It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miss Teen America- Did anyone see this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Link Removed See Below

It really doesn't help the stereotype that she happens to be blonde. How come I don't know any of the Americans that she speaks of??

Staff Edit: Apparently the site linked here altered the contents of the link posted above and replaced it with a rather obscene image that does not fit ATS's T&C. I don't know why they would do that, but I had to remove the link... sorry...

[edit on 8/28/2007 by Djarums]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Blonde and pretty but not very smart........

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Hehe. I suggest we all pool our resources and send maps to the US, you obviously have a shortage.

Unfortunately from what i've seen a lot of Australian teenagers would struggle just as much to answer a fairly straightforward question.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Right now I'm so glad I was born brunette.:bash:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
zee zailvait vhat ist I lefvs to do?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Guess where that dummy says she's going to school?

Appalachian State University... which also happens to be where I'll be attending. Isn't that just awesome

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Yes I watched this numerous times and laughed just as hard every time.

I saw the clip and of course thought to myself..beauty=10, brains=-3.

:lol That is absolutely hilarious Dark Helmet. When you see her blacked out after too many Jagee bombs, make sure to give her a big hi-five from the entire family here at ATS.

Good luck on the studies. No matter how hard things get, you will always be reassured that there is someone far less intelligent right around the corner.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I feel sorry for all the blonde teenage americans who would of got loads of jokes because of that girl.

top topics

join