It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt Major Robert O Dean-Government Elite hiding ET truths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Command Sergeant Major Robert Dean worked at NATO's headquarters from 1963-1967, stationed in the operations center with Cosmic Top Secret clearance.

He claims to have been privy to NATO documents that assessed the threat that UFO's and aliens posed to NATO operations in eastern Europe. The study identified four different types of extraterrestrial civilizations visiting earth.

Dean also stated that certain government insiders feel that we are dealing with HUNDREDS of extra-terrestrial civilizations, some intergalactic, some inter-dimensional. Major Dean states that over 10 years ago, NASA set up a scientific committee which came to the conclusion that there are an estimated 10 BILLION planets with intelligent life in the known universe.

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

This is a former COMMANDER with NATO making these statements. I think the message he's trying to get out should definitely make people sit up and take notice.

[edit on 25-8-2007 by DimensionalDetective]

mod edit to use "ex" tags
Quote Reference.

[edit on 25-8-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
As far as I know, the debunkment powers that be have never discredited Major Dean, so I think this guy really needs to be listened to. I've heard him speak in a few interviews, and he comes across as highly intelligent, well spoken, and very passionate about sharing what he knows. Hopefully more top level brass will follow his suit and blow the lid off of the past 60 years of cover-ups.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
How can a Commander with such level of clearance reveal all that?
Doesn't he have a pension to protect or something?I wonder
Interesting story nonetheless

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Could someone with military experience in NATO expand upon the 'commander' and 'Command Sergeant Major' titles noted in the post. What level position and duties might this entail?

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Dean's been around a very long time. However one has to realize that while he might have been in a position in NATO HQ and all that, it doesnt in any way substanciate his claims. He only has a story to tell, and only his word to go by. As far as I know he's never produced any of the documents he claims to have seen, nor provided any information that was verifiable regarding them.

I think he's a nice man and all, but I dont see him as anyone ultra credible. No more so then any of us.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

A Command Sgt. Major is hardly a Commander of anything, is the title given to the Sgt. that is in charge of enlisted affairs in that particular command, the Sgt in that position usually would be the highest ranking Sgt in the command. In addition of being in charge of enlisted personnel affairs he would also work with the mission assign to that particular command.

IMO is a pretty important position.

[edit on 25-8-2007 by Bunch]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I have been weary of Robert Dean since is involvement with the "Alien Interview" video. There is some evidence that the person called "Victor" in the alien interview video is actually Dean.

Robert Dean/Victor Comparison

Does that automatically discredit Robert Dean? No, but it certainly does not help his credibility. Sadly, there are a lot of people in Ufology with questionable backgrounds.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Although personally interesting to me, it was a bit unclear as it had a melting and merging of new and old information and Ufologists... I have recently decided that far too much credence has been given to a very elite few in the UFO community and that its getting old. Perhaps an influx of new angles and investigative techniques are what is needed now as our paradigm begins to switch opening doors for more less desirable information networks such as the people that are spending less time working on the issues and actually experiencing the phenomenon.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I have to say that I question anyone who's credibility does not move with the changes and many of the well wishing names above seem determined to continue to prove their points of view from as far back as 25 years+ ago. From my personal experience there have been so many new discoveries in the past 5 years in the field that I focus on the present forward with an open mind rather than only attempting to put together the information which is now old news. Look at technology, it grows exponentially every 18 months. And as our global consciousness rises it is much the same, what was once amazing is now old news.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunch
Thanks for that information on military ranks.

I got the impression from reading the article that it was a repost of some quite old article, mentioning a disclose to occur in mid 1997.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Rotoplooker

Well I think Robert Dean is credible AND I think the Alien Interview was legit (I have given my reasons in the main thread about the Alien Interview on ATS). So I am quetly heartened by that video if the assumptions check out to be correct. Some see that comparison video as a debunk, but I actually see it as further validation!

top topics

join