It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monkeys are sexually harassing women

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Monkeys are sexually harassing women

thescotsman.scotsman.com

A GANG of monkeys are sexually harassing women in Kenya, according to reports yesterday.

Women in the village of Nachu trying to protect their crops from a band of about 300 monkey raiders said that the animals were afraid of men but not women and would occasionally attack them.

But they also make sexually explicit gestures in a bizarrely intelligent form of communication.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Now we can safely say that monkeys are 'evolved' enough to be brought under human law. I say sentence them for at least 10 yrs with hard work and therapy.

thescotsman.scotsman.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Haha, down with the naughty monkeys!

I'm one of the seemingly very few people who doesn't in any way think monkeys are "cute". I think they're disgusting and this article is another good reason to feel validated in my opinions

I wonder if they start flinging poop or drinking their own urine after they're done harrassing the ladies

[edit on 25-8-2007 by fweshcawfee]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
Now we can safely say that monkeys are 'evolved' enough to be brought under human law. I say sentence them for at least 10 yrs with hard work and therapy.

These monkeys certainly seem to understand 'corporal' punishment...they should be caught and thoroughly spanked!

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
It's not an isolated incident -- orangutans have been known to rape human females on rare occasions.

We're just (mostly) hairless apes, and I'm not surprised that the other primates are treating us like they'd treat enemy troupes of other monkeys.

By us, I mean of course, the Kenyan women. I don't have a monkey problem currently in my neighborhood.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Meh...

Harassment? Maybe... Or maybe they just need a little "love."

Playa Monkeys, not just for getting around anymore...

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

all animals will rape humansif you let them, i've seen a video of a bull trying to mount a rancher wile the rancher was urinating by the bushes.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
My best friend is a zoologist/zookeeper. She has some hilarious stories about our less developed cousins.
In monkey world, a menstruating woman means mating. So if a female keeper is on her cycle, everyone knows because the monkeys go beserk, and start overt gestures if you know what I mean.They are not shy.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksolidbrain

It wasnt me i swear, i was home playing poker.

I hope AccessDenied doesnt see this thread, she already thinks i'm a Bad Monkey.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

eeww frickin gross!!

new topics

top topics

join