It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where it all go ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hey every one, i was just lookign through some of the libraies on the internet which show pictures of Aliens and UFO's in pictures by old civilaztions and so on and forth, i just thoguht, there all over the place, not all around the same time, so why have these aliens not came to us ? They've been down here before lookign around and making contact from what i can see, why they pack up and go ?

Take Care, Vix

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hi again,

Well, look around. I think on another thead it was mentioned that sometimes people do not know what to think about some of the spacealiens. Some may be a little hostile, even if to them they really are not, and between all the stories that may or may not be true it is hard to figure out all the facts and then some people may get angry when confronted like it seems some spacealiens have done with some abduction cases. So some people respond hostile because you do not know what to expect and since some humans also act that way, then whether the spacealien intent is good or not, it is not really considered because of lack of communication to them, maybe they have telepathic powers, and other things that make humans feel smaller and really more stupid than the spacealiens and also the realities of any government taken over and any of that also going on. I mean humans are bound to feel fear and spacealiens are unknown with what they may be able to do. But look around because of previous preceived abduction cases like Betty and Barney Hill back in 1961 and maybe a flap of UFOs in the '50's and then the stories about which alien is which alien and which ones may be sort of friendly or which ones are not, and whether any of the stories and cases make any sense and whether it is human made in the end or not. Then there is disinfo sometimes instead of real info and since there really is not entirely bold proof then that also plays on people.

It ends up that most humans will feel lost on what to do because some humans do not know what the spacealiens may do, and then some humans have been hostile because of the way the spacealiens act and all of that. I mean it is not like they landed and everyone knows or thinks about life out in the Universe, and if they are coming here in the first place, they are more advanced in technology but not necessarily would they act better. So after the scary stories and all the cases, some cases are better than others and still really it is like being in the twilight zone about UFOs still.

I myself think it would be stressing and scary to see something that really does not look like it is from this Planet and the unknown about what the spacealiens may or may not do. Then all the other stories from humans that seem to be hoaxes and it all takes time to sort out and then more people are bound to get disgusted over it, so with living a life, only so much time can be allowed to be taken up even looking at any of the stories.

And if you are not bothered like maybe some other people have been then life seems to take over and soon it may temporarily slip out of mind.
So if anything happened then it really would be scary, or otherwise you end up having to think in the background all the time and be more alert to any possibility that might happen. It ends the comfort zone people want to feel about living.

new topics

join