It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd Time? Or First?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Are we going back to the moon, or just now beginning to go? I for one think that this will be the second time, but there are those who say this will be the first.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
People who believe this will be the first time are the people who believe the evidence that supports their arguement while ignoring the evidence that disputes it, and ignoring the explanations for why the evidence that supports their arguement actually disputes it.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
we are going back. i mean if buzz aldrin punched out a guy who said that we didnt go to the moon in the first place im pretty sure this means were going back. by the way when buzz cold cocked that dude it was really funny.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Accatully it will be something like the seventh or eighth time, maybe more, we went several times from 69 to I think the mid 70s

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well I believe that we already visited the moon in the 60's and 70's so this would not be the first time.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Accatully it will be something like the seventh or eighth time, maybe more, we went several times from 69 to I think the mid 70s

ha, good point! Poor Jim Lovell...

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   

ha, good point! Poor Jim Lovell...

If I missed my chance to walk on the moon like Jim Lovell, I would have been a stowaway on the following missions

top topics

join