It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are "Repugnants" Hell bound?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Well, go and blame your repugnant brother for that b/c he's the one who started the thread.

Man, go away for a couple of days, and look what happens...

Colonel, you're implying that I came up with the name repugnant...Which, as you know, is a LIE!

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
All Repugnants are Hell-Bound, huh?

So, having extramarital sex with an intern, lying to Congress and the American people, not to mention a trail of mysterious murders...all this gets you into heaven? Damn....

Actually, as of last voter registration, I'm a Dem anyways...mostly so I can vote in the primaries... As usual, the Dems are too busy picking each other apart though...to take on Shrub....

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I suggest you try to survive in a "ghetto-like" situation and see how you fare. I expect that you would die or toss somebody's salad---as I expect you would.....racist.

Hey, I make no claims to be streetsmart. I probably would get killed if it came down to it. (Sorry, kinda sad you have to attack homosexuals in the same sentance you call someone a racist, but I wouldn't toss someone's salad)

My point is how would street smarts help you in corporate america? In construction? In the American work force?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Saaaay...just thought of this. Colonel...How do you feel about Colon Powell?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This is a lot of stuff to answer. However, I have no respect for Colin Powell anymore. The way he could suck up to the Bush Crime Family and use his respect from dignaitaries from all over the world to LIE to the American people and the UN was disgusting. He makes me sick. Did you see him last night at the State of the Union speech? He looked like a demon.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
All Repugnants are Hell-Bound, huh?

So, having extramarital sex with an intern, lying to Congress and the American people, not to mention a trail of mysterious murders...all this gets you into heaven? Damn....

No body got killed over an extramarital affair which maybe 50% or so of America is engaged in. Bush lied to Congress and the American people and 500 American soldiers are dead as well as 5,000 or so Iraqis. Trail of murders? Please get out of the fantasy. Youwant a trail of murders just look at the Bush Crime Family. Look at Dubya's tenure as Governor and death row?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join