It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Did JFK Obtain Presidency?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I was Wondering when JFK was running his campaign and he told everyone what he stood for, he still manages to obtain presidency. Is it that the United States is more Corrupted these days. I mean if I was one of the big guys i wouldnt let him obtain presidency to just assasinate him. Also, Who was in JFK's Ancenstry because from my knowledge you need to have some sort of royal family. Thanks in Advance for all questions answered.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
You know an interesting thing about this..

I am not sure on how he got there, but Futurama, a cartoon for adults on Cartoon Network make a point about this..

Nixon's head stated a couple of times how Kennedy stole the election. Kinda like how we bitch and scream that Bush stole the last 2 elections.. But I haven't researched anything on the 1960 election and I am going on a cartoon..

But you know sometimes there is truth in everything you see. You just have to find it.

::EDIT::

Offtopic here..

You may find this link interesting considering your image in your sig there.

www.near-death.com...

[edit on 8/25/2007 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
thanks man and i also think i saw that episode before. Im reviewing the link now but anyone else who wants to answer my questions still can.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
If a guy was to look into voting in Illinois along with mafia ties, the Kennedy's and Teddy, might be in a different light.

You can even tie Marilyn Monroe into this and her death to keep things quite.

As a side note, JFK would be more Republican today than any of the current candidates and the Republicans of that period would make any Democrat proud. Funny how politics gets all messed up over time.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The ironic part is that despite how much Nixon has been vilified, and continues to be to this day, he knew that Kennedy stole the election but he chose not to do anything about it. He knew that if he contested the results then it would tear the country apart. It would also undermine the people's faith in the voting system we have. Nixon did the right thing by putting the country and its well-being ahead of his own personal goals. Then we fast-forward and look at someone like Al Gore who initially contested the results of his election, even taking it to the Supreme Court.

In my opinion, it's a FACT that Kennedy stole the election from Nixon. Joseph Kennedy even made a deal with the mob that helped get his son elected. Of course, JFK didn't hold up his end of the bargain and almost immediately went after organized crime when he took office. It is the theory of some that JFK and RFK basically put the nails in JFK's coffin by screwing with the mafia. But that's just one of the MANY assassination conspiracies.

Now we return you to your regularly scheduled thread...

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
The ironic part is that despite how much Nixon has been vilified, and continues to be to this day, he knew that Kennedy stole the election but he chose not to do anything about it.

Rasputin, let me tell you part of the reason Nixon is vilified.

Nixon was probably one of the most intelligent individuals that has ever held the seat of the presidency of the United States, yet, he did something really ignorant. He betrayed his family, his country, but most of all, as he stated himself, he betrayed himself.

As far as to how Kennedy got into office, I don't know. The guy was very anti-globalist, which is actually why I think he was assassinated, and he was interested in genuinely helping people.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
The guy was very anti-globalist, which is actually why I think he was assassinated, and he was interested in genuinely helping people.

You hit the nail right on the head with that statement. That's exactly the reason why he was assassinated. I truly believe that he was on the verge of exposing the globalists agenda in front of the whole nation and he was murdered for it, and his brother was murdered for it too. Its a shame really. Also JFK was lucky he got into office in the first place... he got help from his father to get there.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
thanks but did his genetics play any part because i thought that did?

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
What did he stand for exactly? I always felt what got him in trouble or hated was Bay of Pigs and what he planned on doing to the CIA, breaking them up so separate groups do separate things versus one whole power or gang within. I still don't feel comfortable on saying "it was the CIA", more so bad seeds within. And can we blame them? I mean that work will attract criminal persona's that seek to act things out under the protection of title.

As far as Royal blood, the only ones I knew of was Kerry and Bush. JFK's father was said to have various connections and did things illegal to obtain the presidency but I never looked into this to confirm any suspicion of wrong doing.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
but whats is the most believed theory of who killed him which has the most relevent evidence?

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I always thought he was too free thinkin and gave people a sense of hope,thats why "they" killed him.
Give the people a sense of worth then snub it out,keep em hopeful then piss on their fireworks.
Keep em down.

The Federal Reserve and the Bush's masterplan come into play too.
Alot of global mindgames and a sense of worthlessness is how we've become,for "their" gain.
They dont want us asking what we can do for our country because it gives us a sense of purpose and too much power.
Its all about control.

new topics

top topics

join