It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Skull Boosts Human, Neandertal Interbreeding Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I found this story on the National Geographic News website.

Source Link

Apparently a Homo Sapien skull has been found from a Romanian bear cave that shows signs of interbreeding with the Neanderthal.

The skull was found in 1942 during the WW2 mining operations. The skull was recently radiocarbon dated to be 33,000 years old.

This definiately helps my theory that man came about by interbreeding. There is also the evidence found in Kenya.

Source Link

Another example of two different species of man living side by side in our ancient past.

One day the whole evolutionary chain will need to be seriously revised. I'm sure that doubters will say that lot's more evidence will need to be found before that will ever happen. I'm sure that is what people said about the Earth being round!

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I am on your side in this discussion. In fact, im still surprised that its a matter of contention. Here are a couple sites that you may find interesting:

www.freerepublic.com...

www.worldcatlibraries.org...

ourworld.compuserve.com...

Each of those sites (and the book) are well worth reading of one gets the chance.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Thank you for the links Grock, I will review them shortly.

This article I found was dated August 2, 2007. I was amazed when I came here and did a search on this subject and found no threads about this news.

This is REMARKABLE news.. just like the day I found out that Neanderthal bones where found in the same camp with Homo Sapiens.

I never believed in evolution, my belief is in interbreeding. Then I found this message forum and I started reading some threads on evolution and started thinking "well, maybe in plant life there could be evolution, but I still stand firm on mammal life not evolving." We adapt not evolve.

Just my opinion, what's yours? All opinions welcome.

Oh one more thing.. Does this bring into question the Starchild?
Link Source to Starchild

I mean could this skull be a hybrid of two different species of human still unknown to mankind? I know.. that thought is really out there but any opinions are welcome.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I'm really surprised that only one person has commented on this article.

This is BIG news. It could totally disprove the evolution theory totally. Doesn't anyone else have any opinions on this new find?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
i find this interesting that there might be more than one type of human that lived together o this planet.
i think some of these people that are the tallest people in the world might be results from cross breeding i dont know if you think the same

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Well I never thought about that before. There have been giants all through history, archeology shows.

Source link to giants in distant past

Plus it says something in the bible about giants. I don't know the exact wording of it though. I'm sure there are more instances of giants being found in archeology if you wanna google it.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Stari

I thank you for this post. While the evidence continues to emerge and amass, few want to touch the subject for fear of upsetting the Darwinian apple cart OR because they've been traumatised by dogmatic science-teaching that holds captive many a great mind that could study this subject with great relish and satisfaction. It is pretty much one of those career busters -- like being a journalist reporting on UFOs...

Coming to understand Neanderthal culture and evidence of their music has made them more and more amazing in my estimation, but so many people are kept in a prison of paintings made for evolutionary charts that were based as much upon fantasy as upon fact.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Thank you for your response Pellevoisin and everyone else, I do realise that it upsets the apple cart but this is real science! We cannot ignore what the evidence is showing us.

Humans did change, we adapted to our surroundings but we did not evolve to fit into them like most evolutionist want us to believe. That is just not even feasable to believe.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
i think a good example of human denial is that many years ago the earth was beleived to be flat but with purserverence it was proved wrong.
maybe it will be the same with this theroy we have

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
That is how most science goes. Scientists takes their findings and they make theories based on those findings. When new findings come along then the theories change.

That is what has happend here. It will be a long time though before it will be excepted by scientists but in a century or so it will be the excepted theory, that is until new findings change it

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
yeah at least you can say you beleived before it was accepted

top topics

join