It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jose Escamilla's Interstellar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I Purchased this movie tonight but the link did not work. I tried a couple of things but still did not work. Then I sent an email back to the website hosting it tblnfilms.com and Jose Escamilla called me within 30 minutes to try to rectify the matter. He had me buy it again to see if some other things worked but did not. We talked awhile about "UFO, The Greatest Story" about that computer hack that happened. looks like he's saying that he's going through his own server and doesn't know how to work it. How is that possible. How do you make an internet premier and not know what the hell you are doing. ...The man is full of energy and driven about all of this...so I'm at a loss...what do you all think?

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I borught the Greatest "let Down" Story ever Denied" on the relaese date and remember all the hacking bull that Jose came out with.

I then contacted the company and was promised a DVD by the producer was going to be sent to me...... and guess what over a year later i STILL DON'T HAVE MY DVD.

I will never buy a JEMWorks video or anything from his website, i'll wait for it on Google video or YouTube

The Intastella release is meant to be through a third party so this "its my server and i don't know what to do " is bull# again.

My message to Jose is just do lectures its easier! any problems wih you video just uploaded it to Google video yourself it will be on their within hours anyway. Just saveyour self the embassment

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   

new topics

join