It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Terrorist help Blair out?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
With the fact that the Hutton report is due out at the end of January inwhich it should find that Tony Blair did actually lie to get everyone into this phony war in the first place.. I`m just wondering will the terrorists attack right on cue like they did for Bush when he was to face the biggest demonstration to face a forgien leader on UK soil. Looking back at what happened in Turkey it seems to be more like a black-ops setup than an actually terrorist attack.

Is Bliar so powerful he can call upon the "terrorists" to distract us and the media? and if so wouldn`t it be rather suspisious?

Also which poor defenseless country is going to be made to suffer.?

-eRN

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Perhaps the terrorists will tap blair? Maybe the terrorists gave Bush the que?

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
"Also which poor defenseless country is going to be made to suffer.?"

i dont understand what thats supposed to mean... explain plz ^.^

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Turkey was a poor defenseless country which was suddenly "caught up" in the "terror" just around the same time GWBush needed a distraction, so I wondered which country also might be affected when Blair needs a distraction. His job should be on the line at the end of the month.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by eRnie
... I wondered which country also might be affected when Blair needs a distraction. His job should be on the line at the end of the month.

I'd be guessing that there will be either a non-specific threat, or an actual 'terrorist' attack in the UK at just the right time. But I'm a cynic after all. Just because Blair dragged us into an unjust war by double-dealing and treachery doesn't necessarily mean he's a lying bastard after all.

new topics

top topics

join