It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant in the sky.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The reason I search forums such as this, is to try and find answers to an experience I had 16 years ago.
Maybe someone on this forum, after reading this account of events could share their views and shed some light on this.

I was 21 years old and a friend had bought a property on the edge of the Snowy River national park, a place called Delicknora in the mountains of south east Australia.
A very remote place, with the closest town about a 4 hour drive away.

He'd bought the property to get away from the city and employed me to help build a farm there. Whilst there I came across an old abandoned mine shaft and learnt from an old local that the whole area was dotted with them. Thus began my mission of finding these shafts and the gold that "supposedly" was still in them.

In my spare time I would pack a sack and head off for a day or two searching.

The day I wish to share started off like any other. I had the things I needed packed and with 2 dogs in tow and headed off into the bush.
The day started at 7am and it was around 2pm in the afternoon that both the dogs started acting strange. As I was walking both of them stopped infront of me and started growling. All their hair was on end and I'd never seen them like this before. The area is known for packs of wild dogs. But they are not a problem and 99% of the time they hear you coming and scamper off into the bush. I'd come across them before and rather than be scared, my dogs would usually bark and attempt to chase them off. Besides snakes and other smaller deadly creatures, there is not alot in the Australian bush to be worried about in that particular part of the country.

Their behavior was getting worse the further we went on. They would stop, growl, sometimes turning in different directions like they couldn't make out where, whatever it was that was spooking them was. I didn't hear, see or smell anything.
The dogs names where Toby and Prince, Toby being the bigger and braver of the two.
Sometime later they started up again, but this time Prince was really spooked. His tail was between his legs and he ran behind me. Prince was really growling and the hair on his back was up all the length of his body.
I heard noise behind me and turned to see Prince running away. I called fror him to come back, but he didn't listen and disappeared into the bush from the direction we came.

I crouched down to one knee and called Toby to me. He came and stood infront of me and I patted him and he was shaking all over.
I looked around trying to see if anything was there. I knew something was because the dogs wouldn't be so upset for nothing. But I couldn't see anything but tree's and bushes.
One part of me was thinking get the hell out of here. Another part was wanting to know what was going on. I kept thinking maybe it was a person or people somewhere, hunting or maybe hippies planting marijuana, which I'd heard they'd found spots they'd planted in the bush in the past.

I decided to keep going, but Toby didn't want to move. I walked a few meters, stopped turned and called him. He wanted to come and would take a step forward, then stop and look around. Then all of a sudden he's tail went between his legs and he bolted off from me. I called and called, but he didn't stop.
I had a small pickaxe in my sack which I got out. I didn't know what to do and I didn't want to go further in without the dogs. The dogs are good at scaring off snakes, and to be bitten so far into the bush with such a large hike back to the property, would surely mean death, as the most common snakes in the area where the deadly brown, black and tiger snakes.
I decided to head back.

On the way back all I could do is listen and keep an eye out for the dogs. Hoping they'd stop somewhere ahead so I'd have some protection for the hike back. I must have walked a good few miles and they where nowhere to be seen.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I headed down a hill into a large L shaped valley that went east to north. It was a low lying valley that was pretty open with mostly ferns around its edges and a few trees dotted along it, with hills on all sides and a small creek. As I got close to its center just before the bend, sticking out from behind the trees was a huge object.
At first I just stood still, shocked and trying to make sence of it. Then I moved into the tree line making sure I didn't lose sight of it and made my way closer to it. The closer I got the bigger it was. What I was originally looking at was only one of its sections. The rest of it was behind the trees.
It was shaped like a giant Y but not exactly like a Y as all the "arms" where of equal distance from each other. Like a three spoke wheel without the wheel around the spokes. It was the size of 3 jumbo jets. If you got 3 jumbo jets and parked them all nose to nose facing each other in the center, thats the obects size. It was red in colour, but the red was also silver. Like a metalic colour and it was in sections over the object like square plates. On the end of each "arm" was what can best be discribed as speakers. The shape was like the inside of a speaker. A round section with a half ball in the middle. These speaker looking things where black in colour.

In the center of the object on its underside ( I couldn't see its top, only underneath it, as it was in the air) was a round section just like the rest of the object, this part was silver/red in colour like a huge metal plate, but had rectangle sections around its edges. There was six of them.
The object was not totally silent, it made a slight humming sound and every minute or so it made a spark/crackling type noise. It was not motionless in the sky, the whole time I was watching it, it floated up and down very slowly and was slowly turning in an anticlockwise direction, in one spot.
It would start to go up, straight up very slowly, then drop a little and stop. It would repeat this over and over the whole time I was watching it.
Sometimes higher and sometimes lower. I actually thought to myself if it was broken because it looked like it was trying to go up and couldn't.

This next part is going to sound like I'm crazy ....

As I was watching the object a very bright ball of light came along the valley. It was moving very fast and went straight towards the object and went behind it and past it and kept going. I watched it until it went behind trees. Then it came around again from the same direction along the valley, but then I realised that it was'nt the same one because another one came back the way it went past and they flew past each other. Then another one came along the valley and the three balls of light where flying around the valley past the large object and past each other really fast. The large object stopped turning in one spot and stayed in the air not moving. Then one of the bright balls of light went inside it.
But the object didn't open up a door or anything, the ball of light went straight through the round section underneath the object.
The other two balls of light kept shooting up and down the valley past the large object and each other. Then they went together flying up and down and then they shot off into the sky and out of sight.

I watched the large object again and after a few minutes it made a humming vibration that I could feel on my face and inside my head.
I dont know if there was sound as it was a confussing feeling. The vibrating got stronger and my eyes began to slighty shake.
Then the object started to get bright. The red colour of its panels began to glow from orange to yellow to white. It got so bright I couldn't look at it as it was as bright as the sun.
I was watching the ground and it was like a huge spotlight of light, brighter than the sun was lighting up the ground. Then the light was gone.
I looked up and the object was gone. No sound, nothing.

Thats pretty much it as it happened from memory. If you have any questions I'll do my best to answer them.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I dont know if saw it, but some weeks ago discovery channel showed some secret military weapon, these weapon use sound as a bullet, there was so strong the vibration that could destroy ur organs, so maybe u saw one of this military secret sound weapons.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hi,

Wow, bet you stayed out of the bush for awhile after that, a good while. Thanks for sharing, I'll watch for any info or similar accounts.

What happened when you got back, did you ask around?

STM

[edit on 8/25/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Here's something very similar, scroll down to "Ferris Wheel Dazzles Australians":

www.ufoinfo.com...

STM

[edit on 8/26/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Very interesting. Did you find the dogs?
Can you draw us a sketch, or maybe you have a pic? (I assume you would have metioned it if you did).
Did you see the recent orbs videos floating around from Lima, Mexico, England etc? Are these the same orbs? Maybe you saw their mothership.

Best regards,

arit

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I just saw your comment on the thread “Its official, I have had enough” . Your story sounds credible (not like some of these other posters), interesting and it was well written so thank you.
But sadly enough I don’t have a clue to what it was you saw.

I don’t think it was our technology with the balls of light you describe. From your description it definitely sounds “ not of this world” and seems to match a lot of the details other people have described about their “encounters” such as the humming and the dogs acting strangely etc.

Have you had any thing else strange happen to you in that area?

Cheers

top topics

join