It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cydonia Complex - Human Face on Mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I know you've heard of it, and I know you've chatted about it in the past. However this is a topic that I have been studying and I believe it must be brought back up. I am fascinated by the facts based around the face on mars, as well as the pyramids in Egypt and their connection. I believe the pyramids as well as the face on mars are obviously linked to each other, and both alien made.

Sample Video:
www.youtube.com...

NASA has obviously discovered much, much more then they will release to the public anytime soon.

Do you believe the pyramids were made by aliens? Or simply ancient human slavery?

Do you believe the face on mars was alien made based on the human face?

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I think Cydonia has been studied as
much as it can be, with the resources
available.

For further reading, try the ATS
Search function.

I typed in Cydonia and got quite a
few hits.

I stopped clicking at 100 pages.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
We will try to make a face out of anything that looks remotely like one, it is an instinct we carry from birth. Nasa have proven that the cydonia face is merely just a bunch of rocks. There are those that will say "hey Nasa covered it up" but until anyone has any proof it should stay as a bunch of random rocks.

The pyramids were definately built by the egyptians. I think its quite patronising that some people say they could not have built that pyramid. All the evidence suggests they did and again ther is no proof that aliens built the Pyramid, just alot of pointless specualtion.

There is also no evidence linking the two together, apart from the old claim of the so called face resembling the structure in egypt. Thats not evidence and no way is it proof.

people should just accept the truth and move on to something more interesting imo.

[edit on 25-8-2007 by OnTheFence]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join