an option and an important option in these modern and evil times we live in.
u can always make a mistake.
but i also believe once im married ill not divorse and leave it as LAST OPTION if my wife turns out to be some kind of maniac or sometin

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SimiusDei

12. Guys, being compassionate and caring is a good thing. Being a pansy is not.

I must say this post is extremely important. Though, this number 12 I know for an absolute fact that most guys that I know do not understand this.

Compassionate does not mean trying to get your girl to tell you everything that is wrong and caring doesn't mean pressing the point. You are worried that you are the problem--well, get over it. That would be being a pansy...

To be compassionate means to put yourself in her shoes. To be caring means to listen--not to just hear what you want to hear.

Don't let life bring you down, because it will bring her down. That would be being a pansy. Don't let her know every problem you have and don't gripe about your day and don't complain that she made your sandwich wrong and don't complain that she wants to watch a show on the tv and don't complain that she wants a job or whatever! Get over your -self-.

Chances are, your girl has been doing more for you already than you will ever know. Be appreciative.

I get to see many people everyday... I get to see many girls around their guyfriends. I must say, girls are still way more loyal than guys. I see thugs all the time acting like they are in control. I don't just mean the bling-bling thugs either. I mean construction thugs, roofing thugs, framing thugs, mall thugs, farm thugs, your local convenience shopping center thugs, even college thugs and occassionally the business thug...

Get over your thugging. You're a bunch of pansies. ^_^

I've done all kinds of jobs before and I can tell you for a fact that construction is easy, roofing is easy, framing is easy, ANY mall job is easy, farming is -sort- of easy, shopping centers are really, really easy, and college is a joke and well... that's why I say occassionally the business thug because business isn't always easy.

I hope the points I am trying to make are clear and valid.

I readily admit I have a very easy job, and my college courses are freaking easy, and life really is just EASY. I go through the same crap everyone else does. I really don't want to get into it, but the point is...

Girls act about 10 times stronger than most guys. And then the guys want to play macho... haha. Yeah.

Well... I suppose this post would be better fit for somewhere where there are a bunch of thugs, I'm not sure BTS would be the place...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join