It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bombs on the George Washington bridge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Greetings, I'm new to the ats board after hearing a commercial on the coast to coast am radio show.

I honestly find the 9/11 theories on this board to be quite comical, however I do find many of the other theories and discussions on this site to be insightful and interesting.

That being said, something did occur on 9/11 that doesn't sit right with me. At some point during the afternoon and/or early evening, i cant exactly remember, it was reported on both cnn and fox news that explosives were found on the george washington bridge in nyc. Follow up reporting stated that 4 suspects were arrested consisting of white and african american gentlemen, no arabs. Then after that day i never heard another word regarding this story.

I was wondering if anyone has any info on this incident or even recalls it happening. Most people i bring this story up to have no memory of it happening. Who knows, maybe im just a pyscho and the whole thing was just a figment of my imagination.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Here ya go. I believe you are talking of these guys.

"American security services overnight stopped a car bomb on the George Washington Bridge. The van, packed with explosives, was stopped on an approach ramp to the bridge. Authorities suspect the terrorists intended to blow up the main crossing between New Jersey and New York, Army Radio reported.

...two suspects are in FBI custody after a truckload of explosives was discovered around the George Washington Bridge ... The FBI ... says enough explosives were in the truck to do great damage to the George Washington Bridge."

Source: www.whatreallyhappened.com...

So, what really did happen to them? Here's one saying they were there to "document" the event. How did the Israelis know to be there to document the events as they unfolded?

I can't get on youtube at the moment but the video clip is in the what really happened link.

"I think there is very compelling evidence that at least some of the terrorists were assisted not just in financing -- although that was part of it -- by a sovereign foreign government ... It will become public at some point when it's turned over to the archives, but that's 20 or 30 years from now" - Senator Bob Graham.

This is interesting also. Why would they keep it secret if this sovereign government was our enemy?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
YOu find theories comical.. ok
I find theories part of figuring out what happened, and yeah its true Im responsible for the comedy probably.

I think they were backup distraction. 911 was a cover for something big..you go figure it out. You of course could never believe it. Everything has to be normal for people to believe.

9-11 cover for ufo arrival. Several ufos were spotted around the trade center, one before the collapse, one during. you could blow this off but then go read my posts.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Optimus Crime

Check out this video on YouTube, '911 Explosive laden van 2-3 arrests.'

Dan Rather reports on the van, loaded with explosives, was stopped on the George Washington Bridge. He cites the FBI as his source and that 2-3 people were in FBI custody.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
YOu find theories comical.. ok
I find theories part of figuring out what happened, and yeah its true Im responsible for the comedy probably.

I think they were backup distraction. 911 was a cover for something big..you go figure it out. You of course could never believe it. Everything has to be normal for people to believe.

9-11 cover for ufo arrival. Several ufos were spotted around the trade center, one before the collapse, one during. you could blow this off but then go read my posts.

Yes. I happen to find a lot of these theories comical too. Especially the one about 9/11 being a cover-up for a "UFO arrival".

That's damn near hilarious.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
To my knowledge there has never been an adequate summation of the vans/trucks/explosives story. I think that the only certain things are what has been posted about it, above (leaving out the UFOs).

People were arrested. Vehicles with explosives in them were found. In one case a vehicle actually exploded, according to a policeman on a radio.

Then nothing.

I suspect that these people were Mossad operatives, like the dancing Israelis. They were probably quietly repatriated.

Other explanations don't come easily to mind on this.

Could one of those silly conspiracy theories about 9/11 be true? Was 9/11 an inside job? . . . . Yeah.

Incidentally I'd like to send a shout out to any hard nosed New Yorkers out there who would like to get the Bush administration into a dark alley.

"Yo. Word up. Try and find out if anyone on the NYPD or FDNY had to sign any kind of official secrecy documents related to 9/11."

[edit on 8-4-2009 by ipsedixit]

new topics

top topics

join